Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Yea I was abit shocked he saw them to be fair he sees it more on the frer then the boots one

Just read 3 pages sorry I was to watching YouTube but I watch the pregnancy test ones lol.

Kay with my 3rd I got a vvvfl at 7dpo so I'm guessing I implanted really early as my due date was what I thought it was going by when I conceived so new when I ovulated so it is possible, I mean every woman isn't the same every woman's body doesn't go by the book because if we did we wouldn't be different lol, I mean if they say it's not possible my 3rd child is living proof :haha: I actually have a photo of the ics I took with him see if can upload. Xx

Misswaiting so glad your oh can see it I think it's a blessing when they can see it and a big sign of relief, can't wait for your next test xx

This site drains the pics I've had to screen shot the pic from here :haha: top 7dpo deffo a line on their then 8dpo then 9dpo then so on xx

Screenshot_20180908-001319_Gallery.jpg

That is amazing that you got your bfp at 7dpo I'm hoping that this is my bfp.
Oh is knackered tonight he got home late had tea and we went to go watch tv in bed and literally as soon as his head hit the pillow he was gone

Fingers crossed it is your :bfp: how exciting :) awww no to oh being knackered does he work long shifts? Xx

Good luck testing tomorrow misswaiting!! :dust:

Kay was thinking while reading through could it be your cysts causing cramping?
I have been cramping since cd1 badly, the only day off I've had from cramping was dpo6, its back to cramping again but less than normal, which is a nice break :lol:

I had some ewcm yesterday evening and now I'm super gassy which has made me think I'm out, because my biggest period symptom is I get the farts really badly exactly 7 days before my period, it's the one thing I can rely on with my body, and here I am due on in 7 days farting up a storm :dohh:

Farting up a storm convie :rofl:
That got me. Ive been doing it last night/this morning too! I do wonder if its because of the HUGE carvery i had last night though.

LMAO convie.. I am totally the same a week before AF! It's the worst trying to deal with it work too!!

Mrs when are you testing?

Good luck to anyone testing today!

What do you guys think about implantation dip on charts?

Tdog they can be really Iong but the shift wasn't to bad he started at like half 1 in the afternoon but didn't get back toll half 10 at night but he had done the day before a 3pm start had an hour at home and then went out on a night shift getting home at 5.30am so he didn't have much sleep from.the night shift

haha yeah my partner has been saying it's probs what we've eaten because he's also farting a lot, difference is his doesn't smell like something died :lol:

oh god I hate work on period fart days, I usually lock myself in on this day and try to avoid human contact :rofl:

Tdog they can be really Iong but the shift wasn't to bad he started at like half 1 in the afternoon but didn't get back toll half 10 at night but he had done the day before a 3pm start had an hour at home and then went out on a night shift getting home at 5.30am so he didn't have much sleep from.the night shift

They are the worse shifts ever tbh no wonder he tired and crashed last night.

Convie getting up a storm :rofl: tbh I get gassy every month after o so can't so can't rely on that each month.

Laura I've heard about implantation dip never experienced it I no not every pregnancy chart has a dip xx

PeanutWhereRU - I'm not going to test til AF is late. I'm just not feeling it this month for some reason!! Feel typically like I do pre-AF so unless I get any reason to think otherwise I'm just gonna wait for AF then go full force next cycle :haha:

Yea he is still flat out now but I'm wide awake my.temp dropped this morning and I jumped up stormed to the bathroom didn't pee in my cup because I was fuming put a pad on put my temp on FF and see I haven't even hit my cover line LMAO still in with a chance as long as I stay above that cover line

Convie getting up a storm :rofl: tbh I get gassy every month after o so can't so can't rely on that each month.

Laura I've heard about implantation dip never experienced it I no not every pregnancy chart has a dip xx

I had a small dip yesterday followed by 0.2 rise today, hoping it means something!
I cannot stop peeing today!

This site drains the pics I've had to screen shot the pic from here :haha: top 7dpo deffo a line on their then 8dpo then 9dpo then so on xx

View attachment 1042753

Wow that's brilliant! Thank you for showing me. Gives me some hope back as everywhere I read says you wont get a bfp this early as implantation happens 5/6 dpo all the way up to 12dpo. But thank you for proving them wrong lol xx

Good luck testing tomorrow misswaiting!! :dust:

Kay was thinking while reading through could it be your cysts causing cramping?
I have been cramping since cd1 badly, the only day off I've had from cramping was dpo6, its back to cramping again but less than normal, which is a nice break :lol:

I had some ewcm yesterday evening and now I'm super gassy which has made me think I'm out, because my biggest period symptom is I get the farts really badly exactly 7 days before my period, it's the one thing I can rely on with my body, and here I am due on in 7 days farting up a storm :dohh:

I did question that aswell but this cramping and pinching I've not had so early in my cycle before. But yeah it could be my cysts being arseholes and typical they play up more when I'm ttc.

Haha I've been farting alot last few days too. Dh keeping his distance even though he can hardly talk! 😂😂 lets hope this week we see some bfps!

So cramps are present, boobs tender and i now have a cold and watery eye's. Terrific. I'm ready for the scrap heap I think lol

I had a small dip yesterday followed by 0.2 rise today, hoping it means something!
I cannot stop peeing today!

Hopefully it's a good sign fingers crossed xx

View attachment 1042753

Wow that's brilliant! Thank you for showing me. Gives me some hope back as everywhere I read says you wont get a bfp this early as implantation happens 5/6 dpo all the way up to 12dpo. But thank you for proving them wrong lol xx

Your welcome hun like to help if I can they say they do science on it but they prob dome it on women who implant between them days not on women who implant early xx

So cramps are present, boobs tender and i now have a cold and watery eye's. Terrific. I'm ready for the scrap heap I think lol

My cramps are also still their but not as bad but definitely notice them I no I always cramp before I come on aswell I really am thinking this month a total wash out :cry: I no I'm not out till the :witch: comes but pretty sure she be here on time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->