• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come on July Babies!

Sarah- thriled to hear that they are looking after you. Your HCG is looking good, really hoping it doubles nicely for you on Wednesday.
:hugs:

Yay KKSarah!! Here's to those levels continuing to rise! I am still spotting so I just don't know right now.

Oh K&K - i'm sure that is really stressful hon. Big big big :hug:
Hope that spotting stops soonest!

It did change though, it was really pink and now it is brownish pink and my cramping isn't as bad

I am still not excited though. I am so worried about all the other stuff it could be.... ectopic, early m/c or some weird womanly issues.

yeah, that's understandable, I'm always worried the first couple of weeks

but don't worry, it's all going to be fine!

hon - look at your beautiful little girls - you made those! You are going to do great. big :hug:

Love the positive vibes and thinking! It's amazing how much that helps.

Well, another day down! Getting closer to testing day!

ETA: was just checking out the calendar, and if I really caved, I could start testing on Sunday!!!!!! I just don't know if I want to do that to myself

always hon - it is down to personal choice. Go ahead with the early testing if you can keep it in perspective and know that early :bfn:s don't mean much... :)

I agree, I think I'm more scared of getting a positive and then having a m/c or chemical pregnancy. I know I've only had one m/c, but I'm so nervous now.

I am thinking it is the beginning of the end. I stood up to go upstairs for a minute, got near the bathroom to pee and had a big gush of blood.

I am waiting it out. I will retest on the 17th cause there is the chance AF could have been due on the 16th. With older DD I didn't test until 2 AFs missed (was broke after starting a new job and ended up going to a free clinic) and with younger DD tested at 10 days late so I am not sure how soon I would get a strong BFP. If I did O on CD10 then AF would be 10 days late on the 17th. Hopefully bleeding will be gone and I will get a strong BFP, but if not looks like I might be returning to you all. I say that once it is the latest for everyone to conceive a July baby and we move on to Aug. babies we just change the title of this thread and keep on in here.

I am not feeling well over here. I belched and high bile come up earlier. AF is due in like 4 days I think and I have no idea what's going on. I'm not testing till Saturday.

Kandksmama..i really hope everything works out for you!!!! I'm sending you some positive thoughts!!!!!:hug::hugs:

KandK, we're thinking about you over here.

I'm not sure if the nausea is anything at all, I think I had it last cycle before AF. Hot flashes I do not remember though.

If I'm having a 28 day cycle, the witch will be here tomorrow. Let's hope not.

GL Michele, sounds promising girl.

Well it has stopped again, with maybe just a pink spot when I wipe. I am still waiting it out before calling the doctor. I have one test left and I am going to save it. I have the digi I won coming too, so if I get a faint line again in a week when I test again then I will use the digi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->