Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

aww aimee you being late and only just getting positives has given me hope, I'm now a couple of days late and still getting negatives, I'm never late unless I ovulate late which I didn't, but I have been very stressed so I guess that could be something to do with it.

wish one or the other would arrive I've got a bottle of wine waiting and OH said I'm not allowed to touch it until I bleed :rofl: he still has hope!

Sorry for the BFN Mrs and the temp drop tdog!

Still no AF for me today so cracked out the tests from Tesco and of course they were blue dye. I’m pretty sure it’s BFN but there’s a classic blue dye evap (its the test where a positive is a vertical line rather than a cross). Still cramping and hope AF finally shows today.

Attachments

• 74EC2ED1-40C2-4ACE-B542-00DB769D20DD.jpg
    74EC2ED1-40C2-4ACE-B542-00DB769D20DD.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 12
Convie lol I would say a glass wouldn't harm anyway :haha:

I did another I have mild cramping but not really af related cramps, but I always found I have better results smu than fmu xx

Screenshot_20180916-103737_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180916-103748_Gallery.jpg

Sorry for the BFN Mrs and the temp drop tdog!

Still no AF for me today so cracked out the tests from Tesco and of course they were blue dye. I’m pretty sure it’s BFN but there’s a classic blue dye evap (its the test where a positive is a vertical line rather than a cross). Still cramping and hope AF finally shows today.

I hate blue dyes for that reason :( hope af starts soon for you xx

I'm out now girls!
bright side is partner will be here when I ovulate next month at least and now I also get to crack open my bottle of wine

Hi ladies sorry I havent been on. Was my dads birthday yesterday. I had a small party at my house and cooked etc. By the time everyone went home and I'd cleared up I was exhausted and fell asleep on the sofa! Will try and catch up with all whats happend

Hoping- so sorry to hear your news. And I also hope af stays away this week.

Aimee- congratulations on your bfp!

Jelly bean- sorry for the bfn, it really sucks as do blue dye tests!

T-dog- sorry for the temp dip hopefully it goes back up for you!

Mrsmummy-sorry for the bfn. Hope af doesn't keep you in limbo!

Convie- sorry af came! But enjoy a drink or 3 lol and I'm glad OH will be around for this cycle and hope it will become your bfp!

Sorry if I missed anyone!

AFM-cd31 no af. And bfn on tests yesterday. Didn't bother testing today. I already know I'm out. Just awaiting af arrival so I can move on to next cycle.

scratch what I previously said turns out my apps were calculating for me to ovulate on cycle day 14 when I actually ovulate on cycle day 11 which mean I O on Wednesday, he's only here weekends, already calling myself out for next month, stupid base being so far away, stupid work, stupid uterus *huffs*

I haven’t caught up on your posts this morning but I will soon just wanted to share the test I literally just took. No symptoms this cycle at all and all those stupid positive ovulation tests... boobs started hurting last night but are mild ...

Attachments

• CADD5D0B-7608-4607-BB09-50947B9C328C.jpg
    CADD5D0B-7608-4607-BB09-50947B9C328C.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 16
Just took this one. No hold had to squeeze urine out lol

Attachments

• DD2054B6-42BB-4FCB-8BD1-B1EA56F2765D.jpg
    DD2054B6-42BB-4FCB-8BD1-B1EA56F2765D.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 13
Oh my god hoping! I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Have you shown DH yet?

Omg hoping :yipee: :happydance: so so happy for you that Is fantastic news :) see happens when you least expect it happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Convie so sorry about af dam :witch: you never no you might catch the egg.

Afm not hopeful at all now cramping like crazy right now so waiting on af to arrive which should be her tomorrow or Tues:cry: it was weird as I felt pregnant this month aswell oh wellnonto next month, I no my temp will carry on dropping so not counting my chickens just yet, i new as my temp has been so weird this month, I had sharp stabbing pain in my pelvic area yesterday and over night they woke me up aswell which I never get which was also strange :cry: oh well onwards and upwards xx

Thanks ladies! Sorry about AF convie! Hope you get your bfp next cycle!! Still waiting for more bfps! Gonna take a FRER in a bit see how the line looks. Woot! Cant believe it. Only now getting mild achey boobs. Had weird oral sex dreams like 4 nights in a row. Acne is bad but normally is before af but these zits were big! No period cramps no belly pulling no nothing yet. Crazy! Drank coffee this am and feeling sick now though. Feeling guilty bout drinking wine now ughhh. CM is wet and clear today but has been lotiony before this.

Hope AF stays away tdog and you get that bfp!

Thanks ladies! Sorry about AF convie! Hope you get your bfp next cycle!! Still waiting for more bfps! Gonna take a FRER in a bit see how the line looks. Woot! Cant believe it. Only now getting mild achey boobs. Had weird oral sex dreams like 4 nights in a row. Acne is bad but normally is before af but these zits were big! No period cramps no belly pulling no nothing yet. Crazy! Drank coffee this am and feeling sick now though. Feeling guilty bout drinking wine now ughhh. CM is wet and clear today but has been lotiony before this.

Hope AF stays away tdog and you get that bfp!

No symptoms is a good sign then lol, don't feel guilty you can have a glass here and their it's not like your having it all the time lol. Xx

I'm very doubtful tbh my temp just keeps going down don't no what's going on with my chart the past few days either not going to stop me testing tho in till af is here lol xx

Hoping!!! That’s amazing!!! Congratulations lovely, so happy for you :happydance:

Thanks Jelly! Gonna be watching for you guys to get yours too! Come on bfps! Hope your temp goes back up tdog!

Clinging on to hope here but tested again lol xx

Oh and excuse the wonkey control line wft is going on with that :rofl: xx

Screenshot_20180916-195813_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180916-195825_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180916-195836_Gallery.jpg

Thanks MRS! I took two more tests but I put them in my journal in TTC. I didn't want to be rude and keep posting tests here when I am hoping to see your alls!

Tdog I still think I see a shadow. Do not lose hope though. I didn't see anything on my FRER'S Friday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->