come & chat No.2

the moneys gd and im lazy so itl be perfect for me plus im on here typin away all day anyway lool
awwh sorry to hear that but least your back up on the ladder trying again and 2 days..ahh hopefully:D
wil be keepin my fingers crosed for you too:)

ooh my bumps not so cute anymore lool its gettin too big too fast:( i just dont wna end up hugee!
well i was kinda hoping for a girl and fob wanted a boy but then i always thought from the start its a boy so i got my mind set on the blue n boyish things so now im well prepared:D n excited yeehh

aww ul have a healthy baby of course:) i hope this is it for youu x

Thanksss :)
i really hope this is it for me too!
All i've ever wanted is to be a mum!!
:D

haha yeah thats true, just sitting at a desk all day
but you do have to put up with annoying peoples habbits - like people eating with their mouths open - ohhhh it makes my blood boil.
i swear i could attack people when they do it hehe.

aww yeah i think people just seem to 'know' what theyre gonna have. instinct hehe.
You got an idea for any names?

I'm leaving work now YAY!!
So i'll reply to you tomorrow when im back at work hehehe

byeee xxxxxxxxxxxx

aww really?your plannin to get married in oct aswell,awwl thats soo cute!
i wanna get married but fob doesnt want to at all:(

lool oh gosh i hate that 2! all we can do is not look lol or them people that chew like really loudly even if they eatin something soft like bread lol
i like the name Jayden..its the only 1 i like atm but i was planin on seein him 1st before i made a decision but now fob has gone n told everyone thats hes name so its kinda like hmm lol

okayy il chat 2 u tomoroww:Dx

Hi Donna :)
I'm Savannah - 18 years old and just recently had a m/c.
But keeping my head up and TTC.

I'm at work bored, and actually im hungry too!!!
Hows the pregnancy been for you so far?
I bet your so excited! hehe
x
Hi Ladies,
I've never spoken in this chat before but would be nice to speak to new people :)

How are you all?
I'm bored, sitting at work :(
x
Hey :)
Nice to meet you, I'm Donna!
I'm 19 and due a girl in August :]

I'm just sat in bed bored and tired and hungry lol.
How are you?
x

I'm sorry about your loss, I had a mc in September and got pregnant again in October. Stay poistive, and I hope you get your BFP soon :)
I just ate lasagne and a yoghurt & I'm still hungry lol!

The pregnancy has been okay, had a couple scares with bleeding, cramps and some emergency scans, as well as morning sickness & constant nausea but all of that has gone now and will hopefully stay far away!

Yeah I'm really excited :D

We're okay, she's moving more today so that's made me alot happier.
I had a shower earlier and really hurt my pelvis :( cause it's onlt a small shower cubicle i have to lift my legs to shave them and I must of pulled a muscle or something :(

Feel pretty sick aswel, ate a yoghurt earlier, has like a layer of liquid but apparently it is fine so I poured it out and mixed the yoghurt up but I feel icky now :/

Hows you and bumpy?
x

We're okay, she's moving more today so that's made me alot happier.
I had a shower earlier and really hurt my pelvis :( cause it's onlt a small shower cubicle i have to lift my legs to shave them and I must of pulled a muscle or something :(

Feel pretty sick aswel, ate a yoghurt earlier, has like a layer of liquid but apparently it is fine so I poured it out and mixed the yoghurt up but I feel icky now :/

Hows you and bumpy?
x

aww, that's good. :happydance:
ouch, you okay? how can you still shave?! :haha:
i have to bend in all sorts of ways to do them normally!
ew, loverly.. :winkwink:

we're okay xx

Lol, yeah I'm fine now I'm resting but it's the weirdest feeling!
Lol I feel I have to shave, I literally couldn't go without it, makes me feel icky. Bf Says he doesn't mind but still, lol when I'm in labour I'll be jumping to shave before I go hospital :rofl:

Haha :D
Good! Got anything planned for today?

what bothers me is the idea of someone seeing my legs.
can't wait until bubba moves.

no, you? xxx

Lol I don't like anyone seeing me at all at the moment, it's hard to feel attractive with a bump :/
You should feel him/her soon! My first movements were around 15 weeks, by 16 weeks I felt prods :)

Nope, my boyfriend is finishing work early though, so we will watch a movie or something as I won't really see him tomorrow.
x

i see we have been moved to bnb groups :S lool x

Yeah don't get me wrong I love being pregnant and my little girl but I am not used to being well, plump? It's only my belly where the weight has gone, which is good but I dunno, takes alot to get used to :|

I'm visiting family tomorrow and he is working :( Hopefully he should have a day off soon & we can maybe make a start on the nursery :)

Yeah don't get me wrong I love being pregnant and my little girl but I am not used to being well, plump? It's only my belly where the weight has gone, which is good but I dunno, takes alot to get used to :|

I'm visiting family tomorrow and he is working :( Hopefully he should have a day off soon & we can maybe make a start on the nursery :)

aww, i've always had weight problems, so i guess it freaks me out to think people just think i'm fat.
sounds like fun.
have you looked at paints/wall papers yet? xx

yeh im findin it anoying to find aswell lol
yehh we got moved..i think coz this thred always has too many pages of chat lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->