come & chat No.2

Lol I always used to refer to LO as "he", makes me feel quite bad now :/

It feels like popping bubbles in the begining, it's easy to mistake for gas!
I have a tilted uterus so I think thats why I felt her so early on and I knew it was her straight away, it hurts sometimes now though when she gives me a proper boot!

aww, im sure she doesn't mind. :hugs:

hmm, i'll look out for it! :happydance: :thumbup:
tilted uterus..?
wow.. i hope she doesn't kick you too hard! xxx

Lol I always used to refer to LO as "he", makes me feel quite bad now :/

It feels like popping bubbles in the begining, it's easy to mistake for gas!
I have a tilted uterus so I think thats why I felt her so early on and I knew it was her straight away, it hurts sometimes now though when she gives me a proper boot!

aww, im sure she doesn't mind. :hugs:

hmm, i'll look out for it! :happydance: :thumbup:
tilted uterus..?
wow.. i hope she doesn't kick you too hard! xxx

ur 4ever changing names lol

im back for a bit:D
and of course your alloud..anyone is :D lol you okay?x

we finee:D
more bf drama,doing my head in! but we wont even go there lol how are u and bump?

I THINK I HAD A BRAXTON HICK EARLIER :O x

okay, firstly, WTF?!
what? when? how????

and awww, don't let him get to you. :hugs:
me and bean are doing okay, just tired and wish school wasn't starting up again tomorrow. xxx

tonight im not lettin him get to me..the mood im in rite now is if he walks then he walks!!
aww noo that means your not gunna be on in the day timess??

i knoww!! i dont know how but i was laying down n gt this titee feeling in my stomach n if felt like a squeeze n pain type thing i thinkk it was them! it made me sit up propa! i dunno thoo x

:haha: lmao.
Ellie, you're the only one with a bump avatar, except Donna, but she's not here. ;) xx

tonight im not lettin him get to me..the mood im in rite now is if he walks then he walks!!

i knoww!! i dont know how but i was laying down n gt this titee feeling in my stomach n if felt like a squeeze n pain type thing i thinkk it was them! it made me sit up propa! i dunno thoo x

aww, i hope he sorts himself out.. :dohh:
he'd be losing the best things in his life IMO.

haha, probs not loverly. :haha:
and since i don't have any homestudys and my art exam Wed-thursday, doubt it. :nope:

woaah. ring your MW!
you scared the shite out of me!
was it like a sharp pain?
because with contractions your belly goes tight? right?.. :blush: xxx

ooh i didnt know if you meant donna n didnt wanna sound big headed and be oh thankyou
but now i can say THANKYOU:Dhehe..
have u got any pics from ur bump before?xx

and since i don't have any homestudys and my art exam Wed-thursday, doubt it. :nope:

woaah. ring your MW!

ooh noo:( im prob gunaa be on here as a loner in the day time noww:( lol
what time u usually get home at?

well to him us 2 obv arnt the best things in hes life lol.

i think it mite be normal to get them but i dunno how early you meant to get themm?
i dont even know what the actual contractions r ment to be like but i herd ppl explainin they had these braxton hicks before and im sure thats what i just got lol x

woaah. ring your MW!

ooh noo:( im prob gunaa be on here as a loner in the day time noww:( lol
what time u usually get home at?

well to him us 2 obv arnt the best things in hes life lol.

i think it mite be normal to get them but i dunno how early you meant to get themm?
i dont even know what the actual contractions r ment to be like but i herd ppl explainin they had these braxton hicks before and im sure thats what i just got lol x

aww, sorry loverly! :flower:
er.. around 3:30/4pm.

then he's a dick and he doesn't know how good he has it. :hugs:

i don't know.. let me google it. :haha:
i know some people get them, but i don't know how early it's okay to.. xx

sorry im givin u homework now :haha:
if you can be botherd ur more thn welcome to google lol i think i shud 2!
aww i wish i cud go back to school u know that!x

sorry im givin u homework now :haha:
if you can be botherd ur more thn welcome to google lol i think i shud 2!
aww i wish i cud go back to school u know that!x

Right, so i did some googling and i found this. :haha:

"you can get them that early. i started getting them around 18 weeks, but its not uncommon or unheard of to get them that early.

just monitor how close they are and make sure you don't have 4 within an hour or that they don't cause too much pain and discomfort.

common causes of braxton hicks, especially that early, are dehydration and stress. make sure you take a load off and lay down for a couple hours every day with your feet up and drink plenty of fluids.

i've been getting BH since 18 weeks, like i said, and they're just now becoming uncomfortable. before i hardly noticed except for when i'd touch my stomach and notice my uterus was hard. now i can feel when it tightens and sometimes it's a bit uncomfortable to sit in certain positions because of it (i'm 26 1/2 weeks now).

so just keep an eye on when you get them. good luck to you and i'm sure everything is fine!"

tell me your joking?
i cbf to go back.. :blush: xx

ahh how scary but exciting that im gettin em! omg lool hope it doesnt mean baby comin early but i think it must be the stress !
omg yhh well actualy id rather go back to college they seemed the worse days but wer actually the best days of my life lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->