Come On Nov. Baby! Anyone Else??

angelfacek

Reaction score
Hi All, Looking for a BFP in March! I'm on cd 4 right now so thought I would start this thread to get some buddies to join in:happydance:, perhaps having other ladies to talk to will make this month go by quicker! A little about me, this is my 10th cycle trying, this month I have bought 2 opks to use (determined to get the timing perfect lol:dohh:) and softcups..first month trying these, I also have some preseed still, but debating on trying mucinex too. So who's out there hoping for a November baby:flower:

ME!!! Well, kind of. I was hoping I'd be pregnant by now because our first child's bday is November and I don't want to ruin it for her. :( I swore we would take this month 'off' but I just want a baby so bad that I'm willing to try anyway....so, hoping for my second November baby! :)

Me I jst bought an opk today and on cd14 so fingers crossed for everyone

ME - as stated earlier i cringe at the idea of a Dec baby because i have 2 kids and DH with birthdays in December, BUT hey we'll take it. Anything would be preferred over a December baby lol

Here!
DH is born in Nov and its our wedding anniversary following our 10th yr together this year, what a great b'day and anniversary gift fingers xXXx that egg meets sperm later this month and we get our BFP and a due date mid Nov.

I have 2 November babies, might aswell make it 3 :thumbup:

Good luck ladies x

:dust:Me me me! According to ff I am also 4 dpo, I'm not really sure but I'm gonna go with it!! BABYDUST to all!!! :happydance::dust:

Yay!! I hear you on the taking months off so its not a crazy month(the month the baby is born) , at the beginning of our ttc journey we would skip certain months so we wouldn't have tons of bdays that month and we have also skipped the cycle that would have made us have a Dec baby....and now its like man if I knew ttc would be taking this long and be this hard I wouldn't have skipped those months!lol
Baby Dust to all! Anyone trying anything new this cycle?? I was just on youtube looking up fertility yoga and fertility massage..seems interesting

im really hoping to fall pg this month. taking the next 2 months off due to holidays withd friends and weekends with family and working away... so it NEEDS to be this month!

Also if we succeed this month, we can announce it on my sons bday :)

291- aww that would be cute;-)

mummy2be- I hear ya lol, after this month if it doesn't happen then we have to decide if we're done with trying for a second baby...ugh we've had this talk a couple times cuz our first child is just getting older then what we wanted the age gap between kids to be......so REALLY want it to just happen this month already!

I assure you there's nothing wrong with a decent age gap !

ME!!
CD 13 and hoping for baby#1, this will be my 12th cycle TTC.
I have been taking:
Royal Jelly
CoQ10
Prenatal
Folic Acid
Evening Primrose Oil
Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
Metformin
2nd Month using Preseed
1st month using Softcups.

Hoping I concieve this Valentines, KMFX for my :bfp:

Fingers crossed! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been trying a long time lol well it seems like forever but I know it hasnt really been THAT long....everyone around me keeps finding out they are pregnant by surprise/accident...and my mother in law is like...when are you gonna have another one, I had 3 kids very quickly...so I dont know anyone personally that has been trying for awhile..so thanks ladies:)

Oh and ladies using softcups and preseed...one of the pregnant gals was just telling me how she put some preseed in the cup then inserted it after BD and it worked on first try...hadn't heard that before so thought I would pass that along;-)

my softsups and conceive plus will both be here tomorrow. Im still waiting on a +OPK, but im hopeful ;)

i am too. we just started this month. i am 7 DPO, no symptoms. i dont expect to get pregnant the first month trying! but would be nice. i am 36, husband is 45. this will be my first, his second. i tracked my ovulation and we DTD the night before and 2 days after. We will see! good luck!!

my softsups and conceive plus will both be here tomorrow. Im still waiting on a +OPK, but im hopeful ;)

What cycle day are you on? ...my ovulation decided to be crazy last month and didn't get a pos opk until cd23! which hasn't happened in a really long time..so you could be ovulating late this month..

Hey guys just adding some links to youtube videos on fertilty yoga and massage theres lots more but these are the ones Im gonna try:)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DWbTd4aDzXo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DWbTd4aDzXo

Sorry it messed up heres the other one
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RBhifKPeqg0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g