come on metformin i want a bfp

Hey my 2 favorite ladies....

I must say THANK YOU!!!! I have not had so much support in my life....

I am so grateful that I get to chat to you daily, and that I can let you know what is going on with me.

We spoke last night, and he told me, that he realizes he is getting old, and that he does want to have kids, he is just not as keen as I am.

He says that when I was diagnosed with PCOS, he told me in the hospital when the dr said that there is no way would be able to fall pregnant naturally, I would have to do fertility treatments, that he did not care whether we had kids or not, He loved me for 13 years, without kids, and that is not the deal breaker.

However I tried to explain to him that it is the end of the world for me, because I have always wanted this so badly.

He apologized for the way he spoke to me, and told, he wants it to happen naturally, and he hates feeling pressured into having sex, because it is now or never type of attitude especially when ovulation comes round.

He promised to be more supportive and understanding of what I am going through.

I am still very emotional!!! I dont know if Im coming or going, and what to do....

I honestly feel like I dont want to try anymore, because his words really stabbed my heart.

So I will take your advise Tryn4, and carry on as normal, and still take my meds, and see what happens if it happens...

Eb, dont ever feel that you cannot comment on anything that I say on here, in fear that I might take offense, I appreciate all the advice and the opinions of especially you 2.

Check my chart out, it is confusing the hell out of me..... Because I did the trigger on Monday, but the chart says I ovulated on Monday.....

Once again Thank You Ladies....... :) You make my heart smile......

hello ladies,

feeling much better today.....i c my 2 favorite ladies on here are letting out good vibes:thumbup:

hey tryn...loving the pics....is that hubby?......it looks romantic......

so tymeg i c u spoke to hubby....i like how that relation got on its way and u both express how u each felt....so that's progression right there...

so i wanna agree with tryn and just say go along like normal.....continue to take the meds and c what happens...

and around ovulation be at your coolest so he can see u not pressuring him at that particular time....:haha:

so really happy that u both are coming along find and u tryn, that things are coming along nicely

and as for me....

went to the OBGYN and i find it was just blahhhh...

he prescribe clomid....and thats all....

but amma try to get an appointment with a RE to do blood work.....

i wanna know what my body is doing and what i can do to help me ovulate naturally...bearing in mind i suffer with hypertension (HTN) and its stage 2 sometimes stage 3.....when i manage it with meds its all good but those cant be taken during pregnancy.....

but amma take it easy..not gonna take the clomid jus yet ...

i wanna lose more weight and still c if i get menses regularize....

so at this point no af yet which means i didnt ovulate....

the OB says i dont have to bring on AF to start clomid i can start from today....

yall think i should have done an ultrasound to see what follys are there if any....

i think i have some serious hormonal problems....

so yall come by and let me know whats up....

and yeah tymeg i find your chart looks good so far.....

Hey Eb,

Why didnt your gynae do a scan to check? Surely that wouldve answered some questions?

I dont know about taking the clomid straight away, everyone I have spoken to, and all the research I done, says that you must take it while you are on your period.

Clomid has hectic side effects as well, and with hypertension you must be careful, because the hot flushes and headaches etc some woman experience, can make your blood pressure rise.

But clomid is very good.....

We are going on a Mini holiday in 2 weeks time for the long weekend, we flying up to Joburg and then buying a new car and driving back down to Cape Town, so Im excited about that.

Tryn4!!!!! I LOVE THAT PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

lol...that is my hubby...That was taken 5 yrs ago he was madly in love LOL...thank you it is my favorite pics of all time, totally taken by accident. Have either of you had an hsg to be sure your tubes arent blocked?

Tymeg- sounds like u have some exciting times coming up...lovely!!

Ebs cheer up, if I tell you girl I weigh about 270...there is hope lmao!

hey ladies,,

gosh tymeg thanks u told me about those side effects......i gonna talk to my regular doc about that clomid and see what she thinks and i will do a scan there as well....

i think i might not go back to that OB....i dont feel him.....i told him about the HTN before n stuff...:shrug: he just goes 'uh huh"

so tryn.....i can feel the love from looking at that pic....and the reson i wanna lost the weight to is that my dietician says i am obese for my height...i am just 5 feet n weigh 145 when it suppose to be 120 or less...so 25lbs over....i hoping the met will help with that....my regular doc wants me lose the weight 2 cause of the HTN.......

its hard to find good docs here in this third world caribbean i am in.....i love the caribbean but we way behind in terms of health care...

i learned a lot of stuff from research and being on here...

I know I am originally from Jamaica, I love home but I'm not gonna lie, I cant even imagine having all the testing or giving birth over there...everything moves slowwwww. I hate goimg to the hospital or doc when I am there. I used to travel often home, but not as much right now, but I was there last Sep. So I know all about island life!

I wish I was as "obese" as u!! lawd! Catch me up what does HTN stand for?
I would take the clomis strictly on cd2-6. Both times i was perscribed it, 3 yrs ago and in april thats when I was told to take it. I know tymeg got lots of side effects, I got none, but on the flip side the metformin is still grieving my belly to no end. I am just waiting patiently til aug 8th to stop them hopefully! It just has never settled well with me.

Yip I agree it affects everyone differently.
Where metformin doesnt agree with u guys im ok taking it.
I also didnt feel my 1st re thats the reason I changed mine.
Ive been reading a lot today, and there is a lot of positive stories of woman who had sex 5 to 7 days before ovulating and still caught the egg.
This evening I have crazy back ache, sore boobs, and sharp pains by my navel.

Oh and yes they checked my tubes all is ok with that. No blockages.
Im sitting in the bath chatting to you ladies and hubby walks in and is moaning coz im taking to long. Lol.. bless him.
Oh also wanted to say that im 5.2 abd weigh 86kgs and also been told to loose weight.

hey ladies this is just a quick dash in dash out...lol...

i wont be in for a week....yall keep good.....

I'm not too worried about my weight. I've always been a big girl so its normal. Take care ebs til next week!

Hi everyone. I feel like its been a while since I been here. Been doing a lot of traveling. A little update about me, I'm still having pains in my neck and shoulder from my accident in May. New symptoms are developing....pain in the wrist of the same side the shoulder was injured. I'm on my second round of clomid at an increased dose, 100mg and currently on CD15. I have not been OPK testing because I'm more concerned about this pain at the moment. On CD 13, I felt pain on my left side ovary area for about an hour or so. After that, it went away. There may have been a less subtle pain on the right side a little while later. My temps do not confirm ovulation but I was happy to feel something happening in my reproduction organs. :haha: I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with the side effects of clomid. My first round, I did not experience any side effects. This round, I am have a bunch of personal summers. :coolio: Thats it with me. I hope everyone is doing well.

Hey there anointed glad to hear from u, sorry your feeling pain. I know tymeg gets those rough Clomid side effects, I didn't but the metformin is doing a number on me. Come n see us anytime!

Welcome back anointedq...

What is your side effects?

Have you had all those pains checked out?

hey ladies,

long time....

how yall doing?

welcome back anointed.....hope things work out for you...

well there are no new updates for me....had to go on a one week vacation just to cool off a bit.....

feeling revived.....

so no AF and no BFP as of 25.07.2013...

no symptoms either....except over sensitive and erect nips...and very smelly urine...which i think is nothing but lack of drinking water...other than that ...nada.....

just focusing on my weight loss..and up keeping my metformin intake for now......

so u ladies come by and lets have a chat...

Hey Ladies,

I feel you on that holiday, mine is coming up this weekend!!

And then we fetching our puppy on Monday!!! YAY!!

I was meant to go today for the blood test, BUT did not go, because we are short staffed at work.

AF due on Thursday, so will see what happens....

Been cramping and have a migraine for the past 2 days now.... Boobies are HUGE and sore... Have to put a pillow under them at night, but I usually get like that with AF...

So here is to next month.

morning ladies,

i finally figured out something and maybe thats y my period is missing again....
i took the generic metformin and had a period after 36 days @ 1000mg....with side effects if i eat bad

but then my pharmacist told me that glucophage is the real deal and i switched but i up the dosage myself to 1500mg and now close to 60days later no AF with hardly ever symptoms if i eat bad.....

maybe the generic is what works for me......

so what u ladies think?

Hey tymeg! Hope you have a great holiday when it comes. Enjoy the puppy!

Heyyyy ebs, funny enough 1st month I took met it run my belly 2 month they said oh we giving you a different brand but it same drug, ran my belly. 3rd month it was back to the same one as the first, I could tell because the different one had a berry like taste, but they both gave me bad side effects so I'm not sure. The one thing I don't think u should so is up your dose. I'm just worry your doing more harm then good mama :)

Hey Ladies,

So holiday postponed till the end of the month, because we are short staffed and now I can t get off. FML....

Fetching puppy tonight, so going to spoil him this weekend LOL....

I dont know whats happening to my body, I am thinking its the clomid.

Yesterday morning I wiped, and there was pink on the toilet paper, and I thought here is my periods, a day early.

But then all day there was nothing.

This morning there was absolutely nothing, BUT I have such bad cramps... Flip!! I have been popping pills all day....

And I am due for Af today, so maybe it will come later..... or tomorrow.....

hey ladies,

i hope is fine.....

glad u getting a puppy tymeg...i think it helps...i got one bout three months ago....now he is big boy...name him blubuns....i like to go outside and chillax and he comes and rubs his body on my feet or jump on my legs.....lolzzz...he has been a very nice companion....

hey tryn......i guess u right....

i think amma go back to generic met and stick to the 1000mg and jus continue to lose weight and eat healthy.....

I am so loving my puppy.... He is just too adorable and a real daddy's boy, he follows Ty all over, and even sits with him, when he goes to bath.

My heart is smiling now.

I started AF on Friday, and have not bled as much as I usually do, although the pain has been crazy.

I took the month off, and did not do clomid, I think my body needs a break.

I am still doing the metformin, EPO and multivitamins though.

Hope you all doing good.

Tryn4, how are you? Are we close to the 12 week mark yet?

Eb, what kind of puppy did you get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->