come on metformin i want a bfp

I wonder if mixing it with juice would be any better? Lol like just get apple juice and only drink it when you need to take it.

ugh.. My stomach has not been happy lately.. Yesterday I had one small meal and was stuffed for the entire day. When I tried to eat dinner, which was late, I almost puked :/ the flu has been going around my work, so I hope that today I am better and that I'm not getting sick!

that's how I feel when im first pregnant!

Really?? Well tonight I am having the same issue! I don't have an appetite AT ALL and the thought of eating something sickens me.. I have had a pumpkin spice hankering but I can bet that is just from it being all over the place right now xD

So what were all your symptoms??

I usually lose my appetite. Full after a couple bites. Food smells or bad odors disgust me, but mainly the loss of appetite thing. Then the appetite comes back but I throw the food up...then it just kinda stops. I still get fullness after a meal, moreso than I would if I wasn't pregnant. Also I was really extra tired in the beginning.

Well the fullness and nausea are about the same with me. It doesn't take much to fill me up. BUT when I am able to eat I can finish my entire meal but be set for the rest of the day. Another thing I have noticed, aside from the mild cramping, my stomach will like twitch or something.. Idk it feels weird..

My stomach never feels anything when I'm pregnant, but I have heard other women symptom spot with that. But truly early on u don't feel the baby move. Some ppl convince themselves it is, but the fetus is very small. U do however experience exaggerated gas bubbles & discomfort which feels like movement! Are u near a testing time?

I am well past testing time lol I tested again this morning and it was bfn on a dollar tree hpt. I have PCOS and since April my cycle has gotten all messed up again. I'm probably not ovulating right now...

Awwww...well in that case try not to symptom spot. Af coming mimicks pregnancy symptoms so maybe next time try and relax and just plan on af showing up & maybe u will get a pleasant surprise!

Hello Ladies!!

Eb where are you so quite???

Hope you are all doing well.

I've been trying to but that is easier said than done! Lmao! I can't wait to get AF. Hopefully it comes soon, and if it does come later then it skips Halloween! Knowing my luck I will wake up to a horror scene! Haha

Hello Ladies!!!

Where are you all so quiet??

EB!!! Where are you!!!!???

Its the weekend, thank god!

I took a test yesterday and it was negative.

So I am due to get AF this weekend, waiting on the RX from the FS now, so I will start clomid again this round.... Here's to keeping fingers crossed!!

Hello Again...

So I just got unwell, and my FS, just mailed me my RX, but because clomid has been off the shelf for the past 2 months in South Africa, he has given me a RX for Femara,
And I tell you the price of the Femara, is 10 times more expensive than the Clomid!! Argh!
Anyway I got it, and I pray that this is going to work..... I want a July baby!!!

Better work! It will all be worth it!

No kidding! Fingers crossed for ya!

I have been dealing with a bit of drama here. My dad almost hit a stray Pom and brought her to me. Turns out she has an OLD broken elbow, was infested with fleas so bad her fur was falling out and what remained of her fur was matted up AND her nails were curling into her paws. I had taken her to the vet and groomer to get taken care of and posted an ad on Craigslist that I found her but I hadn't received a response for her, not like I wanted to but I was doing the right thing. Well 5 days after my dad brought her to me my vet calls me up saying that her owners came in looking for her. I asked them to give me their numbers and that I would take care of it. So they did but the people never answered my call and said that they want me to drop her off at the vet so they can confirm if she is theirs or not. Hmm.. Suspicious. Well I told the vet that I won't do that because I need to see proof that they owned her; the vet tells me that they don't need proof so I told them that I won't bring her in until proof is brought in as well. The vet decides to call animal control on me and I tell the officer my situation and she said that she will make sure that the vet does a health evaluation and to compare files from when I brought her in and to the present. I had contacted PETA about it and they told me that the officer needs to be there sp that the vet doesn't go behind my back and send the dog back without reimbursing me for the care and without proof and proper procedure; apparently this vet has done stuff like this in the past. So I call them up and say that I would feel more comfortable with the animal control officer present but since she doesn't work on the weekend then I would have to do it this Monday. The lady started yelling at me and saying that they were going to call the cops if I didn't bring her in so I told them that I would call them back. I contacted my dad, the original finder of the dog, and he called them up to find out what is going on. A nicer lady had answered and they got me on the phone as well. Come to find out that my file had mysteriously vanished and is no where to be found. Even more suspicious right? So myself and my dad informed them that I would not be bringing the dog in until my file was found, until the animal control officer could be present and until the people trying to claim her could provide proof of ownership through shot records and photos. My dad had nicely informed them as well that if anymore trouble would arise then he would be bringing his attorney into the picture.
Soo... Fingers crossed that things work out!

Thanks babttc....;-)

That is some hectic problem you got there.
So what happens now? They can actually call the cops on you?? WOW!!

No, it was a bluff lol plus I doubt the vet wants a lawsuit against them. I will have to wait until tomorrow to see if the animal control calls me or my dad back. I am letting my dad take over things though so that I don't have to deal with the extra stress.

Yes, I agree, You do not need the stress now....

So update on the dog. The animal control called me just a few minutes ago and I told her that my dad took the dog and is taking over the case. I told her that the vet has also lost my file and hasn't contacted me to let me know yet. She said that this case is getting weird and that she wants to see the dog to see the state of her condition. I told her that she can talk to my dad about it.

hi ladies,

oh my goodness..where do i start....well i have missed yall a lot.....it so happened that they banned the internet at work so thats why i have been missing in action last couple of weeks.....i dont got internet at home yet and i aint got a smartphone...

so the national library is wallking distance from work and here i am.... the last couple of days i have been kinda unwell so it was just straight home from work for me.....

well firstly, thank you ladies for your kind words and support.....

tymeg: so sorry bout your birth mom ya know.....

tryn: so glad u had good news and the baby is doing well..

bab: jus hang in there girlly...i hope things work out with the lil doggy....

well i had an apt on friday but they called and pushed it back till next friday....so hoping for the best....hoping to do an ultrasound as well....

my married guy got is boy child so mother and baby are home now....
i havent seen him in weeks but we just talk on the phone from time to time...i miss him

and homeboy and i are just there ....same ole same ole....

work is same ole as well

my aunt's funeral went ok and family came amd left no talk or hassle from them....thank goodness...

so amma check in the day after 2morrow...and c what u ladies are up 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"