Come on May BFP! (TTC#1)

Ladybuggz

Mummy to my Oz!
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!
I've decided to start a new optimistic and positive thread for any May testers! For the first time since TTC, my current AF is actually pretty normal (they've previously been suspiciously light and pain free, only lasting 2 days)! I'm already feeling really good about this cycle, despite being on CD 5. I'm trying out the CBFM this month along with Pregnacare. I'm not going to have a lot of time to fret with regards to TTC, as I'm in my final semester at uni and all my deadlines are in May :wacko: I'm actually thinking of this as a positive though, it means that I won't be able to be consumed by babies.
Feel free to join in!

I am also optimistic with this month (it's only our second cycle though!) and am desperately hoping for a May BFP! The thought of seeing two lines on a P test seems like a dream currently! I'm on CD8 today and have absolutely no idea when i'm going to ovulate!

Good luck to you! xx

Thanks and welcome! Alot of ladies conceive very quickly so this could well be your month! I often think about getting those two pink lines. I've actually bought this cute little '3 peas in a pod' crochet keyring to give to DH when I get my positive! Hopefully he'll guess it then! Baby Dust to you too ^.^

Thanks - hopefully it will be!

Sorry to be nosey, but I saw on your signature that you're awaiting PCOS test results, what were the symptoms that made you go and be tested if you don't mind me asking?

xx

Hi Ladybuggz and Lilly88, mind if I join in? Lilly88 I already know-- I think you might be on all the threads I'm active on!! haha

I thiiiink I'm going to be a may tester. I get mirena out tomorrow. Planning on B'Ding tomorrow, Wednesday and then every other day at least until AF comes. If I have nothing by the 4th of May, I'm going to test. This is all just a plan though. It'll depend on what my doctor says tomorrow. I know some women are told to wait 3 months so that their body can regulate blah blah blah. Praying I'm not one of 'em!!

Sorry to hear about your PCOS Ladybuggz-- hopefully it's a negative!!

I'm using CM, BBT, OPK's (beginning with my second cycle-- not going to waste time/money for the first cycle because I'd have to test literally every day, why bother) and will be taking Spring Valley Prenatal multivitamin which I found on amazon for not too bad a price and liked the reviews for it.

I can't WAIT until tomorrow. My boss asked me to reschedule my appointment yesterday so that I could work and I was like hahahahahahahahaha NO.

Hi Ladies!
I'm new on here - but loved the positivity of your post (no pun intended!)
I'm hoping to be a may tester - currently on CD 9 (or 10, depending on how you look at it!) just finished my first round of clomid- currently waiting to O and trying to remain sane at the same time! So great to have some ladies to chat to :)
Just like you lilly I have no idea when I'm going to ovulate either - are you testing?

Ladybuggz - maybe taking your mind off it will be the best thing for you guys!!

Hi Ladies!
I'm new on here - but loved the positivity of your post (no pun intended!)
I'm hoping to be a may tester - currently on CD 9 (or 10, depending on how you look at it!) just finished my first round of clomid- currently waiting to O and trying to remain sane at the same time! So great to have some ladies to chat to :)
Just like you lilly I have no idea when I'm going to ovulate either - are you testing?

Ladybuggz - maybe taking your mind off it will be the best thing for you guys!!

Hey

I'm trying to test but it's so hard to test during the day at work and I drink so much water normally and apparently you're supposed to not drink or wee for 2-4 hours so that it's concentrated etc. And whenever I do test it's negative! If I were in a normal 28 day cycle, i'd be ovulating this week but i've no idea if I will or not!

Are you testing? xx

Yep - I hear you. I've been trying to test at work in the afternoons but it's a pain the ass to be honest. Trying to get a quiet moment is near impossible. I agree also that it's hard to limit water intake and toilet stops while your at work. I guess I'm lucky because at least my role is office based - I guess it would be a lot harder being out and about for a job!

A friend of mine recommended testing twice per day to limit the possibility of missing your surge... its costly but it paid off for her.. I'm undecided yet as to whether I think I should.

With Clomid apparently you can ovulate anywhere from 5 days after you take the last dose.. which would make that tomorrow for me.. but tested today and it was negative.

Ah well, we will all have to keep practising in the mean time until positive OPK comes along!

I work in an office too but it's just so hard to hold it in a meeting and actually concentrate lol!

TTC should be a fun process but i'm stressing out soooo much it's ridiculous! :wacko:

Hi all, I am CD9 today and am hoping for a bfp in may!! Really hope this is my month I'm getting so fed up seeing af every month.

Hi ladies!! May I Join you??

It's refreshing how positive you all are!!! I try really hard to stay positive but it's sooooo hard! You guys make it easier ;)

I had a positive OPK today!!! Hopefully I ovulate today!!! I BD yesterday, today and tomorrow. DH is thrilled haha.

This is my 2nd Clomid cycle and I'm really hoping this is it! Had one good foll (22mm on CD14) and a trigger shot to release it on CD15. So now the dreaded tww begins !!!

My plan is to test on day 10 post ov. It may be too early I know but DH comes back from a business trip that day and if I get a BFP I plan on going to the airport to pick him up with some card that says "baby on the way" or something like that! I know I shouldn't think about it that much but I can't help myself!!!!

I really hope this is your month ladies!!! Go May BFP!!!!!

Hi all. Im desperately hoping for a may bfp too after having a very big dissappointing couple of days....was convinced it was my month but AF arrived :-( so, here's to trying again for our 3rd cycle!! Only cd2 so when AF disappears going to start the opk's again and try bding every other day and every day around time of ov. Im on a mission this month ladies, lets cheer each other on!! Xx

Hey and Welcome Ladies!
Sorry I've been MIA-been poorly the past week! I'm currently on CD9, I'm expecting to O in about 10 days! My blood test results came back- docs tested my FSH/LH levels- and they were normal which is great news!

Welcome ladies!! Let's go May testers!!!

And congrats Ladybuggz, I'm so happy for you :)

Alrighty ladies I have a question about testing...when should I do it? I don't want to test too early and then be disappointed and waste tests but at the same time... waiting is going to kill me!!

I had mirena out Tuesday. We BD'ed pretty much every day for a week leading up to removal then Tuesday night and yesterday (Thursday) morning. I had a little pinching feeling in my lower right side of my stomach yesterday morning for a few minutes but it wasn't a cramp at all... just a pinching and today I've had some brown discharge/blood in my underwear but only a verrrryyyy small amount. Based on what other ladies have said, I'm guessing it's old blood from having mirena out. So... when do you all think I should test??

And on another, crazy-sounding note-- yesterday, when I was driving to Zumba (which I instruct) I was bargininning with myself/God and here is what I came up with. If NO ONE shows up for class and I make NO money (which is very unlikely for a Thursday night class) then I'm pregnant right now. If people show up, I'm not. And guess what-- No one showed up!!! That's gotta be a great sign! Oh yes and in other news, I've officially lost all of my marbles.

Hi all!!

Zumbalover, you are not crazy!! I do that all the time too! (or we are both crazy haha).
I always test on 10postov until bfp or af shows her ugly face up. I found a website called
https://www.peeonastick.com/ that is very useful! This month in def testing on 10post ov because dh is coming home from a business trip that day and if (only if) im get a bfp that morning i would LOVE to surprise him when he comes back!!!! ohhh i really wish it works this month.. i have " a feeling" that maybe it does. It sounds completly irrational i know.

my other question to all of you. Had a Trigger Shot on CD 14. According to the Dr I should ov 12-36 hours after my shot. So that puts me in CD15. On fmu on CD15 I had a positive opk. And then another one this morning on CD16!! So now i dont know if I already ovulated or if I should ov tonight?!?

So I should BD on 14, 15 and 16? Shouldn't it be "every other day"? I really dont want to reduce my chances!!! Help please!!!

Hi all!!

Zumbalover, you are not crazy!! I do that all the time too! (or we are both crazy haha).
I always test on 10postov until bfp or af shows her ugly face up. I found a website called
https://www.peeonastick.com/ that is very useful! This month in def testing on 10post ov because dh is coming home from a business trip that day and if (only if) im get a bfp that morning i would LOVE to surprise him when he comes back!!!! ohhh i really wish it works this month.. i have " a feeling" that maybe it does. It sounds completly irrational i know.

my other question to all of you. Had a Trigger Shot on CD 14. According to the Dr I should ov 12-36 hours after my shot. So that puts me in CD15. On fmu on CD15 I had a positive opk. And then another one this morning on CD16!! So now i dont know if I already ovulated or if I should ov tonight?!?

So I should BD on 14, 15 and 16? Shouldn't it be "every other day"? I really dont want to reduce my chances!!! Help please!!!

This is all just according to what I've read in my fertility books so forgive me if I mix something up however this is my understanding of it:

As long as your OH has healthy sperm, you are not decreasing your chances by BD'ing every day around time of ovulation. As long as you do it a max of every other day for the rest of the month so the sperm has time to build up, you're fine BD'ing every day around O time.

I would say that you O'd on CD16 so you should BD CD 13,14,15,16 and maybe even 17 if you can. I think I'm too cautious about the BD'ing!! haha.

Best of luck, love!

Hello girls!

I m maybe a little early, but i plan my first cycle clomid to begin in about 10 days, so ovulation around may 21 and bfp(i so hope!!!) at the end of may!

I am going to follow your post until then to keep me hopeful!! :)

Baby dust to every one here!!

Boumboum

Welcome to the May testers group Boumboum. Best of luck to you as well! I'm currently in the TWW. It's rough!! I'm so impatient :wacko:

Just wanted to send baby dust to all you ladies in/approaching the TWW! Good luck girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->