• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come on July Babies!

Well only light spotting, and if you check out my chart temps moved up .1 degree over the last two days. Normally I average 97.5, but I never temped before this cycle so I am not sure if my temp would stay up this high before AF showed, the thing is though you you will see my temp didn't drop until 2 days into AF..... DH said I can buy some more $1 tests today, so I might take one tonight and if I get another fainter than faint line will do one with FMU.
GL everyone else, start peeing on stuff with me!

hello always :hi: welcome!!

K&K - that's our girl. Sounds like a good plan.

I tested tonight. :bfn: - but at 8DPO I am not taking that seriously. We'll see!!

look what I finally just got!!!!! +ve digi opk :happydance:
Off to bed now heh heh, just thought I'd pop on to share my excitement!!

Attachments

• DSC00239.jpg
    DSC00239.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 4
Very exciting Ju_bubbs! Good luck!

Applegirl, thanks for the welcome, and my fingers are crossed for you!

Go Ju_bubbs, go!!!!!!

Well just tested again and it is clearly a BFN and it appears the spotting is back and brighter than it was. I think she is on her way.

I caved and did it again.... will post the photo soon my MIL is near me and I dont want her to see it.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/70297-dollar-tree-11-06-14dpo.html#post1067495
MIL is still near otherwise I would post here for you all.

i think i see a little something!!!!!!!!!!!
It looks pink.........
maybe try again for a darker line tommorrow...BUT i think I see it!!!!

Thanks girls, I am so afraid that if I do it again tomorrow with FMU that it will be gone. I have two more tests, but should I need to DH can pick up more this weekend. I just wish I knew if the bleeding was just random spotting because of pulling and what not or if it is AF coming and just taking her sweet time.

Ah you poor girl.. most girls spot before a :bfp:
so try to keep busy til you can test again
...fmu is undilutd ..so maybe wait 6 hrs with no pee break and no drinking then test later tonight???

I bet you'll be up at 5am POAS!!!!!!
hehe
I really hope to hear good news from you tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!
good luck!

I got slightly better pics. I posted them over in the thread but I will post here. Figures that I cant turn on the light when I can really work at getting good pics. If you dont hop over to the other thread the line is pink, but the lighting is crap.
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/hahaha/IMG_4796.jpg
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/hahaha/IMG_4794.jpg

Yay!! :wohoo:

Honey - there is definitely a line there. Congrats.
I know it is early days, and the spotting is making you nervous. But you have every reason to suspect that this bean is sticky. The next few days will be interesting.
:hugs:

Well this morning I thought ad test just use them up and as am feeling very pregnant and I got a:bfp::happydance:

Not getting my hopes up yet, as the little beans just dont seem to want to sick.

Will try and get photo this evening.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back