come on metformin i want a bfp

awww....dont feel down deary......

i hate bfns with a passion....i hardly buy hpts i jus go with the chart..i know they say wait for 18 consective high temps..i know that that is a fact from the past cycles....during one cycle i had 17 high temps and the 18 day the period came .....other cycles was more like 13 and 14 dpos for AF to show..

but as the doc says its still early and if i were u i would wait for the blood test....but i know the waiting part no one likes..

so i jus wanna encourage u to hang in there and dont give up hope..:hugs:

hey ladies,

how are yall today?

just passing through....i wonder what yall are doing?

just thought i might update as well...today and yesterday which was 4dpo and 3dpo respectively i just feel extremely tired...i yawning and tryin to stay up at work....

i thought it might b somthing to note....was a lil constipated yesterday as well so i drinking more and more water today...

yall come by and let me know whats up...

Hey ebony,

I think I'm in twilight zone right about now. According to FF, I'm 8DPO but on CD 39. According to my doctor, I did not ovulate this cycle. The lab was done on CD22. My cycles are normally extremely long (longest was 84 days in last year) so my doctor is using provera to try to jump start my cycle regular and I'm on clomid to help me ovulate.
You see the temperature rise on my chart on CD32. I think that is accurate but as you can see, CD33, my temperature dropped again and on CD34, my morning was messed up and I took my temperature later than normal so I don't even know if that high temp counts. I started provera on CD35, the day that something prevented me from taking my temperature. On CD36 up until now, you see the high temperatures but again, I'm taking provera which affects your temperature. All that said, I have no idea if I really ovulated or if I am pregnant. FF have me testing on the 15th of this month which will be 19DPO. Today, I feel like my normal self but a few days when my temperature started rising, I felt nausea and morning sickness but no vomiting. But that could have been from the metformin. The last few days, I have been eating more food with taking my morning dose of Metformin. Thing is, I have been on Metformin since May. I have not been consistent in taking it 3 times per day but for the most part, I got in at least one pill, two pills most days. Nowadays, I have been getting in all 3 pills, 1500mg of Metformin. I don't feel pregnant. I had hives one day and it scared me because now, I associate hives with ectopic pregnancies since that was my experience in the past. I'm experiencing more frequent urination but its too early for that to be a pregnancy symptom so again, I am just in twilight zone. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

At the same time I really do feel that my time is coming soon. I'm happy. My DH and I are on the same page, and I believe that GOD will bless me soon with my little bundle(s) of joy.

hey anoited,

so glad u came by today .....i know things might be frustrating for u....

so let me get this its provera, clomid and metformin...

i think u should stick to provera to try and bring on a period so that will be back at cd1 then start with clomid and metformin together with strick temping and wait for temp drop which usually indicates ovulation following temp rise which confirms ovulation....

but that is just what i think....
maybe your doc can do over the test like now to see if u ovulated from then to now....

again that is just what i think...

keep coming by let us know whats happening ok....

i have to go now but i will come by 2morrow again..

stay good..

:hugs::hugs:

Yes I agree bring on that cd1 then do the Clomid. But keep taking the met before & continuously. I also wanted to give u guys a tip...I found myself doing this & going mad. Especially for u ladies who are not used to ovulating on a regular basis. After u ovulate, symptoms mimick pregnancy because of the progesterone rise. Try your hardest to ignore them, chalk it up to hormones & only test the day after af due. It will save a lot of stress. Relaxing helps with conception. I feel like only when I let go of symptom spotting & just plan for af, I relaxed & we got our bfp. Love to u all...
Tymeg fx for your blood test.

hi ladies,

how are yall doing today?

today i am confused my temps dip today below coverline according to FF i am 5dpo today so i am thinking maybe i didnt ovulate after all so me and hubby bd this morning jus in case i now ovulating

jus came from the loo and noticed pinkish creamy CM on my liners

i just thought i will note that....

i like what tryn said previously about not symptom spotting....so i will just continute to temp...

well i am work now but i don't really wanna be here (lolzzz) there i go again.....but the good thing is that its friday and i cant wait to hook up with my living pillow.....thinking of heading to the beach...:happydance:

yall come by and let me know whats up....

Hey Ladies....

Cycle day 27....

Usually when I take clomid, my cycle is 28 days long.

Im supposed to get unwell tomorrow as per Dr, but I have not had any AF signs.

A week before AF comes, my boobs are so sore I cant touch them, its hard to sleep on them when AF is due....

I am still having that twinges in the lower abdomen, and a feeling of bubbles inside....

I was constipated once this week which never happens, I am regular like clock work.

And I had a runny tummy 2 days this week. I usually get a runny tummy exactly a day before AF.

My nerves are finished for Monday and the blood test.... My heart really wants to hear you got a BFP.... fingers crossed...

hey tymeg,

so got a blood work on monday.....will say a prayer for u...

i wish i can get a blood work and they call and say your beta is 45 or something....

yeah right (lol)

u mention bubbles i had an instant like that this morning ..it was very pronounced and i felt it....together with cramps...i doh know what is going on....

i guess in a few days i will know...

but as tryn says its best not to symptom spot and just relax ....

but its easier said than than...:haha:

Aww my two sweeties...please try relax..I found the metformin & clomid changed the way my cycles felt. Plus being anxious about a test causes all kinds of craziness. The weekend I went away to NY I even brought along tampons, bout them especially for the trip, because I really had to stop the madness. I'm not emotional and I was finding myself bawling and pounding the pillow when I would get my AF time n time again...ugh! I promise it will happen for both of you soon! I will also say a prayer for you tymeg. Could u ladies bothkeep me in your prayers, am going for ultrasound & bloodwork tuesday just am nervous for everything to be progressing as normal. :hugs: to u all

Aww my two sweeties...please try relax..I found the metformin & clomid changed the way my cycles felt. Plus being anxious about a test causes all kinds of craziness. The weekend I went away to NY I even brought along tampons, bout them especially for the trip, because I really had to stop the madness. I'm not emotional and I was finding myself bawling and pounding the pillow when I would get my AF time n time again...ugh! I promise it will happen for both of you soon! I will also say a prayer for you tymeg. Could u ladies bothkeep me in your prayers, am going for ultrasound & bloodwork tuesday just am nervous for everything to be progressing as normal. :hugs: to u all

:hugs: I will definately keep you in my thoughts and prayers!! I am positive that everything will be OK... Im so excited for you that gets to see your little bean...:happydance:

Me too! Although won't be much to see but as long as there's heartbeat & all that I'm good! How are u guys doing? I'm so glad It's Saturday...no work for 2 blissful days! My hubby works today but I plan on being very lazy lol

I wish.... I work most Saturdays, only day off is a Sunday, BUT I get up super early to see hubby and his club members off, as they have a Sunday Morning breakfast run every Sunday and they leave at 06.30am.....

Aww what a nice wife! Not me! I don't get outta bed Saturdays early for NO ONE. My hubby is the same on Sundays. He just relaxes, watches tv, sleep & listen music. I usually cook & do shopping but I've been extra tired so my housework duties have been slightly neglected. I feel horrid today. Extremely tired & vomiting. Yuck! My bb hurt, my back hurts, my stomach hurts...I forgot how bad the first trimester is for me :(

Hey ladies.....

Tonight when I went to the loo and wiped myself there was pink on the toilet paper.....

So I never got my bfp this month.... Here is on to the next.....

Did you go for your test? Your not out til your out and if not ....next time for sure ;)

Did you go for your test? Your not out til your out and if not ....next time for sure ;)

Hi,

Nope I never went, I started bleeding full on at 05.30am this morning.

hello all,

thanks for the encouragement tryn...surely staying positive for your doc appt...

sorry tymeg....u didnt make it to the doc...

today is so rainy so i am feeling gloomy...

kinda jus wanna stay in bed an watch TV kinda thing....

no updates really from me except my temps went down over the weekend but kinda went back up FF didnt remove my crosshairs so according to them i am 9dpo....

just a lil spotting.....

how are u ladies holding up....

Hey girls. Chin up for next month, ebs u not out yet..
My appt went well other than the tech did a regular scan not an intervaginal one so the pic we got is no good. But good news 8 week old baby, yolk sac heartbeat strong 161 bpm...so far so good. That's my news. Beta results by Thursday.

OOOHHHHH that is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you, at least you saw something..... :) Hugs.....

hey ladies,

glad everyone is ok....glad the scan went well tryn

on the next month tymeg...

i decided i dont really wanna try next month...i'm taking a break and focusing on losing more weight and getting a ladies fashion accessories business with my sister off the ground.....

this whole ttc thing is getting to me and i'm tired.....i think from febuary 2012 to now is enough bfns for one person...

well according to FF today is 10dpo...i know some ladies would be tempted to test from all now but i just give up....i am not going to....another bfn will just send me :wacko:

have a nice day ladies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->