Come On Nov. Baby! Anyone Else??

Oooooh me aswell please! This is our 6 month ttc, but have very irregular cycles, and I want my :bfp: now please :thumbup:
Would love a november baby, just in time for xmas :cloud9:

I'm cd8 today so have the opk's all ready to go! Feeling very optimkstic and have a feeling this might be my month :thumbup:

My little girls birthday is in November so I am not to thrilled about the EDD but we will take any day! So we are trying anyways...

Hey ladies I would love to join. I'm currently on cd3 and will be doing another 150mgs of clomid on cds 5-9. Doc said i did really well on my last cycle, but i didn't get my bfp.

Well I am hoping this is your cycle!

Just got great news.... I took my OPK for the day and there is a line!
I am so excited! Looks like Clomid may work for me

I'm on 10dpo today, bfn so far, but had some cramps yesterday, hoping they were implantation cramps... AF is due monday. But if we've conceived this month I'd be due on my birthday, 4th of Nov. :)

I would like to join! We have been ttc for a year. I have a son 10 and a daughter 9, she was born on Christmas Eve :) This trying stuff is tuff... I wish I could be one to just let things happen.... but I don't like to sit on the sidelines and wait!

Update- So its been a long week to say the least, got a smiley pos opk on cd12(wed) so bd and used a soft cup Tmi- those of you wanting to try soft cups I said I would give my review, laying down its hard to make sure its all the way in but it was, when you go to take it out relax and push down(like a poop lol) and Breath seemed easier to pull out when you exhale at the same time your pulling it. It did kinda feel like I got scraped but that little pain went away.
Anyways....the next day I still had a pos opk at my usual testing time so we bd, and the following day opk was negative but we bd anyways. And I bought a pineapple to do the core thing because dang bromelain tablets still havent arrived from amazon..grr and your only suppose to take them 1dpo-5dpo so they are prolly not going to get here in time:( but i cute up the pineapple 5 sections and cute out the core out of one section last night and just ate the core(bromelain is found in the core) it wasnt terrible to eat at all.
So thats where Im at...still gonna use answer opk strips untill I run out just to make sure I dont get another lh surge..praying I truly ovulated this week and that we caught the egg!

Update- So its been a long week to say the least, got a smiley pos opk on cd12(wed) so bd and used a soft cup Tmi- those of you wanting to try soft cups I said I would give my review, laying down its hard to make sure its all the way in but it was, when you go to take it out relax and push down(like a poop lol) and Breath seemed easier to pull out when you exhale at the same time your pulling it. It did kinda feel like I got scraped but that little pain went away.
Anyways....the next day I still had a pos opk at my usual testing time so we bd, and the following day opk was negative but we bd anyways. And I bought a pineapple to do the core thing because dang bromelain tablets still havent arrived from amazon..grr and your only suppose to take them 1dpo-5dpo so they are prolly not going to get here in time:( but i cute up the pineapple 5 sections and cute out the core out of one section last night and just ate the core(bromelain is found in the core) it wasnt terrible to eat at all.
So thats where Im at...still gonna use answer opk strips untill I run out just to make sure I dont get another lh surge..praying I truly ovulated this week and that we caught the egg!

Well I will keep my fingers crossed that you ovulated! I am 1dpo today so I am about to run to the store to get some pineapple do you have to eat it in the mornings or can you eat it at night?

Some say it absorbs best in your body on an empty stomach, bit i think any time of day should be fine:)

Well I'm cd12/13 now and opk lines getting darker :happydance: so I think I'll be ovulating by end of the week :thumbup:

Finally cycles getting back on track!

I am hoping to get pregnant like yesterday!!!
If I can have a November baby I'd be ecstatic!

*baby dust to all!*

Honestly, I have no clue what to expect anymore. Weve been ttc for 6 months and 4 moths just making love and seeing what will happen.Im pretty sure we missed the boat on the O dates this month.. Also... I wiped all the info on my ipod touch by accident and I had all my cycle dates there. i did it by memory and I should be testing around march 8th if all goes well!

i dont care about the date!! Im a december baby and I love it. Ill take any date. Im not big on xmas so it doesnt really affect us :)

Can i join you ladies? Both my girls are March bfp babies!! Hoping its a lucky month for everyone!
Due to O on Thursday, been dtd every other day since the end of AF, going to try to bd tomorrow and Thursday to cover our bases!

I am waiting to see that my temps stay high....pretty much in the tww, which for me is 10 more days till d-day.

I'm out for this month! :( So I'd just miss out on a november baby if I'd conceive this new cycle.

Ya Im starting to think a december baby would be nice if we dont get our november baby...in the past we have skipped ttc on the cycle that would make us have a december baby just because financially we didnt want to stress about a birthday and christmas ya know...but when you have been trying for so long it starts to not matter anymore lol BUT I really really really want a november baby...the dates line up so that I would be due on hubbys fathers birthday who passed away 12yrs ago..now I know your not likely to give birth ON your due date but I still think it would be cool for us to have that date as a due date and crazy cuz what are the chances that I started af the exact day that would make me due on his birthday nov 16th!lol

Ya Im starting to think a december baby would be nice if we dont get our november baby...in the past we have skipped ttc on the cycle that would make us have a december baby just because financially we didnt want to stress about a birthday and christmas ya know...but when you have been trying for so long it starts to not matter anymore lol BUT I really really really want a november baby...the dates line up so that I would be due on hubbys fathers birthday who passed away 12yrs ago..now I know your not likely to give birth ON your due date but I still think it would be cool for us to have that date as a due date and crazy cuz what are the chances that I started af the exact day that would make me due on his birthday nov 16th!lol

I was the same with this past cycle, I found out that if I would've got pregnant I would've been due on MY birthday! (but my family has a history of being overdue, my son was 13 days late aswell so probably wouldn't have been born on my bday anyway if I got pregnant) but still would've been nice to have that duedate :p Thought it was meant to be... guess not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->