Come on girls! Let's make some January babies!!!!

Okay... So Friday may 3rd... That's when I think I'll start testing. :D

thats the date for me too! Well, ill be 9dpo, I got my bfp on 10dpo last time, so ill start on the 3rd and we'll see xx

I'm testing may 1st at 7 dpo cuz i can't wait. Lol! I just like to feel like I'm doing something.

Hello, May I join in with you ladies? I am currently CD12, and thinking I will test May 13th, If I can hold out that long! Haha I'm super exicted to be trying for a January baby, what perfect time to have a baby!!

Hello, May I join in with you ladies? I am currently CD12, and thinking I will test May 13th, If I can hold out that long! Haha I'm super exicted to be trying for a January baby, what perfect time to have a baby!!

Welcome! Looks like you are working on number 4 too?? There are a few of us building big families! :)

Welcome! Looks like you are working on number 4 too?? There are a few of us building big families! :)

Yes, so exciting huh?! That was one of the many reasons I chose this thread, that and you ladies seem like a fun bunch. :happydance: Were so eager & excited to add a new lo to our family. I'm sure you ladies are feeling the same.

I noticed you all spotted during your O's this month. This is the first time I can recall the same ever happening to me. Mine was on & off for a few days. Just little streaks hear & there (sorry tmi) when I would wipe. So this is generally a good sign??

Baby Dust to you all !!Bring on the January Babies!!:baby::baby:

7 DPO today I will be testing 5/1 or at least trying to hold off until then. AF is due 5/2. I have been feeling dizzy and sick for the past 2 days and today I just feel like I'm dragging. I have also had very slight cramping, it's usually on my right side and after I check my cervix I tend to cramp lightly, not sure why. Never had that before. I already have a February baby, so a January baby would be perfect for us :) . Granted I had my son back in 2007 but I'm pretty sure I felt the same way.

7 DPO today I will be testing 5/1 or at least trying to hold off until then. AF is due 5/2. I have been feeling dizzy and sick for the past 2 days and today I just feel like I'm dragging. I have also had very slight cramping, it's usually on my right side and after I check my cervix I tend to cramp lightly, not sure why. Never had that before. I already have a February baby, so a January baby would be perfect for us :) . Granted I had my son back in 2007 but I'm pretty sure I felt the same way.

Good luck to you, sounds promising!! :)

Yes, so exciting huh?! That was one of the many reasons I chose this thread, that and you ladies seem like a fun bunch. :happydance: Were so eager & excited to add a new lo to our family. I'm sure you ladies are feeling the same.

I noticed you all spotted during your O's this month. This is the first time I can recall the same ever happening to me. Mine was on & off for a few days. Just little streaks hear & there (sorry tmi) when I would wipe. So this is generally a good sign??

Baby Dust to you all !!Bring on the January Babies!!:baby::baby:

Yeah... Mine was little streaks too... Just one day. And my right ovary has hurt like crazy- which usually doesn't happen. I started Femara though so that might explain mine. Just happy to have sign of high fertility and i now I have really high hopes for this cycle :happydance:

I can't wait to find out if this month has worked for us! Baby dust!!!:dust:

Im here! AF is finished now im waiting for ovulation. Come on January babies!

We were thinking we'd skip this month, cause we'd have a Dec baby, not a Jan baby (I have to have a c-sec at 36-37 weeks) but I don't wanna wait! I want to have my babies close enough together. So can I join you? April 16th was my CD1 too. :)

Welcome ladies!
:dust:

My O is finally confirmed! FF gave me crosshairs! I'm 3 dpo now. :yipee: After about 11 days straight of BD, I need a break! Lol! My official EDD if I am pregnant is Jan 15! That's 4 days after DSD's b-day and 4 weeks before my other DSD's b-day!

Since I'm a POAS-aholic, I will be testing in less than a week. :haha:

Welcome ladies!
:dust:

My O is finally confirmed! FF gave me crosshairs! I'm 3 dpo now. :yipee: After about 11 days straight of BD, I need a break! Lol! My official EDD if I am pregnant is Jan 15! That's 4 days after DSD's b-day and 4 weeks before my other DSD's b-day!

Since I'm a POAS-aholic, I will be testing in less than a week. :haha:

me too! Got mine this morning too! Im going to try and hold off until the 3rd may. I have something quite important at work in 1st so i definitely wont test before then coz 1.itl be a bfo 2.because i wont be able to stop thinking about my bfp. :dohh: xxxx

:dust: xxx

Lol! I'm sure I'll be testing may 1st. I've got 50 tests in my bathroom already calling my name and 20 more coming the end of next week, along with 50 opks. I'm a little bit of a poas-aholic. ;)

I just made a deal with dh that i won't buy any more tests for 2 whole cycles and he will buy me a new kindle fire for mothers day. Yay!

:rofl: hehe sounds like a good deal to me!! :thumbup: I think il manage to hold out until fri, the only thing that would make me test earlier, would be if I got the symptoms I felt with no.1 xx When is Mother's Day in the USA? Ours has been and gone here. Xx

Hey ladies - Good luck to all those just entering the 2ww.

I think I am out this month :( - CD30 (normally 27dys but had a couple of blips last year, one 25day cycle and one 33day cycle - think its my age :shrug: )

Anyway no AF but still BFN :nope:
All PMS / preg symptoms have now practically all gone, so really don't know what to think

Good Luck and baby dust to you all :dust::dust::dust:

xxx

U ain't out till the witch shows!!

Mothers day is may 19 and fathers day is June 16. We are ordering my kindle today when he gets off work. :) he's getting a new gun for fathers day. Lol!

im on cd15---waiting to o =)

my hubby's bday is in january, and so in our engagement anniversary, so a january baby would be amazing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->