Come on girls! Let's make some January babies!!!!

Thank you! I would love to share it, but not sure how to post it! :)

Good Morning!

live_n_hopem - Yes, Mother's Day is Sunday here for us! :) :) Congratulations on your 6th Wedding Anniversary, what a wonderful anniversary gift you guys have been blessed with!!

Haha Menelly! It's the least chemistry could do, right? :) Keeping my Fx'd crossed for you!!!

I couldn't reisist, I woke up feeling so nausous.. said what the heck, took my myself to the bathroom and poas! BFP @ 11dpo!! It's faint, but it's there! I'll test again for sure on Mother's Day with the CB digital :) :)

Good luck to the rest of you!! Fx'd and loads and loads of baby dust to you!!!
YAY CONGRATS! Mine was still stark tauntingly negative for me this morning. :( Not even an evap that I could pretend to invert... WAAAAAAH!

Good Morning!

live_n_hopem - Yes, Mother's Day is Sunday here for us! :) :) Congratulations on your 6th Wedding Anniversary, what a wonderful anniversary gift you guys have been blessed with!!

I couldn't reisist, I woke up feeling so nausous.. said what the heck, took my myself to the bathroom and poas! BFP @ 11dpo!! It's faint, but it's there! I'll test again for sure on Mother's Day with the CB digital :) :)

OMG! Wow! Yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations! Wahoooo! Fab news, we want to see it! Xx

OK, I've posted this morning's test here... cause I swear I see something. Can anyone else check and tell me what you think? Am I going insane? Halp me!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...if-can-see-very-faint-second-line-wondfo.html

OK, I've posted this morning's test here... cause I swear I see something. Can anyone else check and tell me what you think? Am I going insane? Halp me!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...if-can-see-very-faint-second-line-wondfo.html

I just went to your link, and I can see it! Looks like this is becoming a lucky thread!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!! :D

Thank you ladies!! I took another frer this am and it's an even stronger line than yesterday's! Definitely hitting te digital up tomorrow. As soon as I figure out how to upload the pictures I will gladly show you!!! :)

Congrats to all of our :bfp: ladies! So excited for you all. Hopefully this is becoming the lucky thread, and it rubs off on me! Still no af, but i am also on progesterone pills to get me regular (tested on the 6th, :bfn:)....as i have mentioned before af has been wonky for months. I took my last pill this morning, so I expect for the :witch: to show her unwelcomed face soon. We'll see what happens. Will be going grocery shopping after work today, and will be buying opk. Sure that will help me pinpoint my o days. and when we should be bding. Hope all is well with everyone. Been sick this week, so haven't been on here much. Wish me luck for this cycle! :dust: to everyone that hasn't recieved their :bfp:. Congrats and a H&H 9 to those that have.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->