• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come on July Babies!

Kandksmama....I just read one of your posts about O being 14 days before AF......So i counted back 14 days form today ( as she got me good this morning) and noticed I had a cramp that day..and of course no BD 2 days before or after........
i am so glad I saw your post.......Oh and I will have to get more pro-active in bd'ing every other day!!!!!!!!!
I think I will go out and get basal tmp ths time around.
( I had an early AF.....and it hurts but is soooo much better then seeing another :bfn:)

I'm going on the record as NOT testing until AF is late......even if I have ALL the symptoms of preggo..haha

Sorry to hear she got you.
What I read is to figure out your average cycle in days. So say you had 28, 30, 26, 29 your average would be like 28 days, from there count back roughly 14 days (average is 12-16 days from O to AF aka LP - https://www.webwomb.com/luteal_phase_frame_page.htm lots of good info there). If you have a fairly regular cycle figuring out your bests day should easy. For example you have a 30 day cycle so start to BD on CD14 to CD18. Some women due to irregular cycles will begin as early as CD10 (which was my case this cycle, Oed on CD10) and continue until CD20.
Everyone assumes stress delays AF from showing, but in reality nothing can delay AF (non-health wise) from showing, stress can delay O which then due to your regular LP cause AF to appear late, when she is actually right on time.
So say for instance you normally O on CD13, but had tons of stress or an illness and end up Oing on CD19 and dont track fertility signs then you would just assume AF is late when she doesn't show on CD28 but then shows on CD33. Hope that makes some kind of sense.
Wow maybe I should have went to be an OB/GYN like I wanted to. I hate blood and needles, but for some reason delivery and c-sections don't bother me.

Also forgot some women who have problems conceiving or have many m/c will come to find they have a short LP not giving the fertilized egg long enough time to implant properly before your body starts AF and sheds it's lining.

Some good links on LP and fertilization
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luteal_phase
https://www.caitlainscorner.com/content/view/232/65/

I was thinking of your new name while reading your post..
Dr.K
hehehe
my cycles range form 25, 26, mostly 28, and one at 29......this one was 26.
The plan this month was bd form cd10...we started cd9..but then Oh was away for weekend and when he got home I felt all bloated and crampy...FROM O...so no bd.....figures..Now i know..hahahaha
I have a lack of EWCM and ended up getting the external preseed instead of the internal so I am trying that this time..plus temping..

Sounds like a great plan of action. I also totally disagree with the every other day BD. I suppose it all depends on the sperm count of a man, but Keira was conceive when we BD like almost every day.

I'd say with your range best bet is earliest to start BD CD9 and stop on about CD17. Judging by the fact you said you felt some slight pain 14 days back would lead me to believe you most likely have a 14 day LP so those day would work as I took your shortest cycle and counted back the highest average LP (16 days) and then took your longest cycle and counted back the shortest average LP (12 days) and got those start and end dates for BD.

Ok dr.K every day it is...hahahahaha
Oh did have a SA and all came back normal...........so that is not a concern.
Its hard to plan out next cycles BD action plan when I am bent over with cramps. BUT I know for sure we missed ovulation.
I just noticed on calander that cd10 for me is on a full moon.........Hmmmm that looks promising.....and i should ovulate before my anniversary of last years MC. that takes the edge off of it...to not have that playing in the back of my mind while TTC.

well I am finishign off my last up of tea..then I am going outside to enjoy the sunshine and wamr temp's.....
thanks or you help kandksmama

Hi Chillbilly - sending you big hugs hon. I think you are on to a great plan of action too. I never limit the BDing- until I can confirm O (through raised BBT) we just :sex: as much as possible!
I went on a BIG HPT shopping spree - so my restrained testing plan for this month is likely out the window. I am investigating the excellent options at my local pound shop - 3 for a pound, 2 for a pound! - yay! I can test away!
:dust: to us all x

No problem at all :) glad to hear O should be before anni as I can only imagine how you would feel that day and not be in the mood to BD. Full moons always seem good IMO oddly enough we most likely conceived on a full moon with our youngest.
Enjoy the sunshine.

Hi Chillbilly - sending you big hugs hon. I think you are on to a great plan of action too. I never limit the BDing- until I can confirm O (through raised BBT) we just :sex: as much as possible!
I went on a BIG HPT shopping spree - so my restrained testing plan for this month is likely out the window. I am investigating the excellent options at my local pound shop - 3 for a pound, 2 for a pound! - yay! I can test away!
:dust: to us all x
Lucky we have crap here for stuff like that. My friend across the country got lucky and founds tons of double packs at the $1.... never does that happen to me..... and omg I am feeling like I am about to puke.

K&K - you feel like puking!! Can you please :test: again!!?

When are you planning to? x

Most likely Sat or Sun when DH gets his check. My toddler just put a wipe on my head and it smelled sooooo strong and could smell it on my head and then on the couch at least a foot away. I told her it was making me nauseous and DH said I was nuts. I told him it was really strong perfume smelling and he smelled it and called me nuts again that it smells like a normal scented wipe.

KandK... you need to get peeing!! You sound just like me everytime I get bfps!! I'm so excited for you!

Weclome dawnie and kksarah! hope your stay here is short and sweet, good luck!

Chill, sorry she got you :( BD like mad for next month girl lol

Pamela.. I dont trust my temps at all, they've just been all over the place since my second MC the cycle before last, and this cycle they've all been taken at different times, and most of them only after an hour or so sleep after ive been up to my other children and things like that... so who knows!

dont think I've missed anything? This thread has gone wild since i left it this monring! lol

I really want to but no tests here and no way to get them until after Sat..... but it is best cause if that was a BFP and not an evap it would be stronger by then hopefully.

I really want to but no tests here and no way to get them until after Sat..... but it is best cause if that was a BFP and not an evap it would be stronger by then hopefully.

Good thinking K&K - very sensible. The weekend is just around the corner. :)

Oooh I wish I could pop one through my pc for you!

Pamela.. I dont trust my temps at all, they've just been all over the place since my second MC the cycle before last, and this cycle they've all been taken at different times, and most of them only after an hour or so sleep after ive been up to my other children and things like that... so who knows!

In that case - you are right - who knows!! Sorry hon - I know this is frustrating :( Big :hug:

I know your sticky :bfp: is just around the corner girl. x

Thanks hun! I know I'll get there eventually! I just thoguth.. when I had a break from the pill a while ago, af came around every 5ish weeks, so maybe my Oing on cd 19 like i did last month is my norm, coz added to my 17lp would make about 5 weeks! so fingers crossed for a +ve opk over the next few days!

I am going mad!!!!!! This is driving me insane and I might just explode before the weekend. I dont know if it is my mind playing tricks on me or not but I feel like when I was pg with both my girls early on.

K&K - I know this time is completely driving you mad. If you can get a test - great! But of not - don't worry - it is still early. Waiting til the weekend gives you a better chance of a :bfp: Try to keep your PMA - and hey - if you just know - then you just know. I believe you hon! :hugs:

Woohoo just got some awesome news. We have this mutual friend (I met DH on myspace and met him because both knew this guy), well we were very close to his gma who passed a couple months ago. She was like a gma to us as well and just adored our girls, and it made her day to see them. She lived only a few blocks from where we live now and left that fully paid off home to our friend's mother. The mother calls us this evening and said she has decided not to sell the home, but rather is in the process of fixing it up and wants to sit down in Jan. with us to calculate out what her costs are (i.e. taxes, water and insurance) and will go over what we can afford, but would like to rent the home to us should we be able to afford the bills! It is perfect for us, it is a little tiny, but it has 3/4 small bedrooms, so the girls can share one of the rooms upstairs and we'll take the other, then we can have a combo guestroom/toy room in one of the rooms downstairs, and then I can have an office. Oh I hope it works out, we live with our in-laws while we are deciding what to do, but rents are soooo expensive so we haven't decided where we wanted to move. The thoughts of moving and having our own place has been distracting me..... if it all works out maybe we can talk her into letting us pay her more than the bills like a rent to own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->