come on metformin i want a bfp

:hugs: to you all....so tired cant wait to get outta this office!

same to u hun.....its 4 now so i am out but not before i load the pic of the hpt.....
waiting for colleague to do it for me with the smartphone.....

Im still waiting for the pic lol.
Puppy's name is clyde.

Luv the name...you need a Bonnie lol

hey all,

so yall good?

hey anointed i saw the pic the other ladies are calling it so i wanna jump in right there with them.....i c a very very faint second line....should retry in 48 hours.....

hey tymeg :hugs:
u good girl? so
what did u name the puppy??

hey tryn....
nice bump there.....:thumbup:

today is friday and work finishes in jus under 2 hours....i cant wait .....i jus wanna head home into bed and :sleep:

Hey! I've been getting negatives since so I'm not sure. I had a blood test done yesterday so hopefully I find something out early next week.

Hmmmm that's strange. I thought with hpt a line was a line! Still fx for ya

LOL, we are getting a Bonnie, she was born this week, and we only get her at 12 weeks old :)

hey yall,
how was the weekends?

nice name for the puppy tymeg.....

how is it goin tryn?

still hoping for ya annointed.....

i left on friday i was too tired waiting on the pic to arrive via e-mail....
i c its there so i gonna load.....
think i gonna buy myself a smartphone for christmas....

Attachments

• BFP PIC 2.jpg
    BFP PIC 2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 4
ladies i know the pic looks small but i think if u click on it.....it appear on its own and u will get to c it.....

if yall cant see let me know...

i kinda make it bigger....jus click on it ....and.....so hopefully that should be clearer

Attachments

• pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 6
i kinda make it bigger....jus click on it ....and.....so hopefully that should be clearer

OMW, I think I would of fainted if that was my test...ITS SO POSITIVE!!!

I am gearing up for ovulation, lets see how it goes now, without the clomid.

Here is a pic of my puppy....

Attachments

• Clyde.jpg
    Clyde.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
hey nice pic of the puppy tymeg....he is adorable.....

like how we sharing photos n stuff that is easy so going....

yeah so when the result showed right away i screamed out loud....DH....thought i had seen an animal or something cause we live near a forested area......

hey tryn n ann'ted.....hope all is well...

Puppy is so cute tymeg...And I'm not a fan of pets but he is a cutie!

Ebs-that is a real real positive there lady.

Just found out my sister in law is pregnant and we are literally due 2 weeks apart. It is kinda a less than perfect situation, she's 21 in uni @ UWI and the father has someone else pregnant at the same time ( loads of drama) but I support her regardless, as every child is a blessing, so there will be 2 very close births in our family next year!-She already found out hers is a girl @ 4 months. I actually wish she was near so I can help, but my mil who I adore will help her, so I'm sure she will be ok!

Hows everyone else?

Ah shame, about your sister in law that really sucks.

My baby sis should be giving birth any day now, and she has found herself in a similar situation, whereby the father of her child is or was a married man!!

I was so mad at her when I found out, could not believe that she would allow herself to get in a situation like that.

We having a mini baby shower for her this weekend at my place... :) She is also having a little girl.

Yea I'm kinda sad for my sis, but you just have to support them you know? I was surprised to that my sis had also let her get into this situation but oh well here we are now. I was a little pissed because I didn't want to add stress on my hubby head because he was like the head of house there, really close with his sis even tho they are 8 years apart. So I felt a little aggro that her situation taking a bit of shine off him having his first child, but that being said he's level headed so I know he will balance it out. Also too I'm sure she didn't plan this, she was even contemplating abortion, but my mil & I both told her no don't do that. Anyway it will b fine. I'm jealous she having a girl tho lol! Although I don't kno what I'm having I have a sneaky feeling it a boy which is lovely but it been so long since I had a lil princess. I shall have to make due with my niece.

hey all,

so sneaky feeling its a boy there tryn.....so big big smile on that face deary....dont worry bout it....i dont plan on knowing.....i jus want to be able to bring home baby healthy and fine.....and sorry for your sis thats in the situation....who knows maybe that baby gonna change the world somehow....

and i aint gonna comment further on anyone's situaition cause if yall only know my situation i think yall will stop talking to me......but i trusting Almighty GOD that things work out for the best for each one of us.....AMEN.....

now, so sup tymeg...i know u probably having lots of fun with clyde.....
u know as they grow up they tend to be very very naughty.....

my pup already chewed up some clothes.......some shoes.......but its all good...was seasoning some meat the other day....i jus turned my back to get a knife....and i c he went with a piece trying to bite the bone.....i jus left him n laugh......

so any word yet annoited?

I don't judge no one ebs, been there done that, no ones perfect so who am I to cast judgement

Yes as long as baby healthy truly I'm happy. Can't ask for more.

hey all,

hi five tryn.....

hey tymeg.....:hugs:

sup?

jus here in work....watching the clock to c when its 4pm to leave....mind u its only 9:15am.....:nope:

jus wanna go home n :sleep:

so hope all is well with all of you.....as i typing this i jus heard one of co-workers calling the boss by his first name so i am like 'huh' oooooooook then...

so yeah jus here...yall come by and lets chat bout something....

OMW, I think I would of fainted if that was my test...ITS SO POSITIVE!!!

I am gearing up for ovulation, lets see how it goes now, without the clomid.

Here is a pic of my puppy....

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 more hours at work then I'm outta here....my days are sooooo long. I was real tired this morning lol but gotta come in what can u do...2 more days til the weekend 2 more days..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->