come on metformin i want a bfp

Ps tymeg I'm so excited for you..your time is near I can FEEL it!

hey ladies,

congrats tryn,
on your pink pumpkin....and don't worry....i bet it's nothing ....you and hubby chose lovely names....

to bab: as tryn says you see the baby moving up on the ultrasound....its as if they know something is looking at them....

so take a pencil point and poke yourself lightly continuously and thats what it feels like for me when baby moves.....

so tymeg girlly: i see u ovulated....can't wait to see the outcome .....everything lined up perfect....so a great chance exist for a bfp.....

so glad things are coming along for us ladies.....

well i'm off to make spagetti and meatballs....

yummy o

hey Eb... You see right LOL... I have loads of cramps today man... Feeling under the weather.... So keep fingers crossed... He he he he he... Still just taking the metformin and vitamins and EPO....

Tryn4, whats the outcome? What the dr's saying?

Big hugs.... :)

hey ladies,

tymeg i hope u feel better soon.....

tryn....update us as soon as u can with the good news....

bab sup deary?

well its rainy here....

most of family from USA,Canada and the Uk are flying in 4 a funeral 2morrow..
my aunt who migrated to the UK many many moons ago has passed......

i am not sad because she told me the last time i saw her about three years ago that that was the last time i would have seen her alive.....
so i was prepared for the inevitable.....

so may her sould rest in peace...........

and amma get a lot of talk for being preggy n unmarried.....draggs!!!

i doh think i wanna marry OH....i jus dont feel that fire for him like long time...i just tolerate him.....plus my fam has never really excepted him....no matter its been 9 plus years since we together....what a shame!!!

meanwhile there is this guy i met about a year ago.........oh my goodness i wish i could marry him BUT he is already married....awww...poor me....good for her......we hang out from time to time....saw him on monday and oh my goodness.....when he was approaching me....my heart was literally pounding and my body was on fire.....and he just sits there and stare at me......when he comes to see me i just feel so happy.....i had two glasses of water whilst he had some some rum and that was that.....when he leaves i feel so empty....and i long for him.......

My best friend has that issue with her hubby.. She loves him, but she just doesn't have a strong connection with him anymore. She is still in love with her ex from years ago.

I have been a little down lately.. Got into a fight with my hubby yesterday about him not having a secured job. He has been super picky about where he wants to work and here I am doing a job that is unsafe. I deal with families that have lost their kids. Most of them aren't going to do anything but I have dealt with families that have made death threats.
Anyways.. I have been stalking the thread but just haven't had much to say. Still no AF the spotting has completely stopped and still getting bfn's. :/

hey bab:

aww sorry bout the hubby thing.....sometimes ya know ....u have to wait on them to see things from your prospective.....but he must understand how this affects you....it could be that he has got a little pride.....does he know what his passion is and which sector he wants to make a contibution to...maybe he is confuse even...but i hope he comes around fast.....but just focus on being strong and positive right now no matter what.....

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

and remember u dont necessarily have to come on and talk about TTC stuff...u can share anything...u can talk about yourself even.....

right now i got just about an hour again before i get outta this bloody office....gonna go so me sis can style me hair.....she is into that kinda thing....

eb: how are you styling it? :) and thanks!

Hey girls. Good news is my babys heart is perfect. She was just in a bad position. They said again its a girl, (no boy bits) & that she is growing normally. I am so relieved! My good friends n I started planning my baby shower so I'm getting excited!

Ebs- one song comes to mind "its a pity" by Tanya Stephens lol I feel for you, for me I couldn't stay with someone I done have that passion for, but then again I'm a runner. I know myself, thats how I knew hubby was the one. I'm still mad about him like I was the first day. I'm sure u will work it out!
Ps I soon get cuss out but I had to tell the girl on the biracial thread about calling her baby hair nappy kmt. Couldn't help myself.

Hey Babs!

that is great news tryn!!! I am sure you are already doing this, but.just incase you aren't, you should get on pintrest and check out baby shower decoration ideas and diaper cakes and of course see if there are any fun games to play :) THAT is the most important part is the games! You want everyone to be entertained!

Oh yes! My team is already on it!

Wewt! I love baby showers :) it is fun to shop for them, set them up and attend!

Tryn4, that is so exciting, Thank goodness nothing is wrong!!!

Eb - I really feel for your situation, it can not be easy at all.

For me, I too couldnt stay with someone is the love and passion was gone.
Ty and I have been together for 13 years, going on 14 now.....

I started dating him when I was in Grade 11, we didnt have the best of relationships, and my family also never accepted him, as my dad was very old school and believed that the girls should not have guys as friends, and that if the guy did not ask to date then he was being disrespectful.

Anyhoo, after 11 years of being together, and living together we decided to get married, and up to this day, he is the love of my life. My soul mate.

BUT no one is perfect and no ones relationship is perfect,

There is days where I sit and think WTF am I doing, because for that particular day, Ty rubbed me the wrong way, or did something I didnt like.

But with men you have to be very understanding, they are not as tolerable as we woman are.

You got to accept the good with the bad.

I am just thankful, that I did not follow my mothers foot prints, and that I broke the cycle with me.

My mom, had an affair with my dad, he was a married man, she myself and my sister from him, and when I was 10 months old, she tried to leave him, and he killed her. He shot her and she passed on.

His wife took us in, myself and my sister, Anthea was 3 years old, and I was 10 months old. And that is the only Mother I have known, which is my dad's wife.

She accepted us, as her own kids, blended the family with her own kids, never asked any questions, and still continued to love my dad and accept him for what he is.

He had another affair after that and had my baby sister and brother.

He left their mother too, and has a new lady love.,

My mom stays with my older sister.

And that is why I was so dissappointed in my baby sister, because she followed in that exact same foot steps. What I would do, to make her realise that she is going to end up alone and not with her baby daddy,.

Because married men seldom leave their wives for the mistress.

Im not saying that this is you Eb, but I can just imagine how you are feeling being caught up in this love triangle.

But you got to do what you got to do and follow your heart and make the right choices for you and your little munchkin.

Bab, I can totally relate to you regarding your hubby and work.

Ty was out of work for while, and I had to be the bread winner, and it was very straining on our relationship, but I believe if you can do this and be supportive, and lift him up, and just stand by his side, you will get through this.

Be his motivator.

Its hard, and some days you will feel like you want to throw in the towel and you want to scream your head off. But just hang in there, things are going to be alright....

OK, I think I typed enough now..... LOL

My MIL is making some Indian Mince Curry and Roti for supper tonight so Im looking forward to that.

I started taking Apple Cider Vinegar today, they say its good for PCOS, high blood, migraines, heart disease, cancer, wight loss alot of stuff.

So lets hope it works :)

Aww ty- how tragic what happenned to your birth mother :( glad u can be so strong & overcome tragedy. :hugs:

Hey Hun,

My Mom was going to leave my dad, and he was very possessive.
And he went there, and she was getting done to go out, and offered to make him a cup of tea.
He was cleaning his gun in the kitchen while she was busy, and the gun went off, and the bullet went in her cheek and out of her head.

I dont believe that it was an accident, it was in the headlines, and my dad was put n jail for the weekend, and his gun removed, it happened on a friday night, and the monday morning she died.

I have forgiven him, and we have a good relationship now.

But I do miss my mom, even though I didnt know her, I miss the idea that she was my mother.

Aww heartbreaking. Wow a WHOLE weekend he got huh for a LIFE..well forgiveness is paramount and it takes a brave person to forgive something like that. You are truly blessed. God doesn't sleep so I know u are soon gonna get all u wish for!

Yip, Some people cant believe how he got away with it.

but i guess only God knows what happened that night.

Oh wow... That is terrible Tymeg :( you are definitely a strong person! Regardless of when it happened in your life and if you were able to remember it or not, that would be traumatizing to learn while growing up.

Do you take the apple cider vinegar straight or do you mix it with something? We have a huge thing of it because we are having issues with one of our old cats going senile and pissing on everything. If it helps with PCOS and weight loss then I might as well start taking it too!

I used to take apple cidar vinegar in the caplets. Dont have to deal with the bad taste.

oh well that would be much better! Lol it smells like vomit to me so I couldn't imagine drinking it

LOL,

I take 2 tablespoons in a 1/4 cup of water before I eat, breakfast and lunch, i close my nose and gulp it and quickly eat something to take the taste away.

They say the caplets are not as good as the drinking apple cider vinegar.

You can also use it as a salad dressing etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->