Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

HUGS!!! :p Did u test today? Sorry if I missed it.

Yes I tested this morn and again I'll post both for you here :) xx top one this morn second one about mid morn pee tbh tho I didn't hold but I'm having pinching in my ovaries today been having it for few days tbh, more noticeable today xx

Screenshot_20180915-090407_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20180915-132139_Gallery.jpg

I can see a shadow on the bottom one! Do you have extra of these? Maybe take a water test if you aren't sure it is real?

I’m pregnant!! Crap pic sorry.

Attachments

• 401166BD-7696-45DC-BF8C-D4A7E61FAB42.jpg
    401166BD-7696-45DC-BF8C-D4A7E61FAB42.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 36
I’m pregnant!! Crap pic sorry.

Yey congratulations finally another one on this thread:happydance: :yipee: this your first test you've done? You were late weren't you? Xx

I'm not due on until Monday or Tues at latest :) im more thinking I should have seen a more of a line by now lol xx

No 3rd test, the others were ic’s and nothing has showed up on them atall. Yeah only 3days late xx

You next tdog! Xx

Congrats aimee!!

Tdog - i see something, good luck!

Hoping - sorry about the news. Thats awful :hugs:

Afm - AF was due yesterday. Will be testing tomorrow AM.

Yey amiee hopefully my turn next but shall see I'll be testing again in morn 🤞

Mrsmummy 🤞 for you aswell xx

Tdog- WOOT NO LINE ON WATER TEST!!

Aimee- CONGRATS! I think I CAN see a line but the pic is blurry!!!

Mrs. Mummy- yay on being late hope it is for a good reason!

I am 3 days late myself but more than likely I ovulated late so TUES/WED is when I am due so maybe spotting Mon?/ Ehh we shall see.

Yey glad you can see the no line on the water one :)

Is thus finally a bfp thread :) hopefully I have a digi waiting to be peed on :rofl: xx

Congrats Aimee! :happydance:

Mrs good luck with the test tomorrow!

Sending big hugs :hugs: to everyone having a bad day. Hormones definitely amplify those feelings and I think you just tend to be much more sensitive to them when TTC!
Don’t blame you having that wine Hoping. I had a big ol glass of red this evening too (and a pint of cider this afternoon at the football :blush:)

I had a tiny, tiny bit more spotting today but still waiting for full flow. I cracked and stupidly bought tests when I was in Tesco today. So if AF hasn’t shown by the morning I’ll basically be weeing on a fiver because it’s an anovulatory cycle and I can’t possibly be pregnant. Why do I do this ladies? WHY?! :haha:

Congrats Aimee! :happydance:

Mrs good luck with the test tomorrow!

Sending big hugs :hugs: to everyone having a bad day. Hormones definitely amplify those feelings and I think you just tend to be much more sensitive to them when TTC!
Don’t blame you having that wine Hoping. I had a big ol glass of red this evening too (and a pint of cider this afternoon at the football :blush:)

I had a tiny, tiny bit more spotting today but still waiting for full flow. I cracked and stupidly bought tests when I was in Tesco today. So if AF hasn’t shown by the morning I’ll basically be weeing on a fiver because it’s an anovulatory cycle and I can’t possibly be pregnant. Why do I do this ladies? WHY?! :haha:

Because we are human:haha: I swear if I have any symptom or anything during my cycle I'll think I'm pregnant and p on a stick:rofl: xx

I hope so TDOG!

Jelly- I ended up having more than a glass... I am just waiting for AF. I may not have ovulated this cycle either. I had those positive OPKS for one week. No sore breasts like usual after ovulation. I had shooting pains during the week I should have ovulated but then it went away and the next week I finally got positive opk tests.. AS for you taking tests I think you should. If you didn't ovulate during cycle... I feel like you could anytime and then end up having your period 2 weeks later.. so test! Good luck :)

Bfn this morning ladies. Super clear. I'm guessing its either stress or non/late ovulation thats delayed AF.

Well ladies my temp has gone down again :cry: I have tested but I don't no o tjonl o will be coming on in next few days if my temps anything to go by. Sorry for the bfn mrsmummy :hugs:

Screenshot_20180916-080029_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180916-080043_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180916-080057_Gallery.jpg

Yeah sorry that pic was rubbish, it’s stark clear in real life, my phone will just not focus. I just knew, my boobs have been crazy and I’ve got thrush (which I’ve only ever had pregnant) and I’ve been yawning my head off all day.

Congrats Aimee!

Sorry for the temp drop tdog.

Sorry to everyone else in limbo.

AFM, temp dropped again today but not below coverline. Still waiting to start spotting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->