Come on July Babies!

That was my second guess Apple, but couldn't decide until the next two temps.

Thanks Pamela, that was when we went to watch fireworks the other night! :D
Yesterday would be my guess too, but I've not had any +ve opks for a fewb days, which would be a bit strange!

you are right - that is very strange. I guess it depends how confident with your temps you are? Sorry Ju - I know this is really a drag! On the plus side - you do seem to get :bfp:s - even without knowing exactly when you O. Now we need to figure out how to get stickies! big :hugs:

I am really beginning to not believe OPKs. I got a + on one on Sept. 1st and 10 days later got my first AF. Even if my cycle is wacky because of BFing I dont think I should have had such a short LP. My last cycle I believe I Oed on CD19 and 14 days later AF showed.

fertility friend claims the only way to confirm ovulation is a sustained rise in temp - at least 3 elevated temps. It is frustrating when the other signs don't agree! I say just keep baby dancing until you are well above you coverline and staying there... x

Hi all, hope you don't mind me joining the 'July babies' thread. I am in need of some PMA!! I'm relatively new to this forum, but me and DH are currently on cycle no.7 of TTC. We're not charting or temping or doing OPK BUT we've been trying to BD lots during what should be the most fertile time - so generally most days/ every other day from about CD10 to about CD20. I've so far managed to restrain myself from P-ing OAS each month, and instead just wait for the onset of the dreaded AF, which unfortunately just seems to keep coming.

Because I don't chart, I have no idea how many days past OV I am, but my CD1 was on 15th Oct, so I'm currently on CD21. I do try to look out for the natural signs of OV, but I don't think I'm very good at it. Don't seem to get any EWCM and am sure my CP never changes!!

Really hoping for a July baby!

Sending lots of baby dust to you all. Dawnie xxxxx

Welcome Dawnie! Glad you are joining us, hope your stay isn't too long. When was you last AF before 10/15? Or if you can list all the dates of AF you can remember.... this way I can try to get a better idea of you cycle :)

Hi Dawnie! Welcome :)
Nothing wrong with your plan hon. We have a cycle buddy who used the 'laid back approach' this month - no temping or OPKs and got her :bfp: Happens all the time.

I have found it useful to chart - but then I like having LOTS of information :rofl: Of course I turn out to be wrong a lot.

Glad to hear you are on CD21 - we are in the same place :) Welcome to thread hon - just one week to go! :hug:

I didn't temp or use OPKs with my other kids, they just happened. I'm not doing any of that this cycle either, although I am monitoring my CP and CM.

Anyone have a huge glob of EWCM after O?

Thanks ladies. You are all soooooo kind. KandKsMama, the dates of the cycles I have been noting were:
05/21
06/17
07/18
08/14
09/13

I always used to have a 27 day cycle (getting AF on day 28, so starting again at CD1 - I think that's how it works!). But when I tried taking a pre-natal vitamin it jumped to 31. I got worried about it (I'm a bit wary about things that 'change' my body's natural rhythm - and didn't even know what luteul phase was then!) so stopped and it went back down but then the last two cycles have been 30 and 32 days so I'm not quite sure what's going on now!

Wishing you all loads of luck this month.

I didn't temp or use OPKs with my other kids, they just happened. I'm not doing any of that this cycle either, although I am monitoring my CP and CM.

Anyone have a huge glob of EWCM after O?
I did last month - and I was preggers! It did not last unfortunately - but I did get my :bfp:
I think it is a very good sign! Here's :dust: to you.

I think it was EWCM. Crystal clear rubber cement kinda blob on the TP, no smell either. Yea I checked. Surprised the hell out of me.

Well Dawnie since your last cycles jumped back up I would say depending on how O is going this cycle you could be anywhere from 3DPO to 8DPO. It also means that for future cycles (should you not catch that egg this time around) because they vary can O anywhere from CD13-CD18 (hence how I judged where you are DPO wise). Average women will O and then 14 days later get AF, although my first O post partum was 10 days before AF arrived, second O was CD19 and got AF 14 days later, this cycle I appeared to O on CD10 (but I am breastfeeding which messes with O) so I am waiting to see if I will have my normal 14 day LP. Any kind of stress or change in the norm will mess with when you O, which will cause AF to be late. Hope it helps a little, but I would suggest if you are not pg this cycle to BD every other day from CD10-20 like you have been.

Yay for pronounced booby veins BUT I know that doesn't mean anything in my little world.

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my cycles - it's really great to have an input from those 'in the know'!

I really hope we've caught the egg this cycle, but it's quite frustrating not knowing how many DPO I am!!

Your two girls look adorable BTW - I'm sure they'll make great big sisters when you get your next BFP!

MommyMichelle, I've got really veiny BBs at the moment too, but think I get that most months anyway, so doesn't mean much in my world either!! I've been trying to work out whether I've got them earlier than usual this month though.... eugh I wish I could stop symptom spotting!

Lol mine are always pronounced. But I found a few more larger ones today. I doubt it's anything. No sore boobs, nothing.

No problem at all Dawnie. I have done a lot of research over the last couple months since the breastfeeding has led to irregular cycles. I knew it would happen, but I wanted to know why.
Thank you so much, they are all hoping for a little brother (have a step daughter as well).

Hi Please could I join I think am going to test tomorrow morning, am trying not to get my hopes up, but I have tender bigger than usual for this time of month bbs, creamy CM still & temps still up.
Am on 9DPO today and just feel different than other months maybe its in my head but I have some cheapies so am going to see.

Good luck ladies:dust:

:hug:

GL dont get your hopes up too much if you get a BFN as it is still early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back