• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come on July Babies!

Congrats KKSarah, hope this is a sticky bean for you.

Forgot to add that I took another test and BFN and I am now out of tests. DH decided he wanted to POAS and see if he got a BFP or evap. Just hoping the BFN was due to not holding pee long enough. Probably pick up more this weekend, dunno though, I am so afraid that it is going to go away.

Great news KKSarah! Can't wait to see your pic and announcement in the :bfp: section!! x

really hoping for sticky beans for KKSarah and K&K - big :hugs: to all. xx

Congrats kksarah and KandK! theres a few faint lines in your other thread KandK so im sure your bfn is just a dodgy test, or diluted wee... loads of things can effect it at such an early stage!

Well, me and OH had a very good night last night, so hopefully I'll have some faint lines to post in a couple of weeks! Arrgghhh 2ww, just been through that once with opks now I gotta wait all over again:rofl:

Thanks ladies, funny thing is I just looked at the tests again (BFN and DH's) and oddly enough mine has a line and his doesn't. It is way after the time frame but I do think it is odd that mine would have one appear (evap or not) and his wouldn't.

Can only be a good sign if you ask me!! Last month when I was getting lines I was unsure about I got my sister to poas to see if she got a line too. Was gunna ask OH but then I thought I'd go for a woman just icncase theres something in a womans pee that causes the evaps that mens pee doesn't have!.. I'm a fool at times :rofl:

Believe me I was not even near asking him, but he was like I want to POAS and see if you knocked me up. Although I can see he is beginning to feel the pressure of trying. I mean we really aren't trying, but we are. Like we make sure when I get signs of O to BD, but just figured it would be so easy again that he is seeming to wonder and question it more, especially when he is on his pain meds. I am slightly mad he did though, if I had tons of tests and wasn't getting such near racking results I would have been like here have fun, but now I deffo have to wait until Sat or Sun. to get more.

I did forget to mention we BD and usually if AF is about to show BD would make her come full force. Well guess what not even spotting

Thats a great sign then! When are you gunna test again, or are you all out of tests now?

Awww. k&K - I know it is annoying that you don't have more tests, but it is cute that OH wanted to do a test. Great to see he is so interested :)
I agree - a line - even a late presenting/super faint line is still an indication of hope. Let's see what the next few days brings.
Ju Bubbs - way to go girl!! Great to hear you had fun last night. Your OH is a cutey btw. Here's to the two of you making a beautiful baby. xx

Aww thanks Pamela, he looks like a muppet with his hood up like that!! lol I have a really good feeling about this month so fingers croseed!! I want to test already Ha!

Yup out of tests, if the witch hasn't come tomorrow I will pick some more up after DH's check comes. So probably not until Sun. at the earliest.

GL Ju Bubbs, hope that BD gets you a sticky bean this time around.

Wow, have only been away from here about a day and have missed a lot! It's looking very promising for some of you this cycle. KKSarah - congrats! That's such amazing news. Wishing you lots of luck and sticky vibes!

K&K - also looking good for you. A line is a line so has to give you hope! I hope this is it for you.

Good luck everyone else too. Nothing to report from here.

kandK it does look promising! Too cute that your DH wanted to see if you knocked him up!

Okay, now I'm into the 2ww! Here we go...hope time flies!

Oooh are you just starting the 2ww aswell always!? I thought I was all on my own with all these faint lines flying about from everyone lol

Oooh are you just starting the 2ww aswell always!? I thought I was all on my own with all these faint lines flying about from everyone lol

Yuppers, as of today, lovely 2ww....ugh! I'm so impatient it kills me, I promised myself I wouldn't test until the day AF was due...maybe I'll change that to the day before! :lol:

Hopefully you and I will join everyone else, and get our lines!!!!!

I'm worse than you.. I'll probably be starting to test in 5 days even tho I KNOW its too early :rofl: Altho for me its not really if I get a line, coz again, im 95% sure I will, its more a question of how long the line will last this time! fingers crossed for us both!

Oh yes, I did see that you had previous m/c, sorry to hear that. We had an early one as well last month, just shy of 5 weeks, first time. I'm terrified that it will happen again.

Yup, same timing for me too, as everyone told me after it happened to me the first time.. it does happen a lot at that stage, most just dont realise it and theres every chance your next pregnancy will be perfectly fine!

As my sig says I've been referred for tests now, but my doc says she thinks the tests will be clear and I've just had a very severe case of bad luck to have so many in a row, but personally I think 3 is slightly too many to be just down to bad luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->