Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Thanks MRS! I took two more tests but I put them in my journal in TTC. I didn't want to be rude and keep posting tests here when I am hoping to see your alls!

Tdog I still think I see a shadow. Do not lose hope though. I didn't see anything on my FRER'S Friday...

When we're you due to come on I no you said you didn't no if you ovulated when you were supose to or later xx

Well.. CD 28 is normally when I spot and CD 29 is when the period has been starting the last 2-3 cycles. So CD 29 would have been Thursday 09/13 but my thought is due to the very positive OPK on CD 20 Sept 04 I think I am due for my period Tuesday Sept 18th

Well.. CD 28 is normally when I spot and CD 29 is when the period has been starting the last 2-3 cycles. So CD 29 would have been Thursday 09/13/2018 but my thought is due to the very positive OPK on CD 20 Sept 04 I think I am due for my period Tuesday Sept 18th

Oh same as me then you'll no for sure when you have a scan tho eeeek how exciting did you do a frer? Xx

Yes! I did :) I put them in my TTC Journal but I can post the FRER here... MY pee wasn't very concentrated so I am hoping the LINE will be super dark tomorrow AM.

Here it is. Just took this..

Attachments

• 3382E8A4-2143-4A2B-B7BE-021173999205.jpg
    3382E8A4-2143-4A2B-B7BE-021173999205.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 22
It will take a while to sink in until you see baby you might get a little excited then when you feel baby kick then you'll get a little more excited then when you have baby in arm all you excitement will come at once :) I think because you've had a chemical your a bit weary now I would be xx I'm wanting to go bed (not even tired yet) just so can do temp in morn :rofl: xx

LOL tdog! You are so right but guess who is getting shooting pains in uterus randomly now. Has bad acid reflux. Boobs starting to get shooting pains... oh and I forgot I had acid reflux for a couple days this week and thought it was odd but I been bouncing on a ball at work for exercise since I am stuck at a cubicle and I figured it was due to that. Also the other symptom I had is I haven't pooped much all week. No diarrhea this time and TMI but when I did poop it was super sludgy/soft like but I felt constipated. Not sure that makes sense. OH and DS said my farts smelled like something died. LOL

Af arrived for tonight ladies. Bang on ff prediction of cd 31. Oh well on to octobers cycle. Good luck to all still waiting to test. I'll still be following!

Thanks hoping! And your frer looked fab! So pleased for you! Congrats once again

TY Kay. I will have to see how it looks tomorrow with FMU. Hoping to see more BFPS here soon!

Oh Kay! I didn't see your previous message until I just went through all the posts from this morning that I missed. Yes I did show DH. I had gone to the bathroom and was like well HECK I am just gonna use my digital it will say no anyways. The whole 5 minutes I was waiting I was like IT WILL BE a NO so do not get disappointed. Saw YES and was like What? So took the test to the bedroom and he was laying down. I said "Hey! Guess who is pregnant?" He says "Who?" and I said "ME!" he was like ughhh what? LOL I showed him the test but he still looked cautious. He is getting excited now after seeing all the other ones but we are just both hoping it will stick is all.

Jelly- I hate blue dye tests! They always look positive but that looks like a line I can see pretty easily..

Convie- Oh no! I hope you ovulate a little late this next cycle and DH will be home! Sorry bout AF.

Aimee- YAY CONGRATS again! Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Oh no Kay so sorry :hugs: im waiting to start tomorrow aswell ff says wed but clue says tomorrow which clue is always right for me, one thing odd tho I get spotting the day before and nothing as yet :shrug: xx

Lol hoping I'm glad you got to share such wonderful news with DH. Praying for a sticky bean for you!

I hope af stays away tdog. Have you tested this morning? And thank you xx

Started temping this morning but had the worst nights sleep so I've probably messed it up already but will try and stick to it this cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->