Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Lol fingers crossed hun I can't wait to test again but proper feels like af is on the way today with sensations down there it's so weird

Awww I no what you mean hun with my 3rd I had that my temp dropped aswell but went back up next day so fingers crossed xx

These are mine from this morning BFN no surprise. But look at my tummy its so swollen/bloated no wonder I've got cramps! 😔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180908-153632.jpg
    Screenshot_20180908-153632.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20180908-153646.jpg
    Screenshot_20180908-153646.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 12
Oh kay god love you it's awful being so bloated isn't it I get really bad bloating specially when AF has arrived

Need the tests hiding away from me :haha:but erm errr pic taken within 5 mins aswell :help:

Screenshot_20180908-154142_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180908-154153_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180908-154208_Gallery.jpg

Oh kay god love you it's awful being so bloated isn't it I get really bad bloating specially when AF has arrived

Af isn't even due for about 8 days though so why its doing it now I don't know. Its hard aswell. Been trying to do my housework but it's difficult. If it was abit nearer to af time then this would be normal but its awhile away unless I'm gonna have a short cycle for some reason but only 6dpo x

Thank you ladies that enough of me testing now getting line eye :lol: but I'll do fmu in morn these were not fmu :shurg: tbh I always get better lines on afternoon/evening. Xx

Oh no Kay I hate bloating also I get it just before I'm due on aswell it's a nightmare xx

So confused with my body right now. Maybe I won't need to waste anymore tests after all. Tmi but I have creamy cm aswell.

Kay alot if people get bloating when they get their bfp. Your not out till the red lady sings

Thanks hun. Think she will sing before she's expected. Although the cramps arent really like af at th momemt. More like dull cramps. Pressure type. Weird cycle

I had a lot of creamy cm when got my bfp with my last 2 fingers crossed for you, I don't think we realise what our cycles are like until ttc:haha: xx

Yea I know alot of people say they had creamy CM before they had a bfp well I'm hoping it's true for me because I still have plenty of creamy CM and I'm normally dry by now

Thanks ladies! Can always rely on you guys to cheer me up. I know we pay more attention to our bodies when ttc but even If I wasn't trying this cycle theres no way I wouldn't of noticed the cramps and bloating. Think this cycle is one of them crazy ones that doesn't know what it's doing lol I didn't realise creamy cm was pregnancy sign. I get confused with the various types and what they mean 😂

Yea it's crazy because every one gets different signs we just have to rely on the most common which don't work well for me because of fibro lol

Might try and wait till af day before testing again. (Yeah right) 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->