Come on girls! Let's make some January babies!!!!

Laurana

Working on #4
Reaction score
Okay- cycle day 3 and I'm feeling motivated! January babies rock! You get awesome deals for their birthday thanks to Christmas and can shop for both at once. You don't have to be big and pregnant in 106 degree weather in July... And there is plenty of time to shape up after baby to get back into that bathing suit! There are so very many reasons we want January babies! But mostly because I want one NOW!

So lets go girls... Lets get ready, seduce our men and have fun with it! I'm not telling my hubby about my opks or how sad I am, I'm going to go DATE him! Have the wild nights we used to have. Anyone with me?!? Have any great sexy date ideas???

Awesome plan! I too have been trying to keep it positive in front of dh, also because the testing stuff confuses the heck out of him. Its all going accroding to plan..he called today from work and said Are we baby dancin again tonight, all excited! Im not even tellin him I probably already Od and have enough swimmers, hell some more wont hurt! We keep a stack of hpts on the bedside table aso we can keep the eye on the prize sorta speak lol. And he rubs my belly after we dtd and I give some motivational speeches to myself with my legs up. Birds were mating while we were last night, I think its a sign hahaha! Good luck!

Ha! I could NEVER leave hpts in plain sight- I can't stop myself with those things... I could have just tested but I think... "Maybe it's positive now" heheh

CD 2 for us :D, we are ttc baby #2. I'm hoping we are lucky enough to fall pregnant this month, a January baby would be so lovely! I'll be pregnant for most of autumn, winter and spring, a little bit of summer in dec and hopefully i'll get to miss the heatwave for late jan/early feb lol. This is exciting! with our lo i had her in spring so this time i'll be able to swim while pregnant :p.

CD 2 for us :D, we are ttc baby #2. I'm hoping we are lucky enough to fall pregnant this month, a January baby would be so lovely! I'll be pregnant for most of autumn, winter and spring, a little bit of summer in dec and hopefully i'll get to miss the heatwave for late jan/early feb lol. This is exciting! with our lo i had her in spring so this time i'll be able to swim while pregnant :p.

That does sound lovely! Having a cute little bump in a swim suit would be amazing :)
We have a trip coming up in June/July to Ireland/London. I'd really like to be pregnant before we leave

Baby dust!

Im so keen on January baby. 2nd cycle TTC and very determined to have a summer baby in 2014. (Im in Perth too, so January will be nice and sunny for the little bubs birthdays)

Im on CD6 today. Going to start BDing lots this time next week! Cant wait! Good luck to everyone :)

Really hoping we all get our January babies! :) I'm on CD 7 now, and on my last dose of Clomid!

I absolutely hated being 9 months pregnant in the summer! It was so freaking miserable! I still rocked my bikini with my 40 lb belly though! A cute little baby bump would be much better. Lol!

Our only issue is that both of my step daughters' birthdays are 4 weeks apart (Jan 12 and Feb 16) and their mother has made them have a joint birthday party every year, so they never feel like they each have their own special day. And if we have another LO in between them, they will feel jealous of having to share their birthdays with another sibling. :( It isn't going to keep us from trying though. If it's our time, it's our time. :)

You make a January vBulletin sound so lovely! Hope it happens for us all!

Hoping for a January baby too, going to try SMEP this month :) x

Really hoping we all get our January babies! :) I'm on CD 7 now, and on my last dose of Clomid!

I absolutely hated being 9 months pregnant in the summer! It was so freaking miserable! I still rocked my bikini with my 40 lb belly though! A cute little baby bump would be much better. Lol!

Our only issue is that both of my step daughters' birthdays are 4 weeks apart (Jan 12 and Feb 16) and their mother has made them have a joint birthday party every year, so they never feel like they each have their own special day. And if we have another LO in between them, they will feel jealous of having to share their birthdays with another sibling. :( It isn't going to keep us from trying though. If it's our time, it's our time. :)

We have 3 kids with birthdays in december/January. We have made this very fun for them and they seem to enjoy it especially as they get older. We throw huge parties that can cost twice as much because they share! I have no problem adding a 4th to the December/January batch of kids :)

But if yours mind, let mom throw joint parties and you guys throw individual ones- make it a month of nothing but partying :)

We have 3 kids with birthdays in december/January. We have made this very fun for them and they seem to enjoy it especially as they get older. We throw huge parties that can cost twice as much because they share! I have no problem adding a 4th to the December/January batch of kids :)

But if yours mind, let mom throw joint parties and you guys throw individual ones- make it a month of nothing but partying :)

That's what we did this year. We had separate parties and they loved it! But their mom lives 2 hours away so they don't have any friends here to invite. :( they are only 5 & 7 so its hard to explain things to them. I'm sure next year will be better! They can't wait to have another sibling and the oldest told me she wouldn't mind sharing her birthday. Lol!

Would love to have a January Baby too:baby::baby:

Planning on going team yellow this time so would be great to hit the shops for the sales once LO gets here to buy cute boy or girl outfits lol

And maternity leave would start beginning of December so off Xmas AND New Year - always a bonus (I am a nurse and always work one or the other lol). then maternity leave all spring thru Easter holiday and most of summer holidays too.

And will be 16weeks when we go on holiday this year -hopefully beyond MS lol, and not too early to be worried but not too big to still get about and have fun with my other children x

SO Yay!!! January baby please xxx:hugs:

That's what we did this year. We had separate parties and they loved it! But their mom lives 2 hours away so they don't have any friends here to invite. :( they are only 5 & 7 so its hard to explain things to them. I'm sure next year will be better! They can't wait to have another sibling and the oldest told me she wouldn't mind sharing her birthday. Lol!

Ahhh... Yeah... That can be tough. We have resolved some of those types of issues by having them pick a friend or two for an overnight at a hotel- we just did that for my 10 year old- her birthday is the middle one of the dec/jan bunch so she did get a special night of her own this time. But it sounds like they will be thrilled to have a little brother or sister no matter what :)

Planning on going team yellow this time so would be great to hit the shops for the sales once LO gets here to buy cute boy or girl outfits lol

And maternity leave would start beginning of December so off Xmas AND New Year - always a bonus (I am a nurse and always work one or the other lol). then maternity leave all spring thru Easter holiday and most of summer holidays too.

And will be 16weeks when we go on holiday this year -hopefully beyond MS lol, and not too early to be worried but not too big to still get about and have fun with my other children x

Yes! I work for the sheriff's office so I work holidays as well... A January baby could get me everything from thanksgiving to Easter off technically :)

Okay- cycle day 4: after work I'm headed for a hair cut and style followed by dinner with my husband. This month's dating has already begun :)

My babies were all late summer ones so im really hoping for a winter baby as it is horrible being that pregnant in summer!

hi ladies! mind if I join?

I work in an assisted living with a four on, two off rotation and I've had to work holidays every year it seems lol

I'm on cd15, second cycle of clomid. got no O on 50mg so was increased to 100mg. had major O pains, cramps, and back ache cd13 & 14. hoping my temps keep rising and if all goes well i would be due early January! hubby and I are really praying this is it for us as we've been trying for over two years now.

crossing everything and sending loads of baby dust for our January babes!

Ahhh... Yeah... That can be tough. We have resolved some of those types of issues by having them pick a friend or two for an overnight at a hotel- we just did that for my 10 year old- her birthday is the middle one of the dec/jan bunch so she did get a special night of her own this time. But it sounds like they will be thrilled to have a little brother or sister no matter what :)

Thanks for the tips! We will have to keep that in mind when that time comes around! Maybe if we do get pregnant this cycle, we can have a big party - their birthdays and a bringing home baby party! :)

Thanks for the tips! We will have to keep that in mind when that time comes around! Maybe if we do get pregnant this cycle, we can have a big party - their birthdays and a bringing home baby party! :)

That sounds fun! I think I'd need a bringing home baby party too now that you mention it :D

I love parties. You can never have too many :)

hi ladies! mind if I join?

I work in an assisted living with a four on, two off rotation and I've had to work holidays every year it seems lol

I'm on cd15, second cycle of clomid. got no O on 50mg so was increased to 100mg. had major O pains, cramps, and back ache cd13 & 14. hoping my temps keep rising and if all goes well i would be due early January! hubby and I are really praying this is it for us as we've been trying for over two years now.

crossing everything and sending loads of baby dust for our January babes!

Welcome!!!! We shall add you to the baby dust and prayers list!!! Heheh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->