Come on girls! Let's make some January babies!!!!

Yay! Congrat's Live_n_hope!! I knew I seen a LINE! :D

Laurana - A line is a line, don't give up! Can't wait to see your next test!! :D :D

Thanks! I finally got my darker line!!! 13dpo and its now a :bfp: wooooo :happydance:

image.jpg

My temp dropped this morning and another bfn. Just waiting on af to show so I can start another clomid cycle.

aww a birthday bubba! :hugs: my first was nearly a birthday bubba, hubby is 13th sept, mine is 16th sept and Em is 20th sept, all in the same week! :thumbup: xx

I'm 8dpo today (I think... I'll have to check my signature) and I could swear I saw the teensiest smidgen of a line today... but it could have just been the antibody strip. Now I'm kind of looking forward to tomorrow... :) I didn't have a clear BFP with Kesslie until the evening of 10dpo but still.

Yippie live_n_hope! I'm so happy for you!!!!

Sorry Laurana & burgbrandy :(

I'm feeling af like symptoms myself, definitely feeling out at this point. I did however notice my endo paid stopped yesterday which is completely abnormal for me. I usually feel it right up to af and sometimes throughout. No complaints though, less pain the better as i am already dealing with a cyst.. If af gets me i'll be joining you guys for a february baby! :)

I'm 8dpo today (I think... I'll have to check my signature) and I could swear I saw the teensiest smidgen of a line today... but it could have just been the antibody strip. Now I'm kind of looking forward to tomorrow... :) I didn't have a clear BFP with Kesslie until the evening of 10dpo but still.

Good luck!! I hope this is it for you!! :D

I really had that negative feeling about the whole month, and now I'm starting to be hopeful. I hope things work out for you too! I felt like I had AF symptoms when I was pregnant with my daughter... :D

I'm feeling af like symptoms myself, definitely feeling out at this point. I did however notice my endo paid stopped yesterday which is completely abnormal for me. I usually feel it right up to af and sometimes throughout. No complaints though, less pain the better as i am already dealing with a cyst.. If af gets me i'll be joining you guys for a february baby! :)

I really hope she stays well away!:growlmad: good news about your endo pain stopping!:thumbup: remember i wasnt feeling anything whatsoever and i thought i was going to be out this month too xxx

I really had that negative feeling about the whole month, and now I'm starting to be hopeful. I hope things work out for you too! I felt like I had AF symptoms when I was pregnant with my daughter... :D

Sounds so very very promising!!

It's so easy to be discouraged, our bodies can't help but make us feel that way. Were so anxious and ready to know, every little symptom makes you think, ya know? It usually happens when you're least expecting it too! :) I'll definitely be keeping my fx'd for you!

I really hope she stays well away!:growlmad: good news about your endo pain stopping!:thumbup: remember i wasnt feeling anything whatsoever and i thought i was going to be out this month too xxx

Thank you, that is what's giving me hope!!! [-o<

Today's is starkly negative. :( /sigh

I wonder if I got the antibody strip yesterday... Oh well, there's still time!

Yes, there is!! 9dpo is still early, I caved and tested this morning too. BFN with 3MU, so most likely it could have been diluted. I'm trying to hold out till Mother's Day but I have a feeling I will test again in the am.

oh yer its your Mother's Day this sunday isn't it? It's my 6year wedding anni sunday :hugs: we have our nother's day in march. Xxx

Yes, there is!! 9dpo is still early, I caved and tested this morning too. BFN with 3MU, so most likely it could have been diluted. I'm trying to hold out till Mother's Day but I have a feeling I will test again in the am.

Oh, I have 50 Wondfos. I figure I might as well dip every time I pee right now. LOL!! If nothing else, playing with chemistry amuses me.

Good Morning!

live_n_hopem - Yes, Mother's Day is Sunday here for us! :) :) Congratulations on your 6th Wedding Anniversary, what a wonderful anniversary gift you guys have been blessed with!!

Haha Menelly! It's the least chemistry could do, right? :) Keeping my Fx'd crossed for you!!!

I couldn't reisist, I woke up feeling so nausous.. said what the heck, took my myself to the bathroom and poas! BFP @ 11dpo!! It's faint, but it's there! I'll test again for sure on Mother's Day with the CB digital :) :)

Good luck to the rest of you!! Fx'd and loads and loads of baby dust to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->