come on metformin i want a bfp

hey ladies,

sup??

right now its raining cats and dogs and i cant go outside to get something to eat so i decided to have a cup of tea.....

so tryn that is sooo much fun....glad everyone is joining in for some fun and good cheer.....i am too shy for that....i doh know if yall notice but i am an introvert well kinda...i dont discuss my pregnancy wtih folks at work...only fam...i dont have any friends really....except yall on here....:haha: but i will make a guess and say girl....

so tymeg what u up to?? probably at work.....

so i am jus here...
so tonight i wanna make cous cous, greens and grill meat...

what yall think??

Sounds yummy put down a plate for me please...that's perfectly find to be introverted. My husband is too. I am in between but more to the social side but I pick n choose when I feel like that.
But I do like a little fun, my office is very friendly family atmosphere, so its easy to be outgoing there. So I went to my appt, heard the hb, everything seems fine except my bp is a little high but the nurse says it was the same when I was 19 & preg with my 1st and the same in all my pregnancies, and the doc wasn't concerned at all...however, I'm gonna watch it, watch my salt intake, drink more water. Which I usually do but I been reaaaaaal bad last couple weeks. I gained 5 lbs! Ohhhh lord. I'm having a piece of insomnia, so I'm writing this to u guys at 3am...tommorow gonna be a rough day at wrk to say the least. Love to u both...

hey ladies,

guess what i went home and sleep like a baby and didnt get to make me cous cous.....OH made fry chicken n mix rice instead....i was too tired ......gonna put that cooking off till tomorrow GOD sparing...

so tryn glad u appt went well......i think u should ok once u cut back on the salt and drinks lots of water....dont let it be bother....since it was like that before......

so sup tymeg???

i am at a new desk at work and its extremely slow...i had no work yesterday and i think its gonna be like that today.....amma work down to the library to get a book to read....this is just promoting me to be slouchy, sleepy and lazy.....

so tryn u mention that in work the atmosphere is family oriented and friendly....i wish on my job it can be like that...i think it will mitigate a lot of tension and promote personal development....
on my work u get ahead if the boss likes you personally...i think people's abilities should speak for themselves and upward movement should be based on that...the boss should look beyond someone's personality.....

anyway let me stop yapping....

Yea, im cutting the salt and upping my water. Im not gonna stress over it. I'm exhausted over being up allnight worried about it, so I'm just gonna leave it. At my work we do have one or 2 ppl who can really be difficult, however the overall feel is very friendly, our boss has a very open door policy, and personally I love my work. I feel I will miss it on mat leave. It is really difficult to find an office like this...that being said dont get me wrong there is a degree of politics as with any office..

hey ladies,

yeah tryn u right there is a degree of politics in EVERY office...

today is extremely raining...already there are flash floodings reported in some areas.....

i know i not suppose to complain but aint so well today...jus wanna roll over and sleep....lil exhausted...didnt sleep last night....i was a scardy cat.....there was dangerous low dropping lightenin and loud thunder with moderate rains and OH had to leave to go move the car to higher roads so that the car wouldnt wash away....he stayed out for an hour...cause we literally live on a mountain....sometimes the clouds are right outside....so as he was outside i was inside and scared to death....i was trembling....

but when he bust through the door i just say THANK YOU GOD.....

we made some chocolate tea and 'sweet bread' (bread with coconut, raisins, fruits and a lil sugar - a local delicacy) with cheese... i felt guilty cause of the PCOS...but i needed it to calm me down...after we ate that we talked ourselves to sleep....

so on another note i thinking of starting a pregnancy journal....from being on here i have learnt a lot....i know my journey is going to be successful but its gonna be a fight....i am also contemplating medical attention abroad...i have lots of family in canada.......i guess i am extremely worried....

so i am hoping to secure and execute two IMPORTANT appointments
one with the reg doc and the other with one of the highly recommended OBGYNs...that is 4 d 21st and the 28th respectively.... after my scans and regular OB apts on 17th

so the big countdown is on...

ok i am talking too much...:haha::haha:

Ebs, do you have a Canadian visa? If things get sticky come. There is so much good health care here. You know I love when rain fall..especially back home curl up with my hussy. Try don't stress. Think positive.

Hey Ladies,

I LOVE the rain!! Its my favorite season... I love to be all curled up and under the blankies...

Yeah I agree all offices has politics.

Mine is not so bad, but when it gets bad it gets really bad, and I feel like screaming!!!

That is how it was for the past week.

In other news, i got AF on Tuesday/Wednesday....

Started the EPO again, I know I ovulated on my own last month and hoping it will happen again on its own this month....

And we officially start next month again with the Clomid.

Clyde is GROWING so fast, his in puppy school and learning so much.

He loves playing with the other dogs.....

We want to go and buy him a pool for summer, because he really loves the water...... :)

Its the weekend, and all i want to do is SLEEP! But I work Saturdays, so that sucks....

When I get home, I will take a nap.... And hopefully go out this evening..... Although there is rain predicted for the hole weekend..... :) Then we can stay indoors, and make a fire and watch movies...

Hope you all are well and doing good.

Mwah

hey Ty!!! Glad to see you lol! lets keep our fingers crossed....your next!!!

Yip Im hoping so....

I am feeling so down and sad today!

My baby sis started labor pains yesterday afternoon, and it brought up so much emotions...

I had a very sleepless night last night.....

Awww never mind tymeg. I understand but try & fight sadness & rejoice in being the best auntie for now. Your time WILL come.

hey ladies,

i trust yall had a good weekend.....

so tymeg....doh worry girlly.....i agree with tryn.....your time will come.....
and as she said just rejoice ya know...and i know u will make a good aunty...

ya know i really really would be so glad when your turn comes cause i know u are so desearving of it....

so clyde is in puppy school....that is soo tremendous...my pup blubuns...is soo wild and doesnt listen...he does his own thing now...i think the vet clinic will offer some training sessions......i have to carry him.....he is overdue for a visit.......i just hate him in the car cause he pukes...

so yes tryn glad u brought up that topic of coming to canada....cause i saving to try to come as soon as possible...i have family who are residents....so i gonna talk to me aunt real soon.......so i guess i better start getting excited about that.:happydance:...it will be my first time coming to canada and first time leaving the caribbean......gosh such a shame bout never leaving the caribbean...:nope:

Thats ok ebs, my mummy in law is 50 yrs old, never left...It is so hard to get a visa nowadays...nothing wrong with not travelling..if I didnt have ties here I am sure I wouldnt have left, same with my husband as well. He migrated here just last year at the age of 28, and I never thought he would finally come lol...he said if it werent for me & the kids he would never leave.

Hey Ladies,

I am mad as hell today!!!

My sister has been in labor since Sunday!!

And I have just found out that she is actually not on her "so called boyfriend's" medical aid, and that she is not in a private hospital like she led us all to believe.

She is in the WORST public hospital in Cape Town.....

They rushed her now from one horrible hospital, to a hospital that is a bit better, as she is in so much pain, she has no energy, and the baby heart beat is dropping.

I feel like going to the damn hospital and kicking his ass.!! Grrrrr.............

I just needed to vent, as much as I said I wasnt going to get involved and that I was gonna let her be, I cant help but want to go there to be with her. :-(

hey ladies,

whoow tryn as u mention hubby's age i feel so old....oh my....:haha:
he will have lots of energy to take care of little one....

well at least there are other people who in the same boat as me....

now over to tymeg....sorry bout your sis....i hope they get that baby out...but what is taking soo long....by now she should have been able to push....

but u c now she putting the family under soo much trauma....she should have been more responsible and mention she is not under medical aid...:shrug:

oh well....hope the baby is out by now...maybe they should try for a c-section...that will bring the baby out faster.....

well 2morrow is a big day for me...
going for an ultrasound....
i will know my faith...
but i not worrying....i trust GOD to line things up according to his will....
yeah

oh ebs, yea he will be 30 in a few months, and I will be 35 next week so getting up there! Good luck tmrw thoughts n prayers your way!

Ty- Oh boy hunny, just take a deep breathe...isn't that always the way things work out..I have a friend who has a sister, had a lil girl and she is not a great mum, and my friend has a lot of medical issues and im not sure if she will ever have a child :( I'm sure your sis will smarten up & you just be the responsible caring auntie. Think about the innocent baby...better that she has YOU in her life to keep a watchful eye! thoughts n prayers to you too!

Hi Ladies,

My sissy poo is doing OK, just in lots of pain, she had a ceasar yesterday late afternoon.

This is Baby Emma.....

Im going to see her now at 3pm to take her some toiletries and slippers... :)

Attachments

• Cape Town-20130917-00763.jpg
    Cape Town-20130917-00763.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
O>>>>M>>>>>>G...look at those cheeks! Haaaa she is beautiful! Congrats to the family!!! Welcome to the world baby Emma!

Hiya :)
I figured I would get out of the only thread I had been on and join a few more.
I skimmed through the posts and as many of you are, I am also suffering from PCOS and am taking 1000mg of metformin each day.
I have been on and off of it for a few years now and it usually does wonders to help with my weight issue. Main reason why it works though is that it has a tendency to upset my stomach so I don't eat very much while on it. I had taken a break from it for a while because the stomach upset had gotten pretty bad. During that time I gained about 50+ lbs :(
I started taking it again in November but have been having issues with staying on it. My doctor has said to just stick to it and ride out the symptoms :/
Anyways, my periods had been pretty regular while on metformin until April of this year when I went almost 2 months without one and then got hit with a very painful AF in May. Bfn's the entire time it was absent. AF has been a bit whacky since. In August I started AF on the 3rd and it continued well past a week so I took some non steroidal anti inflammatory pills I had left over from a sprained ankle and was able to end my flow by the 27th. I showed signs of ovulation around the 4th of September and during the week of the 9th I was increasingly aroused. Sorry for tmi. My average flow would have started around the 9th if we are going on what it was before it started acting up. But since then it varies between the 1st and the 9th. So currently I would consider myself late. No cramping, some very light brown spotting but only if I check up there (tmi sorry) nausea (probably metformin), cold symptoms, head aches, dizziness, exhaustion. Bfn when I tested on Monday. Waiting until the weekend to test again.
Anyone have had these issues and symptoms and land a bfp???

hey,
we have a newbie.....
long time since anyone new came by...

hello bab...

well if u read through some of the pages on here....i had some symptoms on and off.....but i just kept taking the metformin hoping to have AF cause i was getting BFNs......i had a very late bfp....

so i would say jus try to stick to the metformin....
with regards to the symptoms....it only happens if u eat badly..

sugar and carbs.....

lessen down SLOWLY....add more veges..... to balance it....
so keep us updated....

so well yall probably wondering about my scan...

GUESS WHAT!

it never happened thanks to OH....he was suppose to fund the other part...so i can fulfil my appointment and he let me down soo badly....i am soo mad with him.....and then he wonders why i have him on hold everytime he proposes.....damn it....:growlmad:

so i will do it on my own on monday if i can get a spot.....so the suspense continues:growlmad::growlmad:

gosh i just hope everything is AOk in there....

so anyways.....how you ladies?...

Hey Ladies,

Welcome Bab.... i cant give you any positive feedback... But I have been on metformin for the past few months only, and I had side effects probably for the 1st 3 weeks and then I was all good.

Ah Eb, I was about to ask about the scan, that must suck... MEN! Argh... I feel it with you.

Hey Tryn4.... how are you feeling???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->