Come on July Babies!

pamela- i just got offered job so i am sure i will see a :bfp: soon..hahahaha
if not thats ok as i am not sure i want to start a new job puking....hehe
We have that 3 month probation limit for employment so......I want to have a bit of securtity before announcing a pregnancy!
I have had a small bit of spotting today...boobs are still tender but not as sore as 2 days ago, and now my tea has given me a bit of heart burn.
So 2 more sleeps til testing...unless i test tommorrow and buy some extras as I am going shopping for an outfit to wear to a wedding......
hehehe
JJF is a bad influence on me.....and I am sure she is still POAS even tho she has gottn her :bfp:
lol

Chill honey - let me paypal you the $5 to buy the test :rofl:
HEARTBURN - fab! I really hope operation I don't know brings 2 deserving ladies :bfp:s this month. Super big :hug:

OMG chilly u are so good I did just poas hahahaha! It was my last IC and it was as dark as the control, yippie. But I do have 1 digi left, used 1 this weekend cause oh is color blind and kept saying he couldn't see the lines, ugh!

I've got my fingers crossed for all you girls!!! So what do we have so far two bfps?

hahaha i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think there are few between this thread and the other cycle buddy thread....Yay!!!!!!
so much better then seeing alot of negatives...gives me hope..

No symptoms except loads of creamy CM hitting the toilet water before I even pee! WTH?

Ewwwww Michel..hahahahaha
that is such a constant symptom.....sounds good!!!!!!!!

Having all kinds of things this month I have never had before. Glob of EWCM last week and now loads of creamy CM.

I feel like my hooha is talking to me lately.

the CM is definately a good sign.....I see 4 days til testing!!! such a long wait....I am on cd26 and af due 29..so i have a few more to go.
I have my fingers crossed I don't see anymore spots.....I have to stop checking!!!!!!!
Good news ....I get to go shopping tommorrow...I need a dress for a wedding....bad news is OH needs a suit..so will be expensive for him. oh well......Thats the way with weddings.

Chillbilly, I took my new job (beginning May 8th, 2006) DTD (not ttc) on April 30th, 2006 (I didn't track and still thought I was infertile at the time). Less than a week into my new job sick as a dog and went home one day, a month later and two missed periods decided to head to the free clinic and well yup BFP.

Add it up for you Apple stalk away!!

Well DH is a sweetie, he knew I wanted to test because I am an addict. He went to the video store which is next to the Dollar store and he picked me up a test. Told him I wanted to get an evap so I could post over with Pux in the BFN thread. Not sure how long it took this too appear (can really see it in person) but I stopped looking at the test after about 3 minutes and went back up to check for my evap about 15 minutes later and here they are!!! Lovely aren't they, hehehe I have a problem. Now if only I could produce some BFPs again.
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/hahaha/evap2.jpg
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/hahaha/evap1.jpg

Thought I would also share, these are my evaps from last cycle....
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/blah/Image2.jpg

This one is my fav from back in May when we were WTTC but because I had no AF I always tested before heading out for the night for a drink just to be safe.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/reenygirl/number3/IMG_2723.jpg

Michele - your hooha is talking - and sounds like she is saying 'I'm pregnant!' Let's hope so hon. Sending you loads of :dust:

CHill - so excited for you - now :test: Can't wait to find out - today (tues) or Wednesday right?

K&K - still early days babe. Thanks for posting the evaps. Fun to look at - hey - you know there is a BFN thread in the HPT section that is supper funny - might want to add your evaps? Still - lots of time for that to turn into a :bfp:!!

Ju bubbs - how you doing hon? Liking the new digis?

I'm doing good. Had a tiny bit of heartburn again this morning, and got my sore throat again. Plus enlarged boobs that are only sore near my arms... similar to last month. But - my body seems to pick up tricks - so who knows?

Ticking along.... 6DPO today. Here's dust for us all. :dust:

:hug:

Yea that is the only reason I took the pictures, for the BFN thread. Although my friend said she sees pink not gray in the other pics I was able to get. Hoping to test again in a few days as this was just for fun.

https://www.canyouseealine.com/hpts/637.jpg
https://www.canyouseealine.com/hpts/638.jpg

Hon - I see pink on the bottom pic too! When did you do that one? Let's see what happens :happydance: xx

actually - I see pink on both of them! x
How long did it take to show up?

That is the same test, I just realized after that I had missed some pics in another folder on my camera. I took it around 8pm and I am uncertain when it came up (most likely no more than 15 minutes) after three minutes I saw nothing so put it behind a box so I could take a pic for the BFN thread later. Not sure how much time passed and went to take the picture and there is was. Ugggh. I wish I had another to take in the house. FF dropped my O day back to CD10 when I entered todays temp in and dropped my coverline down to 97.5 (my normal average temp) so that means I am still .8 degrees above my coverline, still no change holding steady at 98.3. I am soooo anxious now, I hope my friend sends me the tests so I dont have to go to the store again.

KandK.. I deffo see pink there too, cant wait to find out if they're evaps or not! :happydance:

Was it chill who said she's having blobs of cm? I've been getting that too lately, And I've been really tired the last couple of days, and couldn't stop peeing yesterday! Also had O pains on cd10 and 11 after a +ve opk on cd9 but I'm sure my temps are too low to have O'd!

Used one of the digis yesterday Pamela, which was neg heh heh.. gunna save the rest and just use them when I get a questionable IC that looks like it could be +ve lol.

I'm on cd16 now, last month O was cd19 and month before it was cd12, so who knows when it will appear this month... this feels worse than the 2ww :rofl:
I've also just looked at the calender and realised I have a dentist appointment on next tuesday, which would usually be fine, apart from I have a stupidly huge irrational fear of dentists, and they cant get near my unless I have IV sedation, I'm guessing thats not a lot of good if I'm pregnant, but at this rate it will be too early to test before my appointment AAARRGHHHH!

Oh and Pamela, ofcourse you can stalk my chart.. I'll get it in my sig!

Globs of CM are really good, cant remember if I said it in here or not.... Both my pregnancies before getting my BFPs I was racing almost daily to save the panties as I call it because I thought AF had come. I was cramping like she was on her way and I would get to the restroom and no sign of blood on undies and realized it was just lots and lots of CM almost gushing out of me.

I am really hoping they aren't evaps again, but it is my fault for testing so soon and not even using FMU. I figured since it wasn't FMU and still a few days before AF is due I would get a very blatant BFN, but guess my test and/or my body had something else in mind.

Least with questionable evaps you have an excuse to feed your poas addiction even more! :rofl:

Wanted to add Ju_bubbs I looked at your chart and I am thinking O was CD9/10 (crap at figuring out exact days but usually almost right on) and that the slow dip was IB and that the jump up means it is done.

Least with questionable evaps you have an excuse to feed your poas addiction even more! :rofl:

I have dreams of peeing on sticks! They haunt me so much so that I often wake up and really think the BFPs I saw happened (gotta love the brain of a sleep deprived mommy) did happen because I find myself dozing in and out some days. This is why I am hoping my friend sends me her ICs. She is already pg and bought an OPK/HPT combo pack to do some experiments with them (testing the OPK on detecting pg and the progression of BFP coloring the further you go in pg). She finished the BFP test when she bought the combo but it was the same price as some of the OPKs alone. UGHHHH I want to POAS again!

cute new pic ju bubbs! Hmmmmm..... From looking at your chart - I think if you have O'd it was yesterday - temps tomorrow and the next day will let us know for sure - good luck babe! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->