Come on May BFP! (TTC#1)

yes good luck ladies! Hopefully this is our month :flower:

xx

Hi zumbaloverr thanks for the input!! I think I got it!! My Dr check my ovaries this morning and said I ov'd on CD 15/16. I BD on 14, 15 and 17.

Currently day 4 post ov! So let the waiting begiiiiiiiiin!!!!

When do you girls plan on testing?? Can't wait :) I Really hope this is our month :)

I'm going to test on the 13th if AF still hasn't shown up. I soooo don't want to wait that long though!

Awww that's adorable.

Okay I'm a bit worried here. About 20 mins ago I started to feel a pinching in the middle lower part of my stomach... about a halfa fingers length below my belly button, right in the middle. It's a pinch. It doesn't feel like a cramp from a period but then again... I haven't had a cramp in a good year and a half or so. The weirdest part is that it is NOT a constant pain. For my entire life, when I've gotten cramps (be it from working out too hard or from my period), they are constant. They never come and go. But this pinching feeling... I feel it for about a minute and then it goes away for three then I feel it for a minute then it goes away for two etc. etc. the times are different each time but it isn't a constant pain. I feel like I'm going crazy.

Do you think this is AF coming?

Awww that's adorable.

Okay I'm a bit worried here. About 20 mins ago I started to feel a pinching in the middle lower part of my stomach... about a halfa fingers length below my belly button, right in the middle. It's a pinch. It doesn't feel like a cramp from a period but then again... I haven't had a cramp in a good year and a half or so. The weirdest part is that it is NOT a constant pain. For my entire life, when I've gotten cramps (be it from working out too hard or from my period), they are constant. They never come and go. But this pinching feeling... I feel it for about a minute and then it goes away for three then I feel it for a minute then it goes away for two etc. etc. the times are different each time but it isn't a constant pain. I feel like I'm going crazy.

Do you think this is AF coming?

Hi zumbalover, how are you doing? I think that sounds like ov pains but I'm not sure. Maybe it's implantation pains?? I've read that "cramping" is also a sympton when implantation is happening. I hope it goes away fast enough :hugs:

Keep us posted!

Well whatever it was... it wasn't AF cramps! I honestly thought I was getting AF last night because I started to feel a little crampy but then nothing came. Thank goodness!!

I don't want to wait until the 13th but... I am. I literally had to talk myself out of testing today. I can't do that to myself though, I'll be too sad!

When are you going to test? Are you going to use a cheapy one first or one of the more expensive ones?

Hi zumbalover! I dont know how you do it!
I but 5 tests today mid priced that detect 20ui of hcg (not sooo sensitive but I think 20 is enough). Will be testing since Friday (day 8 post ov) every morning until bfp or until af shows haha.
I dont know why but testing keeps me sane. Its hard to explain but it does.
Keep us posted!!!! fx for u :)

OMG YAYYYY!!!! I'm so excited for you!! FX'ed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooo... anyone wanna help explain this to me? Lately, my stomach has been making reeeealllllyyy loud noises. Both when I'm digesting and whenever it feels like it. I'm not talking like the sounds you hear when you're hungry. I'm talking like oh my gosh there's a grizzly bear under my shirt people are staring at me kind of sound. It's super weird. Is this a sign of anything other than me being crazy haha?

Helloooo! :bfp: yesterday (blood) and again today (HPT) :happydance:
DH and I are so happy! I really hope this is your month too ladies!!!

lots and lots of baby dust your way :)

OMG congratulations, that's awesome. Have a happy and healthy 9 months!how many DPO were you? Did you have any symptoms?!

Alright, well today is O day so I am starting my TWW. FX for us all...I do not want BFN #32 :(

This month feels good though, I am really hoping to get that BFP in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!! TONS of baby dust to all!!!!! xoxo

lilly88 thank you!! Got bfp on day 10 post ov! No major sideffects, just some cramps and gases :dohh:

I am sooooo very happy for you!!!! That's so awesome. I just got the happiest feeling. Literally bringing tears to my eyes right now.

AF type cramps?

How far are you? 4 weeks? Can't imagine how happy you are!

hi Lilly, its not exactly like AF cramps really minor and they are present all day since Saturday (I actually though AF was coming because of them). Also a bit bloaded like if AF was here. That's all :)

When are you testing?!?

Zumbalover thanks!!! I havnt stop crying either haha I really hope you get your BFP this month too!!!!!

baby dust!

AF type cramps?

How far are you? 4 weeks? Can't imagine how happy you are!

hi Lilly, its not exactly like AF cramps really minor and they are present all day since Saturday (I actually though AF was coming because of them). Also a bit bloaded like if AF was here. That's all :)

When are you testing?!?

Zumbalover thanks!!! I havnt stop crying either haha I really hope you get your BFP this month too!!!!!

baby dust![/QUOTE

Only 7DPO today so will try and hold out until Saturday or Sunday. Not feeling anything right now so not sure it's our month! AF due on Monday/Tuesday next week.

Oh I thought you meant you had AF like cramps during implantation but it was well after implantation then? Is that from your body changing etc? Silly question I know!

I hear some women get a cramp a few weeks in when their body is stretching out to prepare for the baby (body isn't the right word but... uterus sounds wrong too!)

I'm testing on Wednesday (tomorrow!) and if I get a BFN again, I'm waiting until the 13th. I am really hoping I'll have enough hormones at that time to get a BFP though. I'm actually considering scheduling to get a blood test because I'm that impatient.

Okay so for testing... the best way to do it is in the afternoon when you haven't Pee'd in a while and you haven't drank anything??

zumbalover I hear you have to test in the morning, the first morning urine has de most hormones in it!!!
Also use a test with a high sensitivity to hcg!! Here is a list of test brands and their sensitivity https://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html most of them dont show it on the box!!!
I tested with 20hcg sensitivity and got bfp on 10 post ov. What day post ov are you??

sending extra baby dust your way!!!

I decided to take a few days off from the forums because I was going a little bit nutty but now I feel much more relaxed and relieved.

It's been 2 days since I last tested. I tested with FRER and got a BFN. I don't want to get into the habit of testing daily because it's expensive and takes quite the emotional toll. I still am having all these symptoms. Still no sign of AF. I'm going to wait until Saturday and then test again.

Currently, my boobs are so sore. This is better than the constant crying though!

I decided to take a few days off from the forums because I was going a little bit nutty but now I feel much more relaxed and relieved.

It's been 2 days since I last tested. I tested with FRER and got a BFN. I don't want to get into the habit of testing daily because it's expensive and takes quite the emotional toll. I still am having all these symptoms. Still no sign of AF. I'm going to wait until Saturday and then test again.

Currently, my boobs are so sore. This is better than the constant crying though!

Good luck!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->