Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Tdog they can be really Iong but the shift wasn't to bad he started at like half 1 in the afternoon but didn't get back toll half 10 at night but he had done the day before a 3pm start had an hour at home and then went out on a night shift getting home at 5.30am so he didn't have much sleep from.the night shift

They are the worse shifts ever tbh no wonder he tired and crashed last night.

Convie getting up a storm :rofl: tbh I get gassy every month after o so can't so can't rely on that each month.

Laura I've heard about implantation dip never experienced it I no not every pregnancy chart has a dip xx

I had a small dip yesterday followed by 0.2 rise today, hoping it means something!
I cannot stop peeing today!

Hopefully it's a good sign fingers crossed xx

This site drains the pics I've had to screen shot the pic from here :haha: top 7dpo deffo a line on their then 8dpo then 9dpo then so on xx

View attachment 1042753

Wow that's brilliant! Thank you for showing me. Gives me some hope back as everywhere I read says you wont get a bfp this early as implantation happens 5/6 dpo all the way up to 12dpo. But thank you for proving them wrong lol xx

Your welcome hun like to help if I can they say they do science on it but they prob dome it on women who implant between them days not on women who implant early xx

Yeah thats very true. I didn't know before you said so great tip! Xx

So cramps are present, boobs tender and i now have a cold and watery eye's. Terrific. I'm ready for the scrap heap I think lol

My cramps are also still their but not as bad but definitely notice them I no I always cramp before I come on aswell I really am thinking this month a total wash out :cry: I no I'm not out till the :witch: comes but pretty sure she be here on time xx

Lol what are like eh? Both of us feeling defeated already! But I have everything crossed that you get your bfp this cycle. I think for me I think negative to prepare myself for the bfn/af. If I got my hopes up each time then getting af would really get me down. Even though it does anyway but at least I would of been pretty sure she would show. But maybe I should try thinking more positive next cycle and see what happens lol xx

So cramps are present, boobs tender and i now have a cold and watery eye's. Terrific. I'm ready for the scrap heap I think lol

I feel you there! currently sat at the breakfast bar moaning to OH that I want to go back to bed! :lol:

hopefully those are all good signs though and bfps will be popping up soon :D

My cramps are also still their but not as bad but definitely notice them I no I always cramp before I come on aswell I really am thinking this month a total wash out :cry: I no I'm not out till the :witch: comes but pretty sure she be here on time xx

Lol what are like eh? Both of us feeling defeated already! But I have everything crossed that you get your bfp this cycle. I think for me I think negative to prepare myself for the bfn/af. If I got my hopes up each time then getting af would really get me down. Even though it does anyway but at least I would of been pretty sure she would show. But maybe I should try thinking more positive next cycle and see what happens lol xx

that's what I keep thinking, I'd rather be prepared than get my hopes up, was saying this morning how much I wish we could just not think about it, just for these 2 weeks pretend we were trying to conceive and only remember once we've missed our periods if that makes sense, life would be a lot less stressful

I feel you there! currently sat at the breakfast bar moaning to OH that I want to go back to bed! :lol:

hopefully those are all good signs though and bfps will be popping up soon :D
I really hope so hun. I'll be over the moon to see bfps from you guys!

that's what I keep thinking, I'd rather be prepared than get my hopes up, was saying this morning how much I wish we could just not think about it, just for these 2 weeks pretend we were trying to conceive and only remember once we've missed our periods if that makes sense, life would be a lot less stressful

Yeah it does hun but its almost impossible to forget. Despite being really busy and being physically occupied its still always there! Just tortuous really. Especially when you seem to have all the symptoms. Lol

That's what I do every month I don't want tot be positive to be let down when she does arrive xx

That's what I do every month I don't want tot be positive to be let down when she does arrive xx
I think the more months that go by with no bfp the positivity drops anyway. Your human. Only natural that would happen. But perhaps I'll take a diff approach next cycle lol xx

Well crazy lady has gave in a peed on a stick and I'm sure their something their within time limit aswell crazy right because I'm only 5dpo I've been stung with these before so definitely no it's negative:rofl: xx

Trying to get it but nightmare as it's vvvf xx

Only ones I could get and taken within 6 mins of taking test xx

Screenshot_20180908-131302_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180908-131314_Gallery.jpg

Got my new ics delivered used these before and always stark white poas addict had kicked in :rofl:

Screenshot_20180908-132218_Gallery.jpg

Omg really you can see something this site normally drains the colour xx

I can yeah. Really hope it progresses! I give it until 4pm before you test again 😂😂 x

Kay I'll give half hour 😂 I've been so tired aswell xx

Misswaiting it is a squinter that's why was so hard to get a pic of it just hoping my eyes ain't playing cruel tricks but I no at 5dpo it would be negative but who nos:haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->