Come on girls! Let's make some January babies!!!!

As suspected, a bfn :nope: theres alot to be said about a gut feeling and I'm just no feeling it this month. My temp dipped slightly too and have very AFy cramps...i hope i dont start today as that will mean my luteal phase is only 9 days and thats not good really. Im not out until she shows so im still in the game...(my poor attempt at PMA) lol. Feeling bluergghh :dohh: Xx.

Don't feel discouraged just yet! I know it's so easy to do. I'm starting to feel it myself. I have endo, and my cramping has been pretty moderate these past 2 days. Hoping & praying we get our sticky little bean this month!!:hugs:

I'm sorry if I missed it, but when would af be expected for you? For me it's 5.13.13 -

Thanks hun, i went out shopping Nd spent abit of time innthe garden in the sun and feel sooo much better! :thumbup: this is my first cycle TTC No.2 so im expecting AF anytime from 2moro-wed ish, prob 2moro, although all pains have gone. 2moros temp will be the decider... Xx

Sounds like a nice, relaxing day :) Good luck, keeping those fx'd for you!

Starbaby, hopefully it's just one day early and tomorrow is the day! Thinking of you Lady!!

oh my days! After my rubbish day after my bfn this morning (10dpo) something just possessed me to test again. Im sure theres something there, hubby thinks so too! Have just uploaded pics to my journal (in sig) please pop in (pg 32)and let me know what you think! :thumbup: xx

oh my days! After my rubbish day after my bfn this morning (10dpo) something just possessed me to test again. Im sure theres something there, hubby thinks so too! Have just uploaded pics to my journal (in sig) please pop in (pg 32)and let me know what you think! :thumbup: xx

I wanna see, but not sure how to get there! Can you possibly attach the link??? I know, I am going absolutely bonkers today! My other kiddos spent then night away with their gma last night and all hubby and I have been doing after our date night is talk & plan for our next lo Ohh why must the tww be SO long! ;)

hehe i LOVE those sort of talks with my DH! He goes all gooey!! :)

If you click on the pink writing in my sig, it'll take you straight to my journal, pics are on pg.32 xx

Isn't it wonderful ???

Sorry, I realized that afterwards of course, but YAY!!! Eek!!!!! So exciting, I believe a Congrats are in order for you & DH !!!!

Isn't it wonderful ???

Sorry, I realized that afterwards of course, but YAY!!! Eek!!!!! So exciting, I believe a Congrats are in order for you & DH !!!!

eek thanks! Im going to go bed in a min, the sooner i go to sleep, the sooner i can wake and test again. Id totally lost hope, what with ,y bfn, temp dip and no symptoms, i really hope this is it! :happydance:

Haha, I heard that! Have a good nights rest and GL in the am!!!

That totally looks like what my 10dpo evening IC looked like with my daughter! I'll keep FX that it's it for you! :)

I could use some help here... I'm posting this mornings test... Okay, it's not a BFP, but it looks to me like at least a little faint positive. So I ran out for a digi and got a BFN. I did not use the same pee sample, but I also hadn't drank anything yet. I think I'm about 12dpo. Half of me is giddy thinking its just so early that I'm almost sure ill get my BFP tomorrow. The other 1/2 is screaming evap or imaginary line. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
Ooh, I see that! It looks like it might be the start? FX for you!

This was taken after the time limit... Last picture was within the 10 mins. But it's there. But that digital has me thinking maybe its just a bad test. I don't know if I should get my hopes up or not.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 7
Digitals are so much less sensitive though! I'd try again in a few more hours. That looks really hopeful cause it's *definitely* there. Did you take one this morning too?

This was taken after the time limit... Last picture was within the 10 mins. But it's there. But that digital has me thinking maybe its just a bad test. I don't know if I should get my hopes up or not.

definitely there! :thumbup: looks like we'll be bump buddies!!! :happydance::happydance: congrats! I got my bfp yesterday, was really faint, abit darker today (11dpo) and will be testing again 2moro :thumbup::thumbup: xxx

Hey ladies! Thanks to those who popped in on my journal yesterday, I re-tested and its much darker today,no doubt about it. Im still in shock! Just dont feel a thing! Seriously thought i was out this month! Im 11dpo so will test again to double check :thumbup: xxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies! Thanks to those who popped in on my journal yesterday, I re-tested and its much darker today,no doubt about it. Im still in shock! Just dont feel a thing! Seriously thought i was out this month! Im 11dpo so will test again to double check :thumbup: xxxxx

TOTALLY THERE!!!! Congrats, and H&H 9 months. :)

PS: Try to stay out of 1st Tri if you can. The constant heartbreak nearly killed me with my daughter. I couldn't stop worrying for 14 weeks!

definitely there! :thumbup: looks like we'll be bump buddies!!! :happydance::happydance: congrats! I got my bfp yesterday, was really faint, abit darker today (11dpo) and will be testing again 2moro :thumbup::thumbup: xxx

Congrats!!!! Your line looks amazing :)

I'm really hoping mine is good and strong tomorrow! If I'm not actually pregnant, that is the absolute WORST evap line ever. But oh my does that BFN on the digital I took with SMU really have me worried.

TOTALLY THERE!!!! Congrats, and H&H 9 months. :)

PS: Try to stay out of 1st Tri if you can. The constant heartbreak nearly killed me with my daughter. I couldn't stop worrying for 14 weeks!

oh no really? :shock: i cant remember being in there much with Emily, i created a VR WaGs group and spent most of my time on there. Looking forward to sticking around here :thumbup: xx

Congrats!!!! Your line looks amazing :)

I'm really hoping mine is good and strong tomorrow! If I'm not actually pregnant, that is the absolute WORST evap line ever. But oh my does that BFN on the digital I took with SMU really have me worried.

Congrats, Babe! :happydance::flower: Totally awesome....hopefully this month will be my month. FX...

Congrats, Babe! :happydance::flower: Totally awesome....hopefully this month will be my month. FX...

Thanx hunny! I honestly thought i was out, if it werent for my temps still being up, i wouldnt have believed the tests! Gonna do another one now coz hubby was in disbelief as it was so faint, a line is a line! :thumbup:
Fx for you this month :dust::dust: to you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->