come on metformin i want a bfp

Hello Ladies,

I agree with Tryn4, I dont judge either, you never know what the next person is going through and besides that, Only god can judge us.

As far as my sister's situation, I have always been hard on her, because she is the baby, and I never wanted her to end up in the position that her mother was in, when she had them, and I always tried to show the right way, but I have learned that my right way, might not necessarily be her right way, everyone makes mistakes, as long as they learn from it, is all that matters.

I havent ovulated yet, I havent had any EWCM, no ovulation cramps, nothing......
And its cycle day 14, which means that I will never ovulate without using clomid, as that seems to be the only thing that gets my body to work.... :-(

Hope you all are having a good day. It is 12pm here now, so 5 more hours and I can go home and play with Clyde :)

hey all,

sup??

doh worry tymeg......on the metformin alone i ovulated later than day 14 so just hang in there.....in fact i dont even know when i ovulated when i get the bfp...

so jus half hour again and its home time....straight home n sleep.....

there is some good caribbean sports (cricket) on TV cant wait for that either.......

so yall keep good....

jus tomorrow and its the weekend

1 more day....1 more day.... cant wait!!!

hey yall,
how was the weekends?

nice name for the puppy tymeg.....

how is it goin tryn?

still hoping for ya annointed.....

i left on friday i was too tired waiting on the pic to arrive via e-mail....
i c its there so i gonna load.....
think i gonna buy myself a smartphone for christmas....

Thanks Lady. Pretty much put it on the back burner for now. Visiting in-laws because grandmother in law was hospitalized. She was diagnosed with cancer and is starting chemo soon. Thing is, family knew that something wasn't right with her since spring of this year and no one took her to the hospital. So she could have died last week. Thank GOD she didn't. She seems to be in good spirits ready to put up a fight so I hope that this chemo works.
I'm deaf so I have to be at my computer when the doctor calls. I have not been at the computer at all so I have no idea :shrug:if they called with the test results. I plan to call in the morning. I'm a bit nervous because now, I'm not feeling much of anything other than sore headlights of BBs. The milky discharge has slowed down a lot and now is mixed with majority of EWCM. Stomach feels normal, face is still all broken out...... Looks like a heat rash. I don't have my thermometer with me so I have not been charting. For the most part, I don't feel preggers. :nope: The blood test will have the last word, right?

hey yall,
how was the weekends?

nice name for the puppy tymeg.....

how is it goin tryn?

still hoping for ya annointed.....

i left on friday i was too tired waiting on the pic to arrive via e-mail....
i c its there so i gonna load.....
think i gonna buy myself a smartphone for christmas....

Thanks Lady. Pretty much put it on the back burner for now. Visiting in-laws because grandmother in law was hospitalized. She was diagnosed with cancer and is starting chemo soon. Thing is, family knew that something wasn't right with her since spring of this year and no one took her to the hospital. So she could have died last week. Thank GOD she didn't. She seems to be in good spirits ready to put up a fight so I hope that this chemo works.
I'm deaf so I have to be at my computer when the doctor calls. I have not been at the computer at all so I have no idea :shrug:if they called with the test results. I plan to call in the morning. I'm a bit nervous because now, I'm not feeling much of anything other than sore headlights of BBs. The milky discharge has slowed down a lot and now is mixed with majority of EWCM. Stomach feels normal, face is still all broken out...... Looks like a heat rash. I don't have my thermometer with me so I have not been charting. For the most part, I don't feel preggers. :nope: The blood test will have the last word, right?

hey all,
especially annointed......sorry bout ya grandma in law deary....its good she have good spirits though....
u to seems to be good spirits as well with the TTC situation.......

well today is friday.....lets all focus on having some good fun for the weekend.....

I'm focused on sleeping past 645am thank you Jesus!

so how is everydone,

i trust yall had a wonderful weekend.....i sleep n sleep all weekend long....

now i am at work but i just doh wanna be here......at least thank GOD for the job ya know....

its now 2:10pm so i am hangin on till 4.....

so how is clyde tymeg??

so by now tryn u must be feeling movements....

annointed anything new?? how is grandma??

hope yall good ...come by n let me know whats up??

Actually not feeling much yet, few flutterings but pretty quiet. My weekend was ok, but getting kids ready for back to school so this time of year hectic for me. Got 1 going grade 10, 1 starting first year in high school but its a performing arts so lots to get ready & 2 more still in primary school. Stress! LOL..how r u ladies doing? How u feel Ebs? Tymeg how things? Anointed what the verdict?

Actually not feeling much yet, few flutterings but pretty quiet. My weekend was ok, but getting kids ready for back to school so this time of year hectic for me. Got 1 going grade 10, 1 starting first year in high school but its a performing arts so lots to get ready & 2 more still in primary school. Stress! LOL..how r u ladies doing? How u feel Ebs? Tymeg how things? Anointed what the verdict?

Hey ladies,
Im all good!! Just so very tired.... I think I ovulated on my own this month, had loads of EWCM.... BUT hubby stuck to we taking the month off.....

Clyde is growing up so fast, he is teething now, LOL, so biting everything in site...

On Friday we got a call from the lady that breeds them to let us know Bonnie was born, so she comes home in 10 weeks time....

Here is a pic of Clyde from Sunday Afternoon.... My hubby says, you and your mother are so lazy, I wanted to take you out, BUT instead you two slept all afternoon.....

Attachments

• 20130825_130059.jpg
    20130825_130059.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
hey all ,

tymeg my pup use to do the same thing..jus lie on his back and expose everything....haha....

glad to hear that of maybe natural ovulation.....so ah tymeg when u say hubby stuck to taking a break so no making out at all?

hey tryn,

glad things ok with ya...that must be really exciting having a bunch of kids and preparing them for school....

my OH have two kids that still in school with his lady from before me but they don't live with us they with they mom and she prepares them....so i don't get to be apart of it.....

annointed, hope things are well......

and as for me week 7 begins today.....i would admit i am soo soo scared and i think i am more scared than excited......because of what happened before....
i suffer with hypertension (high blood pressure) and that is very very dangerous much less for a preggy lady.....

so far the meds are controlling it to ok levels ....

every minute of the day i praying and asking GOD to spare me pain and trauma this time around and let me get to bring home baby or babies...

so for the moment i counting down time to next scan which is next friday....
so we will see how that goes...

anyway i gonna grab a bite to eat...

yall keep good

hi ladies,

long time no hear....how is everyone???

today was suppose to be one of appt but i put it for till next wednesday.....
so i guess the countdown is on for me...

well today is friday and its the beginning of the weekend....
no special plans for except for me except i gonna c me mom n dad....
ya know no matter what age moms n dads always worry bout they kids...

so yall come by and let me know whats up...

Hi Ebs, how are u feeling. I have an appt Wednesday too! Just here nothing new except getting huge. Still not too much movement. Very quiet so far. 1 more month & I will find out what I'm having. Hope so far your doing well.

Tymeg, how u doing darling?

hey all,

hey tryn....glad things going breezy cool so far.....everything is happening so fast....

with reference to gender i rather not know i really really just praying to bring home baby...i'll be happy with boy or girl.....but on the other hand its good to know so a name can be chosen early and a color schemes for clothing and nursery can also be decided....

on the other hand i didnt get to mom n dad this weekend i stayed in bed whole weekend....i was just too tired....i feel rested but i feel i could do with some more rest...

so sup tymeg?

Hello Ladies..... :)

Im doing good, waiting for AF to start so that I can start the clomid this month again.

My cycle is messed up because I never took it last month, so its all over the place.

We bought a new car on Saturday, so we have been going for long drives with Clyde...LOL

Ty, great grand mother passed away last Saturday and we attended her funeral this weekend....

Other than that, I am looking for a other job, because I just can not take much more here at this job....!!! Grrrrr.........

Glad you are all doing good though..... :)

wow..

lots happening there tymeg...

sorry bout your DH great granny...

a new ride is always exciting....thats good hubby, u and furbaby are going for rides...does clyde puke?

my pup pukes all over the car...i hate carrying him for rides cause of the that... the vet says its cause he is frightened.....lolzzz...

if u r not happy waking up to a job u don't like then i will support ya trying for somewhere else....there is no harm in that....

i think more than 75% of people hate their jobs.....lolzzz

so hoping AF shows soon....but its good u took a break from the clomid....i think its not suppose to be taken after a few cycles...

Clyde loves going for rides, because he likes the wind in his eyes....

He has only puked I think twice since we got him, and that happens when he has just eaten or drank something and gets very excited.

His in his rebellious stage now, he does not listen to me at all, only to Ty.

He moans and cries to come and lay on the bed with me, and when Ty reprimands him then he sulks.....

awwww,
my pup is rebellious long time now...h doesnt listen to me at all....lolzzz...
only to OH...

well pup dont come on the bed with us at all....jus stays in d room with us in his lil corner...recently he started goin outside for the entire night....

i guess he thinks he is big enough now....

Oh no, my heart will just break if I must let Clyde sleep outside.

He is all day outside when we are at work, and comes in when we get home and stays in doors, only goes out to do his business.

He only gets on the bed when Ty is not around, because I allow him to.

He had his Vet visit yesterday and he picked up 3kgs in 2 weeks!! Yay... Growing nicely.

Other than that.... I spoke to my FS today, and told him we taking another month off, which is September and will start again on October.

I think the break will do my body good.... :)

Hope you all are doing good....

hey all,

just stopping by to say hi...
hope yall are good...
now heading home to go :sleep:

so yall keep good...

Stopping by 2...everything is everything...nothing new to report yet...I have an appt tmrw just monthly check up, and my big ultrasound where I find out is on the 25th so I am excited. They have a pool of bets going at my workplace and the winner gets 50% of the pot & I get the other 50% so its fun. I put one bet in for boy one bet in for girl myself LOL . Hope all is well for you guys...no puppy reports for me, I like looking at pics, but we only have guard dog back home (or yard dogs) and here we do not have pets in our house. Too many kids in the house to add animals to the mix! Plus one of my kids has pet dander allergies, so no pups anytime soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->