• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come on July Babies!

KandK, have you tested yet???

Sending BFP vibes to you!!!!

BFN on the FRER, I dunno thinking it is over for me this cycle and should just assume this spotting is AF.

Ok took another, just posted over under pg tests section, but WDYT ladies? I got four total so I can always retest but this showed up within the time limit and it is pink
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/hahaha/IMG_4902.jpg
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/hahaha/IMG_4896.jpg
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm165/KandKsMama/hahaha/IMG_4887.jpg

ummm I think :bfp: 4 sure!!

big :hugs: and congrats hon. :wohoo:

ladies - I have to admit I did not test this am. I seem to be content to wait at the moment??! So - no updates from me today - except to say that my temps are lookin good :)

I think with last cycle and since you are content I would wait as well :)

Congrats KandK.. theres no mistaking that!!!! :happydance:

Pamela, I wish I was like that.. I hate waiting to test :rofl: SD and FRER are about the only ones that dont give me evaps too so I try to stick to them if I can, and use IC's for my poas addiction when I get the urges!

Always, we all hate the 2ww. Tho I'm not finding it too bad this cycle since I'm fully expecting to MC again at 4w+4, which is why I test early, coz I'd rather know its going on instead of waiting till AF is late and ignoring it! (altho I dont know when AF is actually due coz I've got pregnant every month since stopping the pill) I'm probably gunna be testing next sunday I think.

Just realised, if I am pregnant this month I'll be 3weeks 6 days when I go to my gyne appointment so maybe he can stick some glue up there for me :rofl:

hmm well since you see the gyne, maybe for the heck of it they can test you then and like you said, glue you shut :p GL Apple, Ju and Always.... I hope you will be joining me and JJF in first tri and in the pg buddies group.

K&K - so happy to hear you say you are on your way to first tri! :yipee: x

I am a little fearful to get involved, so much so that I am not calling my doctor until after the 16th since if I had another 33 day cycle AF would be due then.

K&K - you do what feels right for you - with every day you will grow more confident about the little life inside you. You are welcome here with us any time :) but we all know you belong in first tri :hugs:

KandK that definately looks positive!!! congrats!!!!

Ju - this time around, it's going to stick! For both of us!!! I just went off of the pill in Sept, got a BFP after that cycle and then had an early m/c. It was weird though, the entire time it just didn't feel right, so I dunno if it was intuition or what, but hopefully that feeling won't be here this time around. I'm hoping to hold off testing until at least the Thursday before AF is due, so another week and a half, but don't know if I'll be able to do that. I may end up heading to the dollar store to get some tests, they did the job last time. I have an FR test upstairs and then a digi on the way (thanks to the lovely Tink who was giving them away)....I won't use either of those until AF is past due. We'll see! I hope I hope I hope!!

Applegirl - awesome news on the temps!

I hope you're right always!! I came off the pill at the end of July when I found out I was pregnant, but lost it a couple of weeks later.. and same with the 2 cycles since! they say bad things happen in 3's so maybe that was my 3 bad things and this time round will be all good :D

very true! I'm thinking you've paid your dues and this time it will stick! ;)

I have to say that last cycle (first off of bcp) I had strong cramping during and for a while after ovulation, ended up getting pg, but then had a m/c at 4w6d

This time around, I don't have any, so that's a good sign, but like I said, DH has been away since day 13, so I'm not sure if we'll be successful this time around.

I agree with MommyMichelle, go and take a test Apple!

Increased CM is a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->