come on metformin i want a bfp

hey all,

how yall?

oh i think its a pompek....is what they call the breed tymeg.....kinda like short and fluffy......white and brown and black.....

hope things works out for all of us...

today is CD 58 and no AF....jus sore hard sensitive nips......urine kinda strong....but i refuse to test...i am sick of bfns.....

gonna try another OBGYN to see what can be done for me....

how is it going tryn?? probably feeling baby by now....

Hey both of you! Im 13 weeks tmrw...I felt some flutters today but maybe just gas lol! We saw the baby sucking his/her finger though on my 12 week scan last week which was cute. How are you both doing...ebs honestly we need to send out a search party for your af...tymeg glad your enjoy your puppy!

search party for AF :haha:

that was funny....thats exactly how i gonna start when i see another OB.....
i think i need to do a few rounds bcp, then get on the met again and then add clomid if needed....

i wish we all can get to enjoy a few weeks of pregnancy together....that will be sooo much fun.....:thumbup:

I know! I really wish all 3 of us could do this journey together! I've not given up hope on either of you! you still have a good 5-6 months to catch up to me! Cmon eggies lets gooooooooooooooooooooooo!

yayyy,,,

love you good vibes tryn....

setting up another apt next week so i guess i will wait to c what happens

Dont give up!!! good luck next week luv!

hey ladies,

hope all is well at the moment

i am in sooooo much shock right now but super cautiously thrilled......

i decided to test yes and i got a positive....dark bfp coming up right away........:happydance: wow

i dont own a smart phone but i gonna get a digi today and try to get the results uploaded for yall to c.....

i still cant believe it ............dont really have no symptoms jus my nips hurt.....and very gassy.....smelly urine.....

so i guess the metformin alone worked in the second cycle......

jus yall know i am not telling my family or my workplace...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna see a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You made me smile today, after I was feeling so down, because work is getting on my last nerve!!

so yeah.....i am soooo glad.....but ya know last night i was pondering the fact if to say anything ....cause that will mean we waiting on ya tymeg......

that hope of us all getting our bfps together is slowly becoming a reality.....

so we will see how that goes..........

so at the end of the day i am glad u're glad with me tymeg:hugs::hugs:

Yeah hopefully soon, keeping fingers crossed!!

i didnt take the clomid this month, I couldnt deal with it again, will maybe start next month again, will see how I feel.

In the mean time, i am continuing with the Metformin, Multi Vit and the EPO......

There is nothing I would want more in the world, than to have my own little munchkin, BUT when I see you all getting your BFP's. I am genuinely happy, because I know what you all have gone through to get it......... So no jealousy on my part, and please do not ever feel like you cant tell me anything!!!

I am wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!!

I feel like I have known you too, for so long, and that we have already met, LOL....!! :)

awwww.....so thouhtful......thanks tymeg......

i gonna pray and pray more that u get yours to soon.....

after all u are soo deserving of it........

big big hugz going out to yeah....

hopefull gonna c OB in a lil while to see how things progressing and to find out how far along i am....

Tymeg- I know yours is next, this I have no doubt.

KMT Ebony I KNEW IT!!!!! In the back of my mind I'm like this woman pregnant and gonna find out when they pickney drop out of her!!!!!!!! I just knew it!!! Now I need to call off the search party for af cuz we know where it is. Say bet your 8 weeks along???

Oh joy! Tymeg, please hurry up (no pressure) but move it. Dont feel down at all, because god has his plan for all of us. I trust in this.

hey tryn n tymeg,

sup?

hope yall good ......

so u kinda right tryn....

so to kinda update....

went for ultrasound yesterday and they say they cant confirm it yet....what they saw was two cystic whatever and one looks like an early gestational sac
measuring 5 weeks....

i am to return in three weeks to confirm everything...

i m gonna try to visit a smartphone store and let them upload the hpt pics and ultrasound so all can see...

so i feel great....no symptoms....jus always thirsty....

yall come by so we can chat...

how is the puppy going tymeg???

I am so happy for you, wow I can only imagine how you are feeling....

Im doing good, and puppy is so adorable just melts your heart all the time.... hate leaving him alone at home though....

Im on CD8 today....... I usually ovulate on cd15 with clomid, BUT seeing that there is no clomid this month, we will see what happens.....

so yeah tymeg....

i am thrilled but jus doh wanna get too too excited ....jus keeping neutral and praying harder that things work out for the best for me and for all all the ladies on here who waiting on their beans especially u deary......and the also all the ladies who beans and counting to having them like u tryn...

so i am very calm at the moment...:thumbup:

Hi, I've been gone for a minute dealing with this pain from my accident. Anyways, still dealing with it. But I have a question for you all. I'm on CD35 and doctor is ready to start me on provera to head into my 3rd cycle of clomid increasing dosage to 150MG on CD 5-9. On my first cycle at 50MG and my second cycle at 100MG, I had labs on CD 21. Results were that I did not ovulate. So I'm technically still in my second cycle of Clomid where I took 100MG. I was told to take a urine preggers before starting the provera. Well I did and these are the results. What do you think?

Attachments

• PregTest8.15.2013.jpg
    PregTest8.15.2013.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 5
that looks like a faint positive to me @ anointed!!!!!!!!

Tymeg-lub your avatar pic...sweet!

Ebony-its early days lady, everything will be ok. I glad for you!!

here is a pic of me today with my ridiculously huge bump

oops sorry it didnt upload the 1st time-

Attachments

• preg.jpg
    preg.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 13
that looks like a faint positive to me @ anointed!!!!!!!!

Tymeg-lub your avatar pic...sweet!

Ebony-its early days lady, everything will be ok. I glad for you!!

here is a pic of me today with my ridiculously huge bump

Thanks Tryn4.... Your bump is growing!!!! Yay......

Anointed, there is a second line there...!! Looks like a positive....

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all....

hey all,

so yall good?

hey anointed i saw the pic the other ladies are calling it so i wanna jump in right there with them.....i c a very very faint second line....should retry in 48 hours.....

hey tymeg :hugs:
u good girl? so
what did u name the puppy??

hey tryn....
nice bump there.....:thumbup:

today is friday and work finishes in jus under 2 hours....i cant wait .....i jus wanna head home into bed and :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->