come & chat No.2

feelinq sad. missinq my OH =/ && sooo bored all of the time. just home readinq the bible to my belly lol

Yes :D
Even though he has gone straight on the computer :doh:
But I don't mind, we're gonna watch Britains Got Talent together soon as he wants to watch it, then a movie or something :)

Ahh I think I've had my growth spurt early, I look huge!
Yeah I love it too, it's rare for me too, he's not really romantic :/ especially in public!

feelinq sad. missinq my OH =/ && sooo bored all of the time. just home readinq the bible to my belly lol

aww dont :Dwhere is your OH?
im so bored all the time but now uv joined up to here we wil keep u company:Dx

Yes :D
Even though he has gone straight on the computer :doh:
But I don't mind, we're gonna watch Britains Got Talent together soon as he wants to watch it, then a movie or something :)

Ahh I think I've had my growth spurt early, I look huge!
Yeah I love it too, it's rare for me too, he's not really romantic :/ especially in public!

lol as much as i love fob wen i come in i do go str8 on the comp too lol
aww thatl be your quality time together then:)
i wish i was in ur position rite now lol

mayb me n u are guna b realy big lol do they tell u at your midwife apointments the fundal length or whatever its caled?x

well girls im off 2 bed now 2 try catch up on some sleep:)
look forwrd to chattin to you all tomorrow xx

Night Ellie, hope you feel better. :)
i missed all the good stuff! :haha: xx

I have ear ache :(
Or tooth ache, can't really tell, my whole face appears to be numb :|

Hi Ladies,
I've never spoken in this chat before but would be nice to speak to new people :)

How are you all?
I'm bored, sitting at work :(
x

Hi Ladies,
I've never spoken in this chat before but would be nice to speak to new people :)

How are you all?
x
Hey :)
Nice to meet you, I'm Donna!
I'm 19 and due a girl in August :]

I'm just sat in bed bored and tired and hungry lol.
How are you?
x

i am :(
i can never sleep til past 9 o clock coz my room gets too bright now lol
i feel much better today tho:)x

awwh its nice to c new ppl joinin in:D
im fine thankyou just clearin out my room to make some more space for the baby bits..
what do you work as?
and btw im Ellie:Dx

i am :(
i can never sleep til past 9 o clock coz my room gets too bright now lol
i feel much better today tho:)x
Aww good :)
Have you heard from him today?

I had a really good sleep, like didn't wake up in between, but that was probably because I had some paracetamol as my wisdom teeth are coming through :cry:

awwh are they?im guessin they really hurt?:( is there anything the dentists can do to help?

well after i textd him n i showed u hes reply lastnite,i textd agen sayin thankyou 4 sayin ul c me..i miss spendin time with you..i hope ur not texting girls n stuff tho:( say hey to ur mum from me x
then he nevr replied so i said ur probly nt guna tex back bt i jus wana let u know that while i belong 2u il never hurt u in anyway n il never ever dream of cheatin on u..theres bin no time in the last 5 yrs that iv needed u more thn nw n i hiope i dont end up getin hurt by u ..
then he replied ..x baby im not guna do anythin to hurt u i promise.im not guna cheat n take down any more girls numbers or nothing of the sort x im going to sleep now i love you with all my heart and that was it..n he rung me this mornin twice:)

did u watch your film with fob lastnite?x

Hi Donna :)
I'm Savannah - 18 years old and just recently had a m/c.
But keeping my head up and TTC.

I'm at work bored, and actually im hungry too!!!
Hows the pregnancy been for you so far?
I bet your so excited! hehe
x
Hi Ladies,

How are you all?
x
Hey :)
Nice to meet you, I'm Donna!
I'm 19 and due a girl in August :]

I'm just sat in bed bored and tired and hungry lol.
How are you?
x

I'm Savannah :D
I work as an office admin for a construction company - talk about BORING!!
To be honest, i sit on here all day and just make it look like im working :p hehe.

Whens your baby due? :)
x

awwh its nice to c new ppl joinin in:D
im fine thankyou just clearin out my room to make some more space for the baby bits..
what do you work as?
and btw im Ellie:Dx

awwh admin is a really good job!
thats what i wanna do when i can finally go back to work lol
baby is due 7th aug:D lil boy lol

are you TTC?x

Reallyyyy! Admin?
I think its soooo boring hehe.
All i do is sit here all day typing away.
But the money is okay!

Yep you could say that.
Well, i had a m/c in Feb and ever since we've not been trying not preventing and i have had kind of irregular cycles since then.
My average cycle is like 27 days and im now on my 30th day of cycle so im 3 days late for AF.
but my longest ever cycle was 32 days - and thats when i first came off the pill so i'll leave it another 2 days and test again.
Because ive been getting BFNs but i think if i am i wont get a BFP till after 7 days because didnt get my last BFP till i was 7 days late for AF.
so ive got everything crossed. hehe

ooh, i think i just gave you my life story! hehe
Your bumps way cute btw :)
you looking forward to having a little boy?

I'd love a little boy, in a way i know imma have a little boy when i do conceive cuz my mom had 3 boys and me!
and so did nans, etc. but now i've said that i'll prob have a little princess!! hehe.
hehe but i'd just really like a healthy pregnancy more than anything! hehe.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->