come on metformin i want a bfp

Well this morning I woke up to a bit of spotting. I'm really upset. We did have sex but now I'm soooo worried. I have never miscarried before. I'm really praying it was nothing. It seems to have stopped. I don't know the heartbeat looked so strong yesterday.

hey easy there tryn,

try n relax and not to worry....

i'm sure its nothing...

maybe u can call the doc and have him/her reassure u...

try to :coffee:

well not coffee but some green tea....

lol all I can stand is plain water. I dont drink coffee anyway. But thank you. I havent had anymore spotting so I am sure it was nothing but this morning I was in tears. I find my doctor unhelpful with these things, because they tend to dismiss a lot when you have had multiple successful pregnancies. My old obgyn was very much non chalant about everything and now I have a new one, he seems as well, just laid back. Of course it's nice to have a calm doc, but these ppl act like NOTHING could ever be wrong just cuz of my track record...jeesh!

Ah man, Im sorry to hear you were not feeling to good yesterday. Hopefully much better today.

Hey Eb, hope you doing well, you seemed down in your last post... Big Hug....

As for me... CYCLE day 3, I start my 2nd round of clomid, 150mg today. Im, dreading the side effects.

I have my mother in law, and baby brother in law staying with us for the rest of the week.

I warned her last night, that I might be grouchy today.... Because of the clomid, it really gives me such bad headaches and makes me miserable.

hey ladies,,

just passing through wishing u all a wonderful day....

well today is a special day....

no not a bfp had a bfn on a clearblue but i said to myself whatever...

but on another note i got my biz loan approved so im gonna be a new biz owner...

just expanding a small home based biz ( women's fashion wear and accessories) with my sis who is already doing her thing and i now i get to join her...feeling good about that:happydance: but down about the bfn...:nope:

aw well maybe some day...

so u ladies have a good one....

tryn sorry bout the doc not reassuring u...i guess u just have to trust him and tymeg glad u getting on with your next cycle....

so that's it for now

That is awesome news.....

I am happy that at least one aspect of your life is blooming, not to worry you will get that BFP soon soon.....

Yep real happy for your accomplishment Ebs!

Feeling better today thx ladies.

hello.....

I am feeling horrible!!

Started the clomid yesterday, and I have had a throbbing headache ever since, I can barely lift my head in the morning!!!

Ah, just 3 more days to go......

I am feeling so emotional.... I just want to CRY!!!

hey ladies.

first of all sorry about the bad feeling tymeg....its just your body making the eggie ...(lol) sorry to make a joke about it.....i just trying to cheer u up....

glad all is well tryn...

so today and yesterday my temp drops which probably means i'm out but i just was searching for ladies who have had the same situation and ended with a bfp...

and i found the following thread...
i thought i would bring it on here to share with u ladies...

https://www.mothering.com/community...oes-it-look-like-im-completely-out-this-month

other than that i have 1 FRER left and im saving it in case i dont c AF ...

well its friday here today so u ladies have a great weekend...

hey ladies.

first of all sorry about the bad feeling tymeg....its just your body making the eggie ...(lol) sorry to make a joke about it.....i just trying to cheer u up....

glad all is well tryn...

so today and yesterday my temp drops which probably means i'm out but i just was searching for ladies who have had the same situation and ended with a bfp...

https://www.mothering.com/community...oes-it-look-like-im-completely-out-this-month

LOL, thats why I am taking it, so that it can make an eggie I would never put myself through this torture otherwise....:haha:

Tymeg- Iam sorry your body is so sensitive to the Clomid. I didnt have any side effects, just from the metformin. Pamper yourself or lay down and relax, dont over work yourself, just try to focus on you and feeling good and catching that egg...

Ebony-I am going to read the link and brb

hey ladies.

glad all is well tryn...

Read it..ok well I say anything is possible. My temp stayed high, but every womans body does wierd things. I remember one time I posted here about my temps (before & after ov) and a lot of ppl thought i had lowish temps...consistant with not ovulating or some issue, when in fact i do ov on my own and have regular periods, so u just never know!

hey all,

especially tymeg and tryn...

hope all is well,,,

i am work just trying to get some billing adjustments going...the system keep freezing ....i hate when that happens then u have to start over....but i got through still...boo silly system...:haha:

now on to ttc stuff...well since my temp dipped to cover line last Friday i stopped temping and just waiting on AF...strangely it hasn't come yet...so i survived the weekend...so i am 15dpo today....

don't feel anything except nips kinda pronounced...boobies kinda full....no other symptoms...so i guess AF around d corner....

i even think i ovulated later than i think...:shrug:
so i guess in a few days i will know...

so whats up with u ladies?

Nothing new here ladies. Same ol same ol

Hellooo....

Im good, it was my birthday yesterday!! So I got spoiled rotten!! :)

Glad you ladies are both good.....

I am cycle day 8 today, thank goodness Im done with the clomid for this cycle, I go on Monday the 22nd for a follow up to check if I made any follies this cycle.... Keeping fingers crossed, that I made a few... LOL

hey all,

same ole same ole for today....

i am at work but there is a TV and my eyes are glued to the TV......

my body is hungry cause there is gas building up but don't feel like eating anything....stoops...

on another note...

today is 16dpo according to FF so i believe i ovulated later than i think...no AF yet...my temps are just lingering just a lil nickle above coverline....

but enough about me....glad u ladies are holding it up...

love the pic tryn....so i guess its just me to show myself..

i don't take much pics of myself...probably will add one to a post but not have it as my avatar...

so that's it for now.....

:cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYMEG!!!!! Glad u got spoiled!

Thx Ebs! yea post a pic! I was thinking oh why not, I'm tired of looking at the hpt pic lol

FX for both of you come onnn let this be your month!

Thank You :)

Today, I woke up having the weirdest dream ever!! I was at the dentist, and one of my teeth were loose, and he was trying to inject me, in order to remove the tooth, and I screamed at him telling him I was pregnant. Then when he was done, on my folder was a pic of an ultrasound, with 2 babies, 2 girl babies....

I woke up smiling, and rushing to the loo to wee..... LOL

At the moment, I am getting the twinges and pulling feeling again......

I also got some preseed, being delivered today, so I am super excited...

Let's hope that dream come true! I tried preseed too, didn't work for us but I have heard amazing results from other ppl on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->