come & chat No.2

yeh im findin it anoying to find aswell lol
yehh we got moved..i think coz this thred always has too many pages of chat lol x

maybe change it to teen pregnancy chat, + this is in groups nd i feel a bit uncomftable talking to people with a bigger age gap :blush:

woops.
it always comes up on my CP, so i don't even bother trying to find it. xx

yeh im findin it anoying to find aswell lol
yehh we got moved..i think coz this thred always has too many pages of chat lol x

maybe change it to teen pregnancy chat, + this is in groups nd i feel a bit uncomftable talking to people with a bigger age gap :blush:

you mean me change the title of the thed?
n sorry how old are u again?x

has bubz kicking really low for u that u feel him kick your like private area lol?
or is it just me?

Yeah don't get me wrong I love being pregnant and my little girl but I am not used to being well, plump? It's only my belly where the weight has gone, which is good but I dunno, takes alot to get used to :|

I'm visiting family tomorrow and he is working :( Hopefully he should have a day off soon & we can maybe make a start on the nursery :)

aww, i've always had weight problems, so i guess it freaks me out to think people just think i'm fat.
sounds like fun.
have you looked at paints/wall papers yet? xx
Yeah same, I think I do look pregnant, not just fat now so I'm hoping anyway!
The futher along you are though the more you look pregnant I guess.

Yeah we are thinking of doing a cream theme and for like picture frames and stuff it will be in light pink, I can't wait to get started on it!

Yeah I didn't realise we were moved cause I always find it on my CP lol.

ooh i have some mucked up programme so i dont have that in the corner lol i dont even have a 'back' arrow button aha

yehh i use 2 get them low kicks! i havnt had any for about a week lol only this week they have started to get higher :Dx

haha!
it's okay, Katie does it too. :haha:
i try and call it 'them' instead of anything gender specific, but i've come out with 'when she's older..'
though i seriously think it's a boy?!
i confuse myself so easily!

and i'm not too sure what to look out for! :haha: :blush: xx

haha!
it's okay, Katie does it too. :haha:
i try and call it 'them' instead of anything gender specific, but i've come out with 'when she's older..'
though i seriously think it's a boy?!
i confuse myself so easily!

and i'm not too sure what to look out for! :haha: :blush: xx

at first it felt like a itch or like my belly was rumbeling

Lol I always used to refer to LO as "he", makes me feel quite bad now :/

It feels like popping bubbles in the begining, it's easy to mistake for gas!
I have a tilted uterus so I think thats why I felt her so early on and I knew it was her straight away, it hurts sometimes now though when she gives me a proper boot!

Lol I always used to refer to LO as "he", makes me feel quite bad now :/

It feels like popping bubbles in the begining, it's easy to mistake for gas!
I have a tilted uterus so I think thats why I felt her so early on and I knew it was her straight away, it hurts sometimes now though when she gives me a proper boot!

i reffered to mine as a he & he is :)
yea popping bubles or gas,
:haha::haha::haha: she hurts u lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back