come on metformin i want a bfp

Yes sweetie, that will be just fine. Would you believe that for MONTHS, fertility friend had my intercourse timing as high (based around ovulation, when u bd fair, good or high BUT the month I got pregnant it only rated our timing as good. LOL so you just never know! I also feel crampy and uncomfortable around ov, and ewcm is a good sign. Tell hubby to relax. Are u doing opks? Have u got a positive? I forget if you are temping as well, if so how's that looking?

Yes sweetie, that will be just fine. Would you believe that for MONTHS, fertility friend had my intercourse timing as high (based around ovulation, when u bd fair, good or high BUT the month I got pregnant it only rated our timing as good. LOL so you just never know! I also feel crampy and uncomfortable around ov, and ewcm is a good sign. Tell hubby to relax. Are u doing opks? Have u got a positive? I forget if you are temping as well, if so how's that looking?

Hi,

Here is the link to my chart: <a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/457bf6/">My Ovulation Chart</a> || <a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</a>

I did opk's yes, cycle day 13, 14 and 15 all positive.... And we bd on cycle day 14 and 15, dr said to bd on cycle day 14, because of trigger shot.

I hope it worked.....

I feel so different today, like I am not as jumpy, and worried etc.... I feel HAPPY.....

hi ladies,

how yall doing?
i wonder what yall are up to?

to tymeg: keep on being happy girl...from reading the previous pages it seems u have a very high chance of blessing the thread with our next bfp...:happydance:

to tryn4: dont worry about symptoms now ....enjoy each day and try not to focus on the bb stuff too much...:hugs:

as for me i jus here in work...but i dont feel like being here right now...i think each time i mention work i say i dont feel like being here...lolzzzz....

CD7 for me i jus waiting to ovulate....i wondering if i should use OPKs...i know they say people with PCOS shouldnt really use it cause it gives false positives...
i am not the type to let out that EWCM that u suppose to get... and i dont really like checking cervix...and bbts are really all over the place....studying if to switch to vaginal temping :wacko::shrug:

anyway...yall come by and let me know..

hi ladies,

how yall doing?
i wonder what yall are up to?

to tymeg: keep on being happy girl...from reading the previous pages it seems u have a very high chance of blessing the thread with our next bfp...:happydance:

to tryn4: dont worry about symptoms now ....enjoy each day and try not to focus on the bb stuff too much...:hugs:

as for me i jus here in work...but i dont feel like being here right now...i think each time i mention work i say i dont feel like being here...lolzzzz....

CD7 for me i jus waiting to ovulate....i wondering if i should use OPKs...i know they say people with PCOS shouldnt really use it cause it gives false positives...
i am not the type to let out that EWCM that u suppose to get... and i dont really like checking cervix...and bbts are really all over the place....studying if to switch to vaginal temping :wacko::shrug:

anyway...yall come by and let me know..

Hey ladies

Ebony, have u tried using epo?

I also dont get a lot of ewcm and my dr prescribed that, alot if woman are using it to help them.

I tell you I feel the same about work now a days.

I also heard about the opk's again I used it as there is no harm in trying.

I temp orally every morning as soon as I open my eyes.

But you can temp vaginally. :hugs:

hey tymeg,

glad u mention epo.....i will try it....gonna c my gynae in two weeks...i will also ask him.....

thanks girlly

Ebony, if your temps are all over def temp vaginally. Wayyyyy more accurate!
Ty, the link to your chart not working for me, but your timing sounds great. Have u had a temp shift yet?

Oh I also forgot to thank u Ebony for the kind words. I forgot how rough the first 3 months are. This time I have running belly (maybe from the met) nausea, vomiting, tired, swollen feet (yes already) LOL. Can't wait for u ladies to join me in this joy! I haven't had a meal in a week. Seems only water stays. What fun! :)

Oh I also forgot to thank u Ebony for the kind words. I forgot how rough the first 3 months are. This time I have running belly (maybe from the met) nausea, vomiting, tired, swollen feet (yes already) LOL. Can't wait for u ladies to join me in this joy! I haven't had a meal in a week. Seems only water stays. What fun! :)

Hey Tryn4

I dont know how to get my link to be with my signature then you can see the chart?

My temp is up and down for the past week now.... Very strange....

Hey Tryn4

I dont know how to get my link to be with my signature then you can see the chart?

My temp is up and down for the past week now.... Very strange....

Hey Tryn4

Check my signature now, if its there.

hey ladies,

whats happening today?

hey tryn4 when u say temp vaginally....well i have a question concerning that...so i should get a completely new thermometer but i want to know after each use should i wash or i should sanitize the thermometer...

it seems like a silly q but i just wondering.....

Hey ladies @ tymeg, the link is not working. I'm on my mobile, so I will try again from my desktop. @ ebony, if your using a bbt just wipe it with alcohol. Sanitizing it works. I did that after every vag temp. Tymeg if your temps are up n down u should try vaginally. I highly recommend it. Just too factors that can mess with oral temps.

Its only this month though.
Other months I have normal temps.

Ok. So I just tried your link again from my desk, not working :(

Ok will check it tomorrow from work.

But I must tell you I have the most sensitive nipples ever. It's not the boobs but the actual nipple that is sensitive

And some cramping.

hey tryn4 n tymeg,

i dont know what happen to the rest of the ladies....probably busy trying to conceive :haha:

i hope they come by soon to let us know whats happening....

ok so to tryn4 for the temping vag...should i insert the thermometer all the way up jus a lil way inside vag opening....

and should i get antibacterial wipes to sanitize or wash the thermometer with soap and water... ....( i feel so silly)

to tymeg....

i had very very sore nips and cramping in my last cycle but it didint lead to bfp ....i hope thats a good sign for u......:thumbup:

no updates really from me except i am waiting to ovulate....so i pray to GOD in the next few days i see a temp shift and i know the metformin alone is working....

I just stick it in just before the window. Not too far..I would use rubbing alcohol or peroxide with a cotton ball. You don't want to irritate your insides. When your progesterone goes up that's when bb start hurting. I'm confident you have ovulated tymeg! Let's see if It's a winner!

thanks tryn4,

cant wait to head to the pharmacy for the new thermometer and some rubbing alcohol...

and thats why my bb was hurting and i had sore nips...lolzzz....

i just hope my body does it again and i can catch that egg....i dont wanna do clomid and shots and all that ....

right now i am work but i really dont wanna be here (lolzzzzzzzzzzzz)
the amount of times i said that.....

i have a 8-4 desk job that is sooooo mundane...but i am trying my best to finish my first degree so i can get into my dream field which is taxation...

what do u ladies do if u dont mind me asking

Well I work 9-5 or 9-7 at an office that deals with medical records. I'm in patient services.

thanks tryn4,

cant wait to head to the pharmacy for the new thermometer and some rubbing alcohol...

and thats why my bb was hurting and i had sore nips...lolzzz....

i just hope my body does it again and i can catch that egg....i dont wanna do clomid and shots and all that ....

right now i am work but i really dont wanna be here (lolzzzzzzzzzzzz)
the amount of times i said that.....

i have a 8-4 desk job that is sooooo mundane...but i am trying my best to finish my first degree so i can get into my dream field which is taxation...

what do u ladies do if u dont mind me asking

Hey Ladies!!!

Tryn4, check out the pic I have attached of my chart.

I had a real shitty day yesterday got home, to our house been broken into and they completely ransacked the entire house!! My nerves are now completely finished.

My poor dad called me, and asked me to please not stress, because he knew what we went through the past week with trying to conceive.

Hopefully the insurance will pay out for everything that is missing although nothing can take the place of the sentimental value of everything. Im usually the strong one, the one that is level headed, and that will say you know its only material possessions, but I just couldnt stop balling my eyes out yesterday.

Today, I am feeling all sorts of funny. I do not eat picled onions, BUT today, for some weird reason, all I wanted was pickled onions with fish and chips.

My nipples are extremely, to point that I can not even wash it.

I am feeling completely nauseaus and bloated, and I feel like there is this kinda butterflies, bublles feeling inside.

I work in Property, I am the office Manage, I work from 9 to 17.30pm.

And I have a cleaning and Maintenance company as well, which myself and my brother in law, started a few years back.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 3
lol Let's hope those are good signs, but dont read too much into it, post ov mimicks early preg symptoms ( I just dont want you to get too down JUST incase it didnt take) But i am praying it did. On another note I am so sorry about your house! You have all right to bawl, that is very devastating! I dont know what is wrong with ppl these days. Im sending my love & prayers to you. Be strong! btw Your chart looks good so far! mmmmm pickled onions n fishhhhh...lol too bad I am hardly eating :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->