Come on May BFP! (TTC#1)

Zumbalover I'm rooting for you :)
I really hope this is it! What day post ov are u?

Hey Ladies! Just popping in!
A HUGE congratulations to heidimaria on your BFP!
I'm currently 6dpo and haven't really had any symptoms apart from cramping (which I tend to get every month) :)
Any symptoms to share ladies?

I have had every symptom there is to have and am quite sure I'm PG! My DR told me to wait one more week and then test before coming in because she doesnt think the hormones have built up enough for a BFP at this point. The latest AF could have possibly come for me would be today.

How about you? When do you test?

Hey Zumba!
Really hoping this is your BFP!
I'm currently 6-7dpo. So I've got another week till AFs due (30th May). Really hoping she's a no show!

Based on when I had my IUD removed, the latest AF could have POSSIBLY shown was the 23rd of May (yesterday) to not be considered late. My doctor told me to wait until next Thursday and then test and then call in however I'm switching insurance from my own to my OH's because his coverage is much better so I might just call one of the listed OB's and ask to get an appointment. Since I'll be a new patient, I'll probably have quite the wait anyway.

How's everyone getting on?

It's CD13 here and I've been getting some random OPKs. Nearly positive yesterday on an IC but negative when I used a CB OPK. Have gone slightly OPK crazy today and done 4 (I know :blush:) and they seem to be getting lighter. Maybe I just have random surges. I think I'll do another late tonight and then again tomorrow afternoon and see what happens. I didn't O until CD15 last month but that was my first time O'ing since January when I had my IUD out.

Hope you're all feeling positive! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->