• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come on July Babies!

Just had some more spotting, nothing big but I think she is really on her way.

Sorry K and K, keep the faith!!!!

Hope its brown and IB...no red spot for kandksmama..fingers crossed hun......
Its not over until you see the witch.....and even then it could be a heavy IB. You never know.........

It stop a little while after I made my last post. It wasn't like AF normally starts, it was more like after she has stopped and you think she is gone and BD making her come back. It was really light pink, not red hard to describe the color it also had slimey CM with it not quite EWCM but not quite creamy. I dunno I am sooooo confused, since I am still cramping I am really expecting her to be here full force in the morning.

I don't want to give false hope or be annoyingly positive...but
thats what i had when I was pregnant..light pink spot for a week....and cramps like she was almost about to start...and nothign else that i can remember.
So dont be too hard on yourself.....I'll be thinking of you all night and tommorrow....

Hey all,

K&K invited me over--I am also in the 2WW and hoping for a July baby. I am day CF23 and I caved about 30 minutes ago and took PT and it was :bfn:....:cry: It's still early in the game, I know. Anyway, I have had some weird "symptoms" but maybe I am grasping at straws!
I have had mild congestion, fatigue, cramping, mild nausea....so hopefully all of this is a good sign. Anyway, I am expecting :witch: on November 10, so I still have a few more days to wait and see.
A little about me...I am 30 years old, 2 kids already with my ex-husband--they are 8 years old (boy) and 6 years old (girl). I remarried in April, so this is really like starting over for me as I haven't had a baby in SO long! I didn't have to try at all with my first two. I had an M/C in August, and just got cleared to start trying again....wish me luck! This will be my husband's first child.

So glad you came on over! Hope this is your cycle... I bet your kids will love having a little brother or sister. Feel free to go insane with us keeping track of symptoms.

Well I am going to go check and see if the spotting has started again or not. I keep feel like I am leaking but I am so afraid to go check. I really hope that it isn't AF. I've already said in my head that if this isn't it for us then I am going to wait until after the holidays, my bday and Khloe's in Jan. and Keira's in Feb. I'd really like to have a drink for the holidays and I have been pg the last two years so haven't had the chance. Don't worry I will still be here if it don't happen, just not trying, not preventing.

Hi mom2westkylie......welcome!! and good luck in testing!!!!
dawnie..good luck to you as well!!!!!

KandKsmama....you can start a new thread called
Not Trying Not Preventig or NTNP for short...haha

I actually would prefer you all to start posting in 1st Tri instead of TTC but I guess we'll just have to wait and then POAS.......

Well no more spotting and did a cervix check and no blood there either. I really wish I knew what was up, only the next couple days will tell.

Thanks for the welcome CHILLbilly. Hello and good luck to you too - and hi and good luck to mom2westkylie too!

Hope all is going well K&K.

K&K - I am praying that by the time that digi arrives at your door it will give you a pregant 2-3 weeks (!)

I know this must be so stressful and confusing. Hang in there hon. It still sounds very good from where I'm sitting.

Chill - loving your new profile pic! Yes - here's to leo babes. I think those of us coming up to testing time now would be on the cusp of leo anyway. :happydance:

As for me - I'm feeling positive, and relaxed. No testing yet... but I have LOTS of tests now, so testing is just around the corner. (weekend?) :bfp:?????

:dust: to all

welcome mom2westkylie!! :happydance:
I hope your symptom spotting is right on track hon :hugs:

JJF - great to see you dropping by! How are you feeling? :hug:

welcome mom2westkylie! K and K I really hope af isn't on her way, your symptoms have been so positive lately!! xx
Can't wait till you test Pamela, wish I was near testing!! grrr lol

I kinda hope not!! We aint done the dirty deed since last thursday coz my O tests have been nowhere near +ve! I dont think thursday would give me much chance, if any if i O'd on monday would it?

edit: Just realised how pathetic we are at TRYING to conceive lmao... I'm sure we have sex less sicnce we started trying than we did before coz of all the extra stress of Ov tests and all sorts :rofl:

Blah blah blah. Nothing to report but sore bbs. Nothing out of the norm though this time of the month.

Well I dont know if any of you ladies have seen my post in the TTC forum (whey TMI but please help) well am now not sure if am in or out!!!

Really hoping that you ladies have our July babies, GOOD LUCK

Sxx

:hug:

Hi everyone!

We are on in the midst of cycle #2, after an early m/c in cycle 1. Everything happened on it's own and my body seems to be back to normal.

So we're hoping that we are lucky this month.

DH ended up leaving for work yesterday, and I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow, so I'm not sure what's going to happen, he's supposed to return on Saturday.

Fingers crossed! If we did get a BFP we'd be due the end of July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->