come on metformin i want a bfp

I was on 500 of met 3 times a day. I would not double up so drastically. It may really hurt your stomach!

yeah u right girl......
gonna take the 500 three times this cycle and then increase again next cycle if i have to:thumbup:

thanks girlly...dont abandon us ok....keep us posted on how things progressing and stuff k

Oh I am not abandoning you guys at all! I was actually coming to post in here that now that I'm pregnant I hope I am still welcome around here.

LOL, YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED HERE!!!

I am only on 1000mg Met a day..... I dont think I can do 1500mg...

My doc told me yesterday to stay on the 1500 of met until I see him at 12 weeks. So I have like just short of 2 months left of being on the met. My husband was so irritated. He feels I shouldnt have to, but I explained if I throw off my hormones I could miscarry and that shut him up lol. Funny enough, the side effects of the met have gone since my bfp. I can't eat either, so I have taken met on an empty stomach and it seems ok, so thank god for small miracles!

LOL, my dr also said he will keep me on the met for the 1st trimester as it reduces the risk of miscarriage.

GOODLUCK!!

hey tymeg
how things?

of course u r welcome around here still tryna....

hi to the rest of the ladies...

just thought i pop in and say hi...

cd4 for me today...nothing really happening...

i am at work and there r 2 preggies in my cublice and they sending me :wacko:

i cant stand the constant :baby: talk...they are first timers... but i dont have to be constanted reminded u r gonna be a mama....

anyways i am happy i got af ...

but i have a question i find af was kinda light to medium....

does that suggest my quality of eggs is not strong enough...
gonna research and c what i come up with....

hey tymeg
how things?

i cant stand the constant :baby: talk...they are first timers... but i dont have to be constanted reminded u r gonna be a mama....

Hey

Im good I have my scan in the morning to see if I have made any progress.

My af also wasnt heavy this month. But dr did a test to check quality of eggs will get the results tomorrow.

My boobies are sensitive which is not normal for me.

I have been getting cramps and backache all week.

Hopefully some good news tomorrow.

hey tymeg
how things?

Hey

My af also wasnt heavy this month. But dr did a test to check quality of eggs will get the results tomorrow.

wow thats great
keep us posted
hopefully your bfp is right around the corner:happydance:

i wish i had that sorta close monitoring

i guess as i go along all those things will come into play

i wonder whats up with the other ladies

Yeah im hoping so to.

Will let you know as soon as I am done.

Well if it helps I don't have nothing to brag about. First off I'm not a first timer, but this time around I'm not throwing up which is very strange then who was I to Google it and they said vomiting is a sign all is going well so now I'm paranoid maybe I'm not pregnant lol. So I don't chat about it to NO ONE. I did have a couple lighter than usual plus a longer than normal cycle this yr too, so maybe the met will sort things out.

hey tymeg
how things?

Hey

wow thats great
keep us posted
hopefully your bfp is right around the corner:happydance:

i wish i had that sorta close monitoring

i guess as i go along all those things will come into play

i wonder whats up with the other ladies

Hello Ladies,

So I just got back from my scan!!!!!!!

To say Im excited is an under statement!

Im nervous and scared and everything in between!

The scan revealed that the clomid and metformin seems to be working this time around! YAY!!!!:happydance:

I made a follicle, which is 19mm in size on the right hand side.

And 3 on the left, which is a bit smaller, measuring 9mm to 12mm.

He gave me the Ovitrelle Shot on the right hand side, and told us to go and BD tomorrow night from 9pm.

As it takes 36 hours to release.....

I am so scared and so nervous, and so everything I dont know what Im feeling, BUT I wanna CRY!!!:dohh::cry::dust:

Oh tymeg! I'm so happy! Get to bd, can't wait to hear u get a lovely surprise in a few weeks!

Yip that is the plan. My tummy is blue now. And the cramps are intense.

Im feeling so down today..... I am in a lot of pain, I have loads of EWCM....

BUT DH, is not in the mood!! He says that he feel slike I am pressurizing him....

Dr said to do the BD at 9pm tonight, I understand what he is saying and yet at the same time feel so heartbroken, that he would not understand that this is a crucial time for us to DTD and I feel like his not even interested..... I know its not the case, and that he wouldnt have supported us the way he has and gone to every visit if he wasnt interested I just wish he would feel so as excited as I was.....

Sorry for the VENT!! I need to speak to someone and dont know who to turn to.

Oh Noooo! My hubby had a little case of that. We had to talk it out, then he cheered up. I think its a little blow to their ego when it doesn't just happen. Even if the issue is you or him doesn't matter. They aren't as strong as women. Is there any way you can play up to him like you are just *horny* lol sorry, instead of it being about getting pregnant? :hugs:

Oh Noooo! My hubby had a little case of that. We had to talk it out, then he cheered up. I think its a little blow to their ego when it doesn't just happen. Even if the issue is you or him doesn't matter. They aren't as strong as women. Is there any way you can play up to him like you are just *horny* lol sorry, instead of it being about getting pregnant? :hugs:

I have tried that approach. But he sees right through me.

We ended up doing the bd but only after 11pm. Do you think that will be okay?

Dr said to have it at 9 Pm?

I woke up with a lot of pain again. But it is more like af kinds cramps till in my buttox.

Thank u for for all the support. I really had a crying vent all day.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->