Come On Nov. Baby! Anyone Else??

We celebrate Christmas and Hanukkah, and i'm worried that a december baby might feel jipped on their birthday.

I started testing on 6dpo, i couldn't help myself. 3 BFNs so far

Ya lol well dont lose hope 6dpo is WAY early for a positive, the egg might have not even implanted yet :)

If no luck this month, were skipping the next 2, as I do not want a dec/jan baby. Then back on board from April - September. If by September nothing has happened I may not keep trying as my first born will be 5 by the time the next one would be due, and that seems unfair on them both.

If no luck this month, were skipping the next 2, as I do not want a dec/jan baby. Then back on board from April - September. If by September nothing has happened I may not keep trying as my first born will be 5 by the time the next one would be due, and that seems unfair on them both.

Why would that be unfair on both of them??

Why would that be unfair on both of them??

Too big a gap, I always wanted 3yrs. My oldest brother and I are 5yrs apart and living at home with him was hell, he teased me so badly, then when he left home I never remember much from him living with us, other than the bullying.
My sister has 7yrs between her kids, and they don't get to do much together due to their age difference.
I think DH dragged the space out cos he only wants 2kids, I want 3, so soon we'll probably just end up with 1.

My brother and I are 7 years apart and i hated it. Still do, i guess. My mom had TTC issues though

I've got 3 sisters and 2 brothers, my sisters and i are 10, 9 and 8 yrs apart and my brothers and i are 4 and 2 years apart. My brothers and i always faught whereas my sisters and i were usually pretty good together! Good with all of them now! I don't think the age gap has too much to do with it, siblings are always gonna fight when they're young, unless they have quite a big age gap like me and my eldest sister, i never ever faught with her as far as i can remember. (Can't remember too much as she died when i was 12). I wanted a 2 yr age gap beween my kids but that's just not gonna happen now as my first has just turned 2 :p but that doesn't take away the fact i still want 1 or 2 more kids! And i'm definitely not giving up just because of an age gap.... but obviously it's your choice what you do or don't do and i'm not judging you or anything. Just wondering why you said it wouldn't be fair on them. :)

we are ttc this month but dont want a dec baby, so will start trying again in may if nothing happens this cycle. :)

Hey all!, well, i woke up this morning and had a huggge headache, so i went to the shop, upon walking back to the car, i began to feel ill, i chucked up right by my car ! but i am only CD9, so too early to be pregnant... isnt it??? i dont know...........

oh and the other day when checking cm, i noticed a tinge of pink on the cu-tip :/ can someone help a sister out and give her some answers?

Yes! I'm TTC #1 and I was aiming for a Sept/October baby...wow that failed! Now I'm aiming for a November-early December (but not late December lol) and Winter/Spring (but not summer) baby :)))

Yes! I'm TTC #1 and I was aiming for a Sept/October baby...wow that failed! Now I'm aiming for a November-early December (but not late December lol) and Winter/Spring (but not summer) baby :)))

We were trying for an August baby, November or Feb.
Really wanted an August bubs, so guttered when the witch showed up.

Hey all!, well, i woke up this morning and had a huggge headache, so i went to the shop, upon walking back to the car, i began to feel ill, i chucked up right by my car ! but i am only CD9, so too early to be pregnant... isnt it??? i dont know...........

oh and the other day when checking cm, i noticed a tinge of pink on the cu-tip :/ can someone help a sister out and give her some answers?

Not too early to be pregnant, once the egg implants hcg starts producing, implantation can happen anywhere from 3-12 days after ovulation....baby dust! Keep us updated:)

Not too early to be pregnant, once the egg implants hcg starts producing, implantation can happen anywhere from 3-12 days after ovulation....baby dust! Keep us updated:)

tested twice last night; 1 inconclusive, 1 :bfn:, took another test this morning just ti be sure :bfn:... not down and out til af shows her face.. due 19th march

how are you ladies? Anyone get some good news yet or are at least pretty sure they are getting their BFP this month?

AFM--- I am 5 DPO today and I have my blood test scheduled for 7 DPO to see if I ovulated this month or if we need to up my dose of clomid for next month...
I am not feeling so hot I am very sick to my stomach and I have a major headache so i think my daughter got me sick. :( hoping i get to feeling better soon and hoping to see some BFPs around here in the next few days

Luckily this month is almost over- but DH and I have our FX for a November baby! Sounds dorky (possibly), but we have NO November birthday's on either side of our family's...so of course MY mind wanders to "Well then we MUST be preggers! It's destiny!!!" LOL

Hi all you lovelies, I wanted to hijack this post as I am on my first day of my missed period and it would be lovely to give our 5yo DD a little brother or sister, also, this would be just wonderful if we could have a little November baby as my mums bday is in November (I gave birth to my daughter a week before my dads bday) I can't remember missing a period in the past (with my little girl af was all over the place so I didn't know which way was up :)) I'm really hoping for a bfp!!!! I keep thinking though 'oh there's another reason I've missed af and it will show up any minute/day/second, you know :) hope you are all well and that this world has A HUGE population growth when November comes around he he. Wishes for bfps all round :)

Hi there ladies, I would like to join in... :)

I am about 2dpo now, and also already symptom spotting like crazy ...oi.

I would (in a perfect world) try to hold out testing until after AF is due...but knowing myself I will probably try and hold out until 8dpo lol :)

Baby dust to all the ladies on this thread!!! :dust:

Deffinitly not out untill AF arrives:) November would be such a perfect month that if it doesnt happen (and its our 10th cycle) I really think Im am just going to cry for days...

Update for me- I believe I am 7dpo so too early for symptoms I think, although I had a horrible headache all yesterday till today..as for CM I have told myself that I will not be tracking it at all this month cuz I have had all diff kinds of cm other months that seemed promising and of course I wasnt pregnant. Boobs are fuller and starting to get sore, just like every month so that tells me ovulation is over..although I am still using opks once a day just incase I get a second positive....dont want my body to trick me this month! Lol

Holding out to test till Saturday March 2nd. Praying that we catched the egg this time.

Come on :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->