Come on July Babies!

Another 3 pee night - so no test this am. Also - the massive temp dip is a bit depressing

Should be interesting to see what happens tomorrow! Come on big BBT rise, :af: !

My temps are still up, I am debating on if I want to cave and test or not. I have one left and DH is getting cranky about buying them.

K&K hon - you are likely reaching a point in your cycle where internet cheapies should be able to do the trick for you. He might not be so cranky about those, and you could test away to your hearts content! :hugs:

Right now my bank account is empty. I used my last FRER and it was a very blatant BFN. So I don't know what to think.

K&K :cry: sorry honey. Can you go to the docs for a blood test? big :hugs:

Probably, he is a good doctor... but I am going to wait until the latest day AF could have been due.

Good luck KandK...fingers crossed

Applegirl, I'm sending my "stay away AF" vibes your way!

KandK, we're thinking about you over here.

I'm not sure if the nausea is anything at all, I think I had it last cycle before AF. Hot flashes I do not remember though.

If I'm having a 28 day cycle, the witch will be here tomorrow. Let's hope not.

got my fingers and toes crossed for ya!

K&K--I really hope it all works out well for you--you are in my prayers! Apple--good luck!
Well, no :witch: yet! But, no :bfp: either??? It's weird! I am like clockwork, so I can't understand what's up? I am only a day late now, but now sign of :witch:. I had some mild cramping yet, but nothing bad like the AF ones...
This is weird...and irritating!
I wish I just had something to go on...either :witch: and get it over with so I can move on or give me a :bfp:! SOMETHING!! :hissy:

K&K--I really hope it all works out well for you--you are in my prayers! Apple--good luck!
Well, no :witch: yet! But, no :bfp: either??? It's weird! I am like clockwork, so I can't understand what's up? I am only a day late now, but now sign of :witch:. I had some mild cramping yet, but nothing bad like the AF ones...
This is weird...and irritating!
I wish I just had something to go on...either :witch: and get it over with so I can move on or give me a :bfp:! SOMETHING!! :hissy:

That happened to me last month....I was about 3-4 days late before I got my BFP. My body is like clockwork too, down to the second! lol

Good luck!

OK - I declare an epidemic of :bfn: late AF - the witch is on strike!

WARNING...THIS IS GOING TO SOUND CRAZY!

Okay, I know this is going to sound crazy, since I'm only supposed to be 4DPO, but honestly, yesterday I noticed more CM and today I'm having slight cramping. So now I'm wondering if maybe my body isn't back to normal after the m/c last month, and something else is going on...not sure. Or, it could always be that implantation is occuring, but I highly doubt that, seeing as how it normaly happens around 7 days after ovulation, which would be Friday :shrug:

Time will tell in the end.

Just had to share with someone!

Hon - i've heard it can happen as early as 5DPO- I even heard 3DPO - so here's hoping! We will know more when you start to test!! Big big :hug:

Thanks for your positiveness applegirl...I don't know what it is, just weird, I'm probably looking too much into it

Yup IB can happen as early as 3DPO. You want it to happen early and not later. The later implantation happens, the less likely you will have a sticky. What happens is say you on CD14 and don't implant until like CD24 and have a regular 28 day cycle then by CD24 you body is gearing up to have AF and all levels drop not leaving a good home for bean to stay.

I dunno, it's so weird....there's definately more cm than a few days ago, but I've never charted cm, so I'm not sure if this always happens to me or not....we'll see!! Fingers crossed, time is slowly ticking away! I'm thinking I might as well just head over to the dollar store this week, since waiting to test is just so not me! lol

Ok, still no AF...so confused.
So today had cramps--just knew it was going to start. I am officially CD29 now. Just a bit ago, I had very light brown discharge and nothing else. What gives? I think it's too late for IB...if it was that, then I am afraid this won't stick...I am going crazy and I am scared!!!

Still spotting on and off it is just a waiting game now I guess. I just want to figure out what is up so I can go back to charting or what not.

Hello mom2westK and K&K,

So sorry this is happening for you. I know just how disheartening it is. :hug:

Always - hang in there babe. Take a look at us confused 'end of cyclers' - I'm not sure you should be in such a hurry to join us! Here's hoping for some happy clear and early news for you :bfp:

Ju bubbs - what is happening with you babe? Excited to hear your news.

I'm enclosing my morning journal entry below:

14DPO
Good morning test watchers.
Any of you who read my now buried testing plan know that today is the day. The end of recreational testing.
Well - I am reporting, with 98% accuracy that I am out. Tested last night before bed with an ASDA test, and got a faint faint faint something that looks like an evap. So tested with FMU, Superdrug, the champion of cheap tests and got a clear, snow white

I don't think it is worth testing again this cycle - unless something drastic happens, like another big temp spike. I will simply wait calmly for the witch, and assume it is the B6 that is delaying her progress.

I've got to say - this whole testing thing - not nearly as fun without a :bfp: at the end! :rofl:

Can some of you please remind me in future that heartburn is no longer a reliable sign of anything for me? Ok ladies - I'm going back to :sleep:for a bit. Thanks for checking in. Big big :hug:

Sorry to hear about that BFN. I think we need to be changing the title soon to August babies, but I will give it a little longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->