Come On Nov. Baby! Anyone Else??

Well Im out, AF just showed up....think Im gonna get drunk and cry for days now..its come to a point where if I didnt get pregnant this cycle we have to discuss if we are done trying, right now being mad Im gonna say Im done trying for #2...obviously its not meant to be. But positive vibes for you ladies hope someone gets their BFP this month!

Im so sorry!! :hugs: Just try to stay as positive as possible, I know that's easier said than done. I hope you decide to still continue to "try" and if you do im praying for you that you get your BFP this next cycle :flower:

Good luck, and God bless :dust:

BTW, I just watched the documentary that you were talking about "The great sperm race" and it was amazing! :thumbup:

Yeah:) I found it very interesting....It made me start watching other videos on youtube about fertilization/how the baby grows. We have all seen these in school but its soo much different when your trying to have a child lol:haha:

Thank you for telling us about that documentary Angelfacek. ..I also watched it..and found it really informative.

I am also really very sorry to hear that the :witch: showed her ugly face.

((((Big hug)))) for you hun.

I pray that next cycle will be your BFP cycle. Xxxx

Thank you, if we ttc this month, I will try the fertility massage and yoga i truly think thats what made me ovulate early. I posted those videos on this thread a few pages back if you haven't seen them:) I thought they were pretty good. Also wanted DH to do a semen analysis but haven't talked to him about it yet...we haven't talked about ttc since af showed up. Its like we're both trying to avoid it and are just so defeated we dont bring it up..So idk whats gonna happen from here but I thank you guys for all your support and kind words, i wish the best for you all too.

Hey gals! So did anybody get a bfp???? Or are we all trying for a christmas baby now lol :)

Af got me last cycle, so trying for a christmas baby it is (which will be my 2nd, my DD was born in december as well <3 ) Actually, this cycle AF was due today, no sign of her and no show. Periods are always regular, never go past 30 days!! Today is cd30. I took a 80Cent cheapie test this morning And it was negative, DH keeps telling me not to trust those cheap tests but still I lost all hope for this cycle.. I had a temp dip on 11DPO and then it went back up at 12DPO. Today my temp is still almost .8 degrees higher than my cover line. Don't even know what to think!!!!

How are you?
Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"