• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come on July Babies!

omg I feel like such a geek, I just posted a video of me over in the thread to put a face and voice to the name and typing.
things are still looking good, getting very hopeful in seeing a BFP this weekend.

soooooo in the vein of early pregnancy signs - yesterday i had a really sore throat. This also happened last month, (at 9DPO). I happily added the sign into fertility friend, clucking with happiness at the similarities to last month (ie 'I must be pregnant').

Walking home last night I was thinking... it was pretty cold in Scotland. Was out without a coat a couple times. Hmmmmm.... since when does having a sore throat mean 'I'm pregnant!' .... maybe a sore throat... is just a sore throat. :rofl:

Happy with myself - no POAS this am. Going to hold out a bit longer. Baby :dust: to all.

You can hold out, I know you can :p
Hopefully this is our cycle and you get a sticky this time around.

Well I tested this morning and I got a :bfn: and brownish tinge creamy CM 10DPO and am not due :witch: until next monday,although my bbs are still growing & dont feel like they do when the :witch: is coming & am feeling a little yuckey,

Hoping this could be implantation bleeding FX.

Although I do remember when I was pregnant with my 9 year old I had problems with maintaining my HCG levels and I was at the Early pregnancy until nearly every week for the couple of weeks with low levels & bleeding then she was 7 weeks early weighing 3lb 4oz.

And before I had my daughter I had a m/c a few months before so now am wondering if I have problems holding onto a pregnancy.

I knew I shouldnt have tested it's OH fault, never mind, well just have to see I know doctors wont do anything as we have only been trying since April.

Good Luck to all you lovely Ladies and lots of :dust:

sxx

:hug:

Its still early sarah, and just coz you've had problems before doesn't mean it will be the same next time round! You need PMA!!!

KandK thats brilliant news about the house!! How nice of your friends mother to think of you like that.

Pamela... I think at this stage ANYTHING is a sign of pregnancy if it makes us feel better :rofl:

Thanks for that, it's the time of cycle when you get ya hopes up and then they get fetched back down.

Bloody OH's fault, fancy wanting to test this early :rofl:

I think we all feel the same around this time and just need to go onto B&B for reassurance from some fabaroonie Ladies.

Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of you, we deserve it:happydance:

Oh hon - still so early to be testing - don't let that get you down - you were just warming up! Will give you one to compare to later on when you are standing by the window tilting a test into the light to see if you can see anything!

really hoping for good news for you hon - drop by here anytime :)

guess who found a mini blob of EWCM on her last trip to the loo? - me! That's good news in my book - likley means more than a sore throat!! :rofl:
big big :hug: and back to work! x

K&K!!! Guess what girl - you won that digi!! Good things come in threes- a house... a digi... and a :bfp: ?? x

My cervix has about went MIA on me, went looking for it and its shorter! WTH?

Thanks for the welcome Ju_bubbs. :hi:

Also hi to all the other ladies I haven't 'met' yet!

Well today is CD 22 and I don't have anything to report... other than not being able to take my mind of TTC as usual. The 2WW is so hard, as you have no idea whether you got the timing right, whether anything worked, what is happening inside, and there's nothing more you can do about it!

AAAgh. Good luck everyone.

:dust:

hi Dawnie!! Welcome hon :hugs:

not much longer now.... when are you planning to test? x

Thanks applegirl. I'm in the minority in that I don't ever test! For me personally, I would find it harder to build up the excitement of testing then to be let down by a BFN, so I will only test if AF is a few days late. I was really tempted to test last cycle as it was the longest cycle I've had so far (32 days compared to the usual 27-28) but OH thought I was mad and said I should wait longer. Sure enough AF reared its ugly head the following day. Sooo, it's just a waiting game to see if AF arrives this month!

Not quite sure why a cool face has popped up where my number eight was supposed to be!

I am thinking I might be out and that she will be here tomorrow. Before I laid down this morning for sleep I was spotting and now I am cramping like she is on her way. Ugggh I am so blah now.
Guess my digi is going to be collecting dust for a bit when it gets here, but yay I am happy I won one.

:cry::hugs:
Oh no K&K - that;s not what is supposed to happen, :cry:
hoping she does not show for real x

Me too, just hope it was your every day little bit of spotting, but I am not going to keep telling myself that and hold onto hope and be so upset when she shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->