Come on July Babies!

My girlfriend had the same thing happen to her, and she had all of the tests done and they didnt' show a thing, but then she got pregnant again (4th time) and now she has a handsome 1 year old!

So fingers crossed!!

Oh wow.. that gives me soo much hope for this month!! Thanks for sharing that!!! OOh I'm all excited now lol

No problem! I thought you'd like that story....happy ending!

I'm terrified, but know that there isn't any reason that I shouldn't be able to get pg again, other than the fact that DH has been away since day 13, go figure! but, since were able to take advantage of day 10-12, I'm still hoping and wishing!

always - I like your story - good news and PMA to warm up the weekend.

And - much better to :sex: before O than after. Here's to lucky Cd10-12.

And and - here's to lucky 10-12 DPO! More testing to follow for me this weekend!! x

I am going insane, something needs to happen! I need to either see a nice clear BFP or have this spotting stop and get the witch to come. I HATE LIMBO! Sorry just venting.

K&K - don't hate the limbo - hate the :witch: :af:!!

Hang in there babe. I know what you mean but keep your mind strong and positive.

I know exactly what you mean KandK....that's the same thing that happened to me last month.

Fingers crossed for you!!! (I know I keep saying that, but it's true!)

boo - a pure snow white 10DPO FRER :bfn::(

Still early days.... although not quite as early as before.
Got some interesting signs though - no pre AF feeing, no watery CM (as I usually have before the :witch:, heartburn every morning, night peeing and big(ger) bbs.

I had a dream last night that I found a shop selling tests that could detect 3.5 miu HCG! Of course - that would be a bad test b/c we can have as much as 5 and not be preggers.

Funny to be dreaming about tests tho.
OK - its 6:30 am and I am doing my usual morning update - but - hello - its saturday!!! getting back in bed now :) x

No SM and no AF signs here. BFN but it's too early. Resetting my ticker to 14 dpo for testing.

Pamela... Get yourself to superdrug right now!! Their own brand tests are 10 miu, and they're only 4.99 for a twin pack and on offer at the moment, 2 twinpacks for 7.99! I had a line on one of them at 7dpo last cycle!!

oh Ju bubbs - I've got 3 SD tests warming up in my cupboard! (I know - they are the bomb) There is a method to my madness, and I'm sure in time every stick in this house will be peed on :rofl:

I only bought the FRER tests this month bc they were 241 at boots - wanted to check them out - but even at 241 - they are still pricey.

I like both FR and SD though - bc they don't do evaps (at least not for me) either a line - or pure white.

does anyone else hate the 2ww as much as I do?

I wish I had an ounce of patience to get me through this time! lol

Ju_bubbs, when do you think you're going to test?

Few more hours until I get my FRER!!! We are going to take the kids to Walmart when DH's check gets here so we can pick up so Xmas gifts and hoping to find a double pack or something so I can take one with FMU tomorrow because I will be 17DPO and on CD27. I am so afraid to test and not see anything. When I get home and can POAS I will get on and let you all know.

oh K&K - good luck. Please let us know. Big :hug:

OK something is definitely up. I LOVE chili cheese dogs, so I got one for lunch. It wasn't that good.

applegirl...glad I'm not alone! Thank you...I'm trying to hold off on testing, I had planned on only testing if AF didn't show up, but I bet I cave! lol

MommyMichele... oooooh, interesting! When I was unknowingly pg with my second (thought I had missed bding during ovulation), I bought a caramel macciato from Starbucks, my fav and it tasted completely wonky! Fingers crossed!

I really don't think I am but no one can tell at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->