Come on girls! Let's make some January babies!!!!

Can I join?

Me and my OH are trying for #2. I just got my implant taken out yesterday and the doctor told me I will most likely be fertile in the next five days. :happydance:

We want a January baby because we had a late spring baby with my daughter and I would like a winter baby this time so I can bundle him/her up and see a cute snugly warm baby.:haha: Also I know my SIL will be trying for her second in like four months or so and I don't want to be due the same month... Also I was a January baby and it would be a lovely birthday present!!

Im in! I already have dsd in Nov, me in dec, ds and dd in jan (only 6 days apart-different. Yrs) and dh in feb! January is actually the least month id want another but it wont stop me from ttc...i have good luck w/jan! But i also deliver a few wks early so itll prob be a dec baby with me :) good luck!

according to fertility friend I ovulated last Tuesday, CD 14. I think it was from my left ovary cause it was hurting like a son of a gun in the days prior. then CD 15 my right one decided to ache so don't know what that's about. even more confusing is my left ovary keeps getting these twingey dull aches but everyday it gets less and less uncomfortable.... so I hope I actually did ovulate. my boobs are super sore and i feel like i did. will be getting my 21 day progesterone test this coming Tuesday so hopefully it's good news! we BD'd CD 11-15 so I know we're covered on that end.

I'm on CD7, second cycle off BCP. Fertility friend tells me my "forecasted period day" is the 18th of May, so I guess I'll test then if nothing happens earlier, and hopefully I'll end up with a January bubby! :)

You don't have to be big and pregnant in 106 degree weather in July...

Unless you're in the southern hemisphere where January is the midst of summer ;)

I'm out for a January baby... didn't ovulate on 100 mg either :( going up to 150 next month and hopefully the third time will be the charm!

Got my very positive OPK yesterday and today... The tww for a January baby begins for me now!

Got my very positive OPK yesterday and today... The tww for a January baby begins for me now!

Hey! I want to join!! :happydance::happydance: and it looks like we'll be in the TWW together! :thumbup: i got my +opk Tues and Weds so I either ovd yesterday or late/early in the night/this morning? Oooh fingers crossed for us both!! :hugs:

Hey! I want to join!! :happydance::happydance: and it looks like we'll be in the TWW together! :thumbup: i got my +opk Tues and Weds so I either ovd yesterday or late/early in the night/this morning? Oooh fingers crossed for us both!! :hugs:

It's going to be a GREAT month! I had ovulation pains, a big fat positive OPK, excellent timing and great... Umm... Cuddles. Can't wait to start testing!!! :happydance: good to have company!

i'm totally loving your PMA :thumbup: we didnt 'cuddle' :winkwink: as much as Id liked but we did manage it when it mattered, so fingers crossed! :happydance:

We are TTC no.2 after vasectomy reversal. Hubby had it reversed in sept 11, we conceived our 1st in dec 11 :thumbup: against all the odds! So hopefully we'll get our :bfp: quickly this time! Xx

I had crazy o pains yesterday and my temp spiked this morning, so I'm officially in my ttw! Yay!

I had crazy o pains yesterday and my temp spiked this morning, so I'm officially in my ttw! Yay!

I don't temp- but same here on the O pain yesterday... Also had a tiny bit of spotting which is supposed to be a good sign... I have high hopes!!!

Good luck:dust:

my ov pains were insane this month too! Soo painful, yesterday and tues were the worst. Everytime i took a step, each ovary just throbbed! Gotta be a good thing! :thumbup: xx

Fingers crossed for u ladies!

Clomid makes my o pains almost unbearable! But at least they help confirm o! Lol!

And yup, spotting at o is normal! Looks like the 3 of us are all in the same spot. :)

Fingers crossed for u ladies!

Clomid makes my o pains almost unbearable! But at least they help confirm o! Lol!

And yup, spotting at o is normal! Looks like the 3 of us are all in the same spot. :)

Yay!!! I can't wait to test... How many dpo do you guys normally start testing?

Im always stocked up on cheapies so i normally start really early...like 8 dpo. Lol! Im a poas-aholic. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->