Come On Nov. Baby! Anyone Else??

I'm hoping for nov baby to after having silent misscarriage in dec so fingers crossed think I'm 5dpo not quite sure thou

I'm also hoping for a nov baby - good luck ladies. This is our 16th cycle trying for first baby xx

Baby Dust to us all! Does anyone know about the eating a pinnaple for implantation thing? Do you chop it up or squeeze it for juice??

I've not heard of that sorry x

I'm on cd3, 3rd month TTC. Fell on the first cycle with my first but my cycles are a bit all over the place since having her so not BDing and the right time! If I have a nov baby it won't be too bad but obv Xmas in dec and my bday too and dd is in jan. I'd rather nov than nov than dec or jan though so really hoping for a bfp this month!! Good luck ladies xx

I am!
Just got a positive opk today.
I'm also using preseed and softcuos.
Hoping for a BFP next month

Im hoping for a nov baby flying in jan so cant ttc for a while if it doesnt happen this month 9 days till o cant wait i use preseed and soft cup with opk worked last time back in sept so fx this time to and its sticky :)

Me too! is our 1st month trying. i am 10DPO and on cd20. good luck to you all!!

Looks like I'm out for this cycle so won't have a Halloween baby - here's looking forward to a November baby!! Good luck to you all :)

I am hoping or a November baby 7 month TTc am on cd 11 second cycle with cbfm got my first high today,,,
I am also trying first month vitex, and the usual evening primrose oil , conception aid and folic acid , if I get pregnant this cy my baby would be due 17/11/13,

Hey guys! So about the pineapple thing, I have been reading forums and some articles on google about how a fresh pineapple core has Bromelain in it wich is a mild blood thinner and is found to thicken the uterine lining and help the egg implant. Its at your own risk sorta thing, theres a lot of debate about it and no hard core studies to prove anything. Also its only suppose to be taken days 1dpo-5dpo, any longer then that and it can cause uterine contractions. Some women actually use pineapple to bring on labor because it causes contractions. So anyways I just wanted to share that, if your interested theres lots of stuff on google about it. Some women swear its what helped them get pregnant. They make bromelain chewable tablets 40mg and up, I myself am going to try it Im going to do the 40mg because its a low dose, I found one (natures plus brand) on amazon for $10...its month 10 ttc for me so I think its worth a try :)

Side note: Because its a mild blood thinner if you already take a blood thinner or any medication to thicken your blood obviously it is not recommended to take bromelain, also it has to be a fresh pineapple and its in the core, canned or cooked pineapple doesnt contain the bromelian anymore. As always you can talk to your doctor about it because like I said theres some debate on it. Good luck all:)

So it sounds like this would be a good addition when taking Clomid !

I dont see why not..lol:) cd12 for me today come on ovulation! Really hope this isnt going to be a long month but its starting out like one

Cd 13 fertility friend says I ovulated cd8 but my monitors still nt peaked so heaven only knows :/

Ugh, anyone get super crampy and emotional at 2dpo. I was getting AF like cramps and pain by my left pelvic bone. I was SO emotional, my poor hubby.

I have 11 days till testing! Hoping for :baby:

Trying not to symptom check, don't want to create pyschosomatic symptoms either. :haha:

Got a smiley opk today cd12, surpirsed cuz thats early for me! My other opk the answer dip strips doesnt seem positive. The control line isnt very dark so its hard to tell if the test line is the same cuz usually the control line is darker....gonna do another test tonight. I always test at 2pm after holding pee and cutting back water for 4hrs....so anyways just giving an update time to bd lol also took a mucinex today hope it helps:) How are you ladies

I am 11 dpo today! Had a very very LIGHT pink spot yesterday morning on tp when I wiped, wouldnt have even noticed if I wasnt looking for something lol Nothing else since then at all. Felt the most interesting pains on 9dpo and thought "THIS IS IT!!" but now I am back to the normal "dont you dare get your hopes up" thoughts.

PLEASE check out my chart, it is my first time charting, 6 months TTC and praying that God blesses me with a little miracle in my belly :baby: I would love some feedback! XOXOX

AF due 02/23-25

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->