Come join my 2WW

Hi everyone.

Is it possible to get cramps a week before period? I'm due on next Monday but felt like I had the worst period pain a little earlier. Seems to have gone now xx

Hi everyone.

Is it possible to get cramps a week before period? I'm due on next Monday but felt like I had the worst period pain a little earlier. Seems to have gone now xx

Yes it can be due to implantation or early pregnancy symptom or af coming. Fx its a good sign for u!

How are you feeling GoldenRatio?
I was having very typical PMS symptoms yesterday but they are gone today. Not feeling pregnant at all, with DD I had sore nipples by now. Still don't feel like testing, in reality just postponing the disappointment I guess.

How are you feeling GoldenRatio?
I was having very typical PMS symptoms yesterday but they are gone today. Not feeling pregnant at all, with DD I had sore nipples by now. Still don't feel like testing, in reality just postponing the disappointment I guess.

Had temp dip today so af should come any minute

Oh no sorry to hear that. It's so frustrating when it happens when you think you did everything right this cycle.:(

I know , we didnt bd on cd14 maybe thats why or my thermometer is not basal so i dont get accurate chart. I will get a new thermometer for next cycle.

Could be anything I guess. Back in August we BD'ed on all the right days and I was getting so many "pregnancy" symptoms and I honestly thought I was gonna have that BFP. Of course when it didn't happen I was just devastated, just couldn't understand why. Ever since have taken a slightly more cautious and less optimistic approach and have tried my best not to over analyse every twinge.

I actually feel like testing now. Have felt so determined to wait it out until now, but I just convinced now that I'm not gonna get that BFP and might as well just get it over and done with and be prepared for AF.

You should definitly test! they say u get preggo when u least expect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->