come on metformin i want a bfp

hey tryn n tymeg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! tymeg

hey tryn

jus passing through 2 say hi...

today is 17dpo according to FF did a FRER yesterday with evening urine and it was BFN...

o dear GOD here we go again....:shrug:

but still no AF....only brownish spot spot here n there....stoops....

i have an OBGYN APPT on 25th so i gonna wait it out n c....

i did temp this morning and it kinda is a bit higher from last time above coverline....i am thinking by 2morrow...FF will remove those crosshairs...

i dunno at this point...i am thinking now i didnt ovulate like i thought....
maybe thats y AF is not here....

well so i c tymeg now.....yall are b u t ful ladies

gonna post myself on this post...

hope the rest of the ladies are doing fine.....

Attachments

• old photo 2.jpg
    old photo 2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
great pic ebs!!! Can the doc give u that meds that makes your period come? so u can start a new cycle? then again u not that late!

Hey Ebs, I second that.... Great Pic...

I know some of the other ladies, use provera to bring on the period, I think....

hey ladies,

today is friday...:happydance::happydance:

one more week to collect monthly salary...:happydance::happydance:

gonna go summer shopping....:happydance::happydance:

well no af.....:nope::nope:

just gonna wait for the appt and let the OB direct me accordingly....

so u ladies have anything planned for the weekend?

i am gonna catch up on some reading....some washing....n definitely window shop...

hey ladies,

today is friday...:happydance::happydance:

one more week to collect monthly salary...:happydance::happydance:

gonna go summer shopping....:happydance::happydance:

well no af.....:nope::nope:

just gonna wait for the appt and let the OB direct me accordingly....

so u ladies have anything planned for the weekend?

i am gonna catch up on some reading....some washing....n definitely window shop...

Hey Ebs

Yeah its Friday!!! :happydance::happydance:

I work on Saturdays, so not much of a weekend...

The weather is just right for staying in bed and snuggling, it has been storming for the past few days now in Cape Town.

However they say it will be clearing up and hopefully on Sunday hubby and I will be going up Table Mountain in the cable cars.....:thumbup:

Pay day is on the 27th for me.

Still waiting for the Insurance to settle the claim for the house break in, and then hopefully we will go shopping.... :happydance:

hey tymeg,

gosh girlly cape town is such a beautiful place....i watch HGTV's house hunters international and it featured cape town the other night.....i was blown away....

in 2014 if the world still exist and i am here still i plan to travel outside the caribbean......

Im sure the world will still be standing!!! Lawd Jesus, I will die if not..... :)

We watch the same programs!!! I love house hunters, and house hunters international.

Im sure the world will still be standing!!! Lawd Jesus, I will die if not..... :)

We watch the same programs!!! I love house hunters, and house hunters international.

yes it is one of the best programs on TV right now...u get a free insight into real estate and a tour of the country as well......

Hey Ladies,

I just got back from the dr's now.....

I made a follicle of 19.4mm, he did the trigger shot, and now we need to dtd tomorrow night, but we already did it friday and sunday. So Im hoping that with all bd'ing that we catch the egg this month.

I am feeling queezy and cramping like hell today...

Hope you ladies are having an awesome day.

Yesterday I took my sister and nephew up table mountain for the day, they had so much fun.....

Yay! I really hope this is the month for you! Sorry I wasnt around much, honestly feel so bloated and uncomfortable. I cant wait two more weeks and \I'm off metformin. I have never gotten used to it. I still get the sameside effect and I dont know whats worse, 1st trimester of pregnancy or metformin. Between the belly running, vomiting and barely eating it's making me so aggravated.
Hopefully u both are having a way better start to the week!

Yay! I really hope this is the month for you! Sorry I wasnt around much, honestly feel so bloated and uncomfortable. I cant wait two more weeks and \I'm off metformin. I have never gotten used to it. I still get the sameside effect and I dont know whats worse, 1st trimester of pregnancy or metformin. Between the belly running, vomiting and barely eating it's making me so aggravated.
Hopefully u both are having a way better start to the week!

Ah shame man, I can only imagine how you are feeling, Im lucky that I only had side effects on the 1st few days, now I am fine..... BUT I would take the way you are feeling any day, if it means I can have my bundle of joy...

But on a side note, I am extremely scared, as I suffer from, migraines, and when the time comes, I will not be able to take any pain meds....

hey ladies,

how yall? not really my cheery self today.....

i giving up on this TTC thing...i know its not my time....

i feel its not happening cause GOD is not ready for it to be my time again.....

i have accepted it so as of now i am not trying but not preventing either..i stopped temping and checking cervix and all that...

well the OBGYN appt is still on....not looking forward to that really...

right now i am lost no symptoms and no af....so i guess i have yet to ovulate...
i did a FRER last friday and it was bfn as usually...

so another note the world celebrates the arrival of the royal baby......

i wonder if she knows the miracle that was bestowed upon her ....what tens of thousands of women from all walks of life in every country wants and is yet to receive....:cry:

hey so yall have a wonderful week....i will update after the OBGYN appt....

Awww ebs hunny try not to get too down. Who knows they say that when you stop trying it usually happens just like that with no effort. Try to occupy your mind with your business & your future success. God has a plan & he will bless you, he just trying to give u great big surprise!

Tymeg- I don't get but the odd headache but when I do I love my Advils, and now I get nervous when a small headache comes on, but so far I just push thru them. Your body has amazing willpower when u know u don't have a choice.

When is your appointment Eb?

hey girlly,

the appt is Thursday after lunch.....

thanks for the encouragement Tryn

Ah man my heart really goes out to you.
I will keep u in my prayers.
:hugs:
Im hoping that u taking ur mind off of it will make all your dreams come true. :flower:

Afm......im having the worst pains tonight. I can barely sit down or lay down.

Im just breathing to take the pain away.

Morning Ladies

I guess I just need a huge ass HUG right about now.

I went for the trigger shot on Monday and dr said to bd on Tuesday Night, in order to catch the egg.

Well Tuesday came and gone, and my Husband, just was not up for it.

Needless to say I cried the entire night, and wish bad things to happen to him.

This morning, I got up for work and just could not stop crying, and still cant stop crying.

He just sent me a message telling me, he is not a robot, and he is not keen on having a baby, and this is what I want not what he wants, and MY HEART is BROKEN to say the least...

Guess it had to come out sooner or later, at least now I dont have to obsess anymore every month, and dont have to waste thousands of Rands on Doctors accounts every month right...............

hey all,

big :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: going out to u tymeg.....

i know how bad u want this but hubby must want it bad to........

i understand that it might not be what he wants at this time but he could have brought it over more softer........

in a previous post u mentioned some things and it was kinda hinted and i was wondering but its not my business to ask anyone's personal affairs....

but ya know at least yall bed especially if it was sunday.....who knows maybe it was just enough to catch the eggie.....maybe when yall bed tonight that will help as well.....

i know its hard for u now but i hope u feel better soon...tell hubby how hurt u feel....discuss things thoroughly with him n let it out....maybe there will be a compromise at some point.....

feeling better today....just dont wanna abandon u ladies...so i wanna stay on...:thumbup:

hey tryn....

how u feeling today?
i imagine just now that bump gonna show.....so are u connecting with baby....
are u feeling any flutters?

First off tymeg I am so upset for you right now. I wish we were close to give u the tightest :hugs: and tell you it will be ok. I think you husband is just feeling a little "bruised ego" Sometimes guys feel like they are not man enough if as a couple are going thru fertility issues. I just cant imagine how sad u feel. Why dont u keep doing what your doing but pretend to him like its just cool, not trying but if it happen it happen. Maybe then when it does happen he is going to feel like "the man". Smile hunny

Ebs, no bump yet but I'm fat so I have a big belly all the time. I actually am pretty sure I am dropping weight, my wedding rings are dropping off my fingers and my pants are loose. I just feel ugh..but I know it worth it so I am going to try and not complain but I do miss eating lol
Glad you are better today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->