Come join my 2WW

GoldenRatio

Reaction score
Im 8dpo today and i thought i would make a journal here, because i cant tell my symptoms to hubby anymore since he is sick of me already, and friends are keep saying its all in ur head, too early for symptoms.

Doesnt matter if its all in my head, i need to let it out. If you think the same, join me with ur list, update ur post everyday as day goes.

Cycle #2, Used Preseed, Softcup(Only ovulation day), aspirin, bromelain, prenatals

1-3dpo ovulation kinda cramps, Diarrhea (may be due to aspirin)
4-5dpo extremely bad smelling gas, constant!
6dpo pelvic pain and pressure kinda pain on left side, i think around ovary, pain during intercourse
7dpo bloated and abdominal pain, some stabbing pain from my lower back and boobs, my uterus area feels swollen like i have full bladder all the time, couldnt eat supper due to nausea
8dpo Stabbing pain around lower belly and bbs, uterus twitching, sooooo so hungry, headache. Morning test :bfn: Headache was gone by 6pm, so moody and angry

Update
9dpo Feeling more relaxed, not so angry. Woke up to negative test again, stomach feels uncomfy, heightened smell, hungry often, bbs dont look big at all, just stabbing pain randomly hits bbs, belly, and back, and two brand new pimples. pm leg pain started.
10dpo Woke up to negative again, got some evap lines. Stomach ache and leg cramps, got headache later on the day as well.
11dpoGot a faint line with a cheapie, will test again tomorrow. Gassy, bloated, constipated and severe heartburn, couldnt eat anything all day.
12dpoGot clear negative, i feel out for sure. I will wait for the witch and wont test again. Stomach is still bloated and achey, still constipated.

and 13dpo af arrived...

I will be back everyday updating my list until i get that :bfp:

Cycle #3. Using OPKs Softcups and Preseed.

3-4 DPO I keep smelling feet? It's everywhere!! :laugh2:

4 DPO- Woke up hot and sweaty. Feeling blah. Tired. Got plenty of sleep but I want to nap. Cervix high. Creamy CM. Gassy.

5-7 DPO- Very grumpy. Sore boobs. :bfn:

Im 8dpo today and i thought i would make a journal here, because i cant tell my symptoms to hubby anymore since he is sick of me already, and friends are keep saying its all in ur head, too early for symptoms.

Doesnt matter if its all in my head, i need to let it out. If you think the same, join me with ur list, update ur post everyday as day goes.

Cycle #2, Used Preseed, Softcup(Only ovulation day), aspirin, bromelain, prenatals

1-3dpo ovulation kinda cramps, Diarrhea (may be due to aspirin)
4-5dpo extremely bad smelling gas, constant!
6dpo pelvic pain and pressure kinda pain on left side, i think around ovary, pain during intercourse
7dpo bloated and abdominal pain, some stabbing pain from my lower back and boobs, my uterus area feels swollen like i have full bladder all the time, couldnt eat supper due to nausea
8dpo Stabbing pain around lower belly and bbs, uterus twitching, sooooo so hungry, headache. Morning test :bfn:
I will be back everyday updating my list until i get that :bfp:

Hey! Im about 5 DPO today...

1-3 DPO- Not much to speak of. Very mild O pains
4-5 DPO- A crazy amount of gas! I feel like a deflating balloon. DH watch out! Sore boobs. 5 DPO woke up hot and sweaty. Temp in the house is the same as always. BBT temp shot up slightly. Also, a little bit of cramping.

oh u had gas 4-5dpo too! must be a sign then. I dont have sore bbs tho, just bigger than usual and stabbing pain here and there. Last cycle 2ww i was sweating at night a lot along with vivid dreams, but didnt get positive unfortunutly, but i heard its a good sign.

Hi :) so I'm just going to start from when I noticed symptoms
5 dpo: terrible hip pain
7 dpo: slight cramps in the morning which turned into full on painful af cramps by 1pm, the kind you get right when af is arriving. Along with pain in my left hip which radiated down my leg. That lasted until 8 pm then just stopped
Tested :bfn:
8 dpo: no symptoms tested :bfn:
9 dpo: queasy with waves of nausea, body aches

God luck everyone

Hi :) so I'm just going to start from when I noticed symptoms
5 dpo: terrible hip pain
7 dpo: slight cramps in the morning which turned into full on painful af cramps by 1pm, the kind you get right when af is arriving. Along with pain in my left hip which radiated down my leg. That lasted until 8 pm then just stopped
8 dpo: no symptoms tested :bfn:
9 dpo: queasy with waves of nausea, body aches

God luck everyone

Fx sounds like implantation happened 7dpo, 10dpo test can be positive!! Baby dust to u Hun! Hope we all get out positives :kiss:o

Thanks hun! I wish i would have controlled my impulse and saved my last test for tomorrow!! I'm all out of tests tomorrow and wont be able to get some more until 11 dpo! Oh well thats better, less of a chance of getting a false negative. FX for you!!

Thanks hun! I wish i would have controlled my impulse and saved my last test for tomorrow!! I'm all out of tests tomorrow and wont be able to get some more until 11 dpo! Oh well thats better, less of a chance of getting a false negative. FX for you!!

I got negative again:( i will do frer tomorow, how are u feeling today?

Bummer :( i dont have anymore tests and wont be able to get any til tomorrow so maybe thats a good thing haha. I am feeling off today. I am having trouble concentrating, some anxiousness, and i feel shakey. But it was my daughters first day of school today so that may be why. How are you?

Bummer :( i dont have anymore tests and wont be able to get any til tomorrow so maybe thats a good thing haha. I am feeling off today. I am having trouble concentrating, some anxiousness, and i feel shakey. But it was my daughters first day of school today so that may be why. How are you?

I wish i didnt have any test left, but i bought so many lol cant help but test :D I updated my initial post with symptoms

Hey I'm 7/8 dpo today but not testing for another week, well that's the plan anyway!!
I have no symptoms, nothing at all and I'm symptom spotting like crazy. :(

Hey I'm 7/8 dpo today but not testing for another week, well that's the plan anyway!!
I have no symptoms, nothing at all and I'm symptom spotting like crazy. :(

no way! how can u wait that long without testing

I started testing at 5 dpo last cycle and just got fed up with seeing that single line lol! Think if I was having some symptoms I'd crack and test but there's been nothing encouraging thus far.:(

Still not testing.. Starting to get some pms symptoms now - boo. :(

Tested this morning. 7 DPO...big fat nothing...
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/AABC0C2A-8F3D-4609-A427-C880FFBD1890_zpsol2fwhkd.jpg~original

7dpo is still too early, i hav the biggest negative at 12dpo. how sad is that:cry:

Im already feeling af is coming too

But AF cramps are the same as pregnancy cramps so you never know! When is AF due?

Af showed girls, just updating. Good luck everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->