come on metformin i want a bfp

Yeah, I totally understand... Thanks so much for the support....

Hey, today has been OK.... I'm very moody, and tired, can barely keep my eyes open, and been yawning all day... Think its because I am emotionally drained, and haven't been sleeping well since the break in.

When I brushed my teeth this morning, I started hurling. Which is a 1st..... Again don't want to symptom spot, and could put it down to all the stress.

How are you feeling??? Still can't eat?? What u taking to keep you hydrated?

Omg I am excited..thats how MY symptoms started!!! I am sooooooooooo excited for you! Well as for me it's been ruff..my ankles are swelling ( we are under heat alert here in \toronto) but I am going to go to check my blood pressure today just to be safe. I dont remember having swollen feet in the beginning of my other pregnancies. Only at end...still cant eat much, when it do, which i did today became extremly nauseous, and I either get the runs or throw up. Today was runs :( I dont remember this either with any of my pregnancies so I am putting it down to the metformin. I cant wait till 12 weeks I can stop taking it. I just basically am drinking water all day long. Even that is sometimes making me upset too.

Morning Ladies,

Oh dear Tryn4, I feel for you, you must try and have some soup, even in the heat, you have to get something in. Or get you some rehidrate, it has all the nutrients your body needs.

This morning, again was full on hurling when I brushed my teeth.

And I am still tired as hell even though, I slept right through the night.

Hey Eb, any news on you?

Thanks darlin! Well I checked my blood pressure & its normal, so thats good. The doc just said it's my body adjusting to pregnancy & heat and my desk job etc. I am so excited, your hurling makes me very suspect...in a good way. The tiredness was my #1 first sign as well. Yes Ebony how are you?

hey all,

especially tryn4 and tymeg,

it looks like we are the only ones who keep the thrad going...

so far nothing new on my end except waitin to c if i will ovulate..geting slight left side pain and some cm but not sure yet...

bding jus in case...

i am currently at work but i really dont wanna be here (lolzzzzz) ( there i go again)

i work for the electricity company doing administrative commercial duties like adjusting customer's billing and dealing one on one with customers and cashing their bills and stuff....same ole year after year.....

but my dream job is a tax accountant...yeah...love numeric stuff...

anyhow will talk to u ladies more 2morrow...

hey tymeg so far things look promising...so hope everything comes through for u soon....

bye yall:hugs::hugs:

Hey ebs! Long weekend here on Canada, got off work early...woohoo. I want to be sooo lazy tmrw. My husband works Saturdays but I like just relaxing watch movies with my kids all day.

I wish, it was a long weekend here!!! Ha ha ha ha ha

Im at work now.

I have my niece's birthday after work, and then my brother tomorrow...

No rest for me....

Last night, I fell asleep waiting for hubby to get out of the bath, which was at 8.00pm, needless to say he was not impressed with me..... Ha ha ha ha aha

LOL! Let's hope all that sleeping means...good newssssss!

I hope everyone is doing well. No :BFP: For me yet but blood test on CD22 say I did not ovulate and FF says I ovulated on CD31. Doctor wants to start my period again so I started provera yesterday On CD35. I'm kind Of confused now. I see you all are doing better than i am. Sorry about the break in. My friend also had a break in. They only grabbed her laptop while the alarm sounded. :nope:

I hope everyone is doing well. No :BFP: For me yet but blood test on CD22 say I did not ovulate and FF says I ovulated on CD31. Doctor wants to start my period again so I started provera yesterday On CD35. I'm kind Of confused now. I see you all are doing better than i am. Sorry about the break in. My friend also had a break in. They only grabbed her laptop while the alarm sounded. :nope:

Ah I sorry to hear that you did not ovulate, the tests are way more accurate than the FF.

Hopefully this month will be your month.

Hello to all the other ladies....:hugs:

Anointed, that happenned to me when I did some blood tests. My Dr said to do it as I got my surge (pos opk) so I had my blood drawn. By those results I was in my follicular stage & hadn't ovulated. Then I got af 9 days later I was freaking out. But it was a Wierd month, things worked out. Don't stress. :hugs:

Hey tymeg! How's everyone?

Anointed, that happenned to me when I did some blood tests. My Dr said to do it as I got my surge (pos opk) so I had my blood drawn. By those results I was in my follicular stage & hadn't ovulated. Then I got af 9 days later I was freaking out. But it was a Wierd month, things worked out. Don't stress. :hugs:

Hey tymeg! How's everyone?

Hello Ladies.....

Im good, still feeling nauseaus, and have the worst back ache...

Usually by now I am getting really swollen and sore boobs, a week before AF and I have not gotten them as yet... Hope its a good sign,

My temp also spiked this morning.

See the chart...... Keeping my fingers crossed.

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 3
I'm loving how its looking! I hope those temps stay high!

hello everyone,

anointedq dont worry about anything dear...i am positive everything will be ok....
it just taking a lil longer....

tymeg i hope those temps stay up....

tryna how is it going?
i know u just enjoying the symptoms now.....lolz...

well as for me i think i ovulated had some slight one sided pain and my temps went up so its just for FF to confirm....my nipples are kinda sensitive so i am thinking i did....

had bd on sunday morning which i think was the day but i didnt hold up my legs...and then i bed on monday morning and i hold up my legs...do yall still think i have a chance...

even if i dont get a bfp at least i started having regular periods from the met and i happy with that for the moment.....

today in work the systems are down so i am as free as can be for the moment i am glad with that....gonna spend some time on here..:happydance:

hope all yall are having a good day

hello everyone,

anointedq dont worry about anything dear...i am positive everything will be ok....
it just taking a lil longer....

tymeg i hope those temps stay up....

tryna how is it going?
i know u just enjoying the symptoms now.....lolz...

well as for me i think i ovulated had some slight one sided pain and my temps went up so its just for FF to confirm....my nipples are kinda sensitive so i am thinking i did....

had bd on sunday morning which i think was the day but i didnt hold up my legs...and then i bed on monday morning and i hold up my legs...do yall still think i have a chance...

even if i dont get a bfp at least i started having regular periods from the met and i happy with that for the moment.....

today in work the systems are down so i am as free as can be for the moment i am glad with that....gonna spend some time on here..:happydance:

hope all yall are having a good day

Hello there, nice to hear things are going good for you!!
I think you will have a chance, if you o'd on that days?

:happydance:

hello all,

i jus wanna feel extra happy today cause FF give me cross hairs so apparently i am 3dpo:happydance::happydance:

i jus feel happy about that...but sometimes i get the crosshairs and FF takes it back so today i wanna enjoy it....yayy...

but i am afraid i dont feel any symptoms yesterday i was extremely tired...but thats it...

at the end of it i am jus glad i gonna get a period or perhaps a bfp

anyway enough about me

hey tryn how is everything...have u started shopping for baby yet...

hey tymeg....i am guessing its coming soon maybe u gonna go for a hcg blood test to c .....

i wonder what the others are doing

wishing u ladies a blesss day

:hugs:

hello all,

i jus wanna feel extra happy today cause FF give me cross hairs so apparently i am 3dpo:happydance::happydance:

i jus feel happy about that...but sometimes i get the crosshairs and FF takes it back so today i wanna enjoy it....yayy...

but i am afraid i dont feel any symptoms yesterday i was extremely tired...but thats it...

at the end of it i am jus glad i gonna get a period or perhaps a bfp

anyway enough about me

hey tryn how is everything...have u started shopping for baby yet...

hey tymeg....i am guessing its coming soon maybe u gonna go for a hcg blood test to c .....

i wonder what the others are doing

wishing u ladies a blesss day

:hugs:

I did a test today and it was negative, But I have the blood test on Monday. Im 10 dpo now...

Dr said it is to early, but I just feel down today, and moody and crampy.

:cry:

But I am HAPPY you ovulated!!! Yay.....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back